Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Her Dirty Mind And Ignorance Would Have Cost Her Her Virginity! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Dirty Mind And Ignorance Would Have Cost Her Her Virginity! (979 Views)

"Genotype Issues Have Cost Me Another Relationship" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Dirty Mind And Ignorance Would Have Cost Her Her Virginity! by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 07, 2016
Hey yoh pple Wat up cool how did it bang with the week end today Hope u all had nice outting and made impacts today... Btw guys, don't forget tomorrow is Sunday, pls do the needful... Thanks smiley

Well, something funny to me happened dis evening, I went downstairs to buy toothpaste for my use before tomorrow's church service so as not to run late... Bouncing down the stairs, I went to a shop close by to purchase close-up for 250#.

While I was being attended to, I heard some voices from my back, turned around and saw some guys (3 of them) pointing to a lady, (she was fetching water) and she came with her sister who bears my native name chimera, for me being a Ibo guy, they cared less and spoke loudly In Yoruba thinking I wasn't gonna be able to understand their discussion, their discussion went thus

First guy- dats chimera, the gurl I lapped (meaning "bleeped"wink the other night, I really can't forget (laughing)

2nd guy- we put her in our middle and wen she wasn't looking, I spanked her butt and wen she turned to me,

First guy- I spanked her butt too

3rd guy- laughing like a fool

The girls didn't understand Wat they were saying, but knew it was something about them. other guys fetching water there were just looking while some were just hearing the gist the guys were gushing about these girls. Then one of them said that the other one was still a Virgin and that they need to open her and blah blah blah....

They sent one of the themselves to go call the lady where she sat waiting for her turn on the queue to fetch water, but she said she aint going, these guy tried to force her but she stood her ground and said no louder than before... Then the guy got angry and embarrassed, then he left there to meet his other toutish friends... I heard one of them say "let's go, well see her later" then they left..

Looking back at her with angry faces as they went into a street, the lady just hissed and faced her business.. Few seconds later, she looked at me and I waved at her asking her to see me for a moment, but what hurts me was that she said no... That I should come there to see her if I wanted to see her... Who the Bleep Did she think I like her or what Well for the love I have for my fellow human, and for the fact that she's Igbo, I went up to her, reached for her ears and told her to "be careful as it see those guys don't mean well with you, I heard all they discussed about u and ur sis, and I had to give u this little concerned advice of mine, pls be careful, well, my name is also chimera, and u) then she gave me hers too, then I said" it's good to know we live around same area, see u some other time (her name) okay... Smiled and said bye bye... And we departed...

Guys, did I do the right thing by telling her wat I told her
Re: Her Dirty Mind And Ignorance Would Have Cost Her Her Virginity! by talk2alabama: 12:02am On May 08, 2016
She will still get bleeped by any of those guys and u"d be there forming gentle man.
Re: Her Dirty Mind And Ignorance Would Have Cost Her Her Virginity! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 12:05am On May 08, 2016
You told her "My name is Chimera also and you?"

As in..."Hey I'm your namesake. What's your name?"

Plot Twist: You end up lapping the girl.
Re: Her Dirty Mind And Ignorance Would Have Cost Her Her Virginity! by Nobody: 12:08am On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
She will still get bleeped by any of those guys and u"d be there forming gentle man.
I have no intentions of bleeping her bro... I just wanted her to be careful around those touts... I have my angel bro...
Re: Her Dirty Mind And Ignorance Would Have Cost Her Her Virginity! by talk2alabama: 12:10am On May 08, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I have no intentions of bleeping her bro... I just wanted her to be careful around those touts... I have my angel bro...
lol... I dnt think she will be careful grin
Re: Her Dirty Mind And Ignorance Would Have Cost Her Her Virginity! by Nobody: 12:11am On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
lol... I dnt think she will be careful grin
hmmm... Well it's her life, let her choose her path, I did my part though undecided
Re: Her Dirty Mind And Ignorance Would Have Cost Her Her Virginity! by Nobody: 12:15am On May 08, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
You told her "My name is Chimera also and you?"

As in..."Hey I'm your namesake. What's your name?"

Plot Twist: You end up lapping the girl.
her sister who was furked according to those guys, is the one the the name chimera angry

The one I talked to was the Virgin lol....

She's in her early 20s'
Re: Her Dirty Mind And Ignorance Would Have Cost Her Her Virginity! by zanebaddo(m): 12:23am On May 08, 2016
If you had done the right thing? I'm watching the ulterior motive in cinemagrin it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf grin
Re: Her Dirty Mind And Ignorance Would Have Cost Her Her Virginity! by Nobody: 10:01am On May 08, 2016
I did Wat I knew was right... It's left for her to decide her fate
Re: Her Dirty Mind And Ignorance Would Have Cost Her Her Virginity! by Nobody: 11:44am On May 08, 2016
You want to disvirgin her yourself,hahahaha na-
Re: Her Dirty Mind And Ignorance Would Have Cost Her Her Virginity! by Nobody: 11:50am On May 08, 2016
emekamigo:
You want to disvirgin her yourself,hahahaha na-
believe me, if I really wanted her, if I was really interested in her virginity, I could have it faster than any of those guys... Believe me I did it for the sake of love for my fellow human... Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So Cute Baby Vs Monkey In Fierce Fight For A Bottle Of Milk (video) / Who Can Confirm This? / Hillarious Chat Between A Girl And A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.