Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Send A Shout Out To Your Hero, Happy Mother’s Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Send A Shout Out To Your Hero, Happy Mother’s Day (463 Views)

Sarki I Know By Now You Must Have Been Disappointed By Your Hero Buhari / Our Hero Is Better Than your Hero Elrufai - On The Just Released Chibok Girls / Is This Your Hero? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send A Shout Out To Your Hero, Happy Mother’s Day by bet9ja(m): 12:24am On May 08, 2016
CELEBRATE HER,
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY

by Alice Mayimele on May 8, 2016

Looking clearly, I have come to realize that it is in this day of the year, when her state of being a mother is celebrated, when she’s most valued and appreciated.

Today is one of those occasions that none of us want to miss , It’s a unique kinda of celebration that leaves us asking for more.
Mother’s have always been the greatest in our society and families ,our relationship with them is natural.

Mother’s day is a day that everyone can relate to, people across religions ,cultures and any type of wealth have those emotions binding them to their mothers.

Is it because of the day’s tittle?
Is she not a mother until this day?

However, It is her day, Yes I agree, but her worth never stops, her care is everlasting, she protects her biological and adopted children and worries about everyone. If u don’t have a mother u worry not because she isn’t that Woman that gave birth to u only, she’s a female parent of a child and everyone she cares about.

My mother’s love is the love that I lean on, the hand that I reach for, the breast that my tears find their way too. Sometimes I get amazed as to how people get all sweet and appreciative on this day because as for me everyday is her day, She’s worth more than Diamond, her love is up to infinity.
Even when there is no soul that understands me, I try to explain time and again but am always met with the same blank stars.

However, loneliness that comes with not being understood that surpasses every loneliness you can ever think of, She comes to my rescue, even in my worst behavior she becomes the queen of my heart, my everyday helper, my confidence and my best friend.

I keep asking myself, what manner of love so good and so kind that she’s got the ability to save me from myself, that she can lay down her life for my sake, for my future’s sake, that’s the kind of love That has no price. Mother, you are great.

Wow! another mother’s day is here, the day your most celebrated. Mommy, you’re still wonderful and everything about you is just right. I wish you continue sharing the happy energy and the contagious happiness. Happy mother’s day, I love u.
Shout out to you mother, Celebrate her….

Join millions to celebrate your hero, Send Shout-out on www.soutynews.co.za
Re: Send A Shout Out To Your Hero, Happy Mother’s Day by EasternLion: 12:26am On May 08, 2016
how many times do they even do that in a year?

I swear it comes up every month.
Re: Send A Shout Out To Your Hero, Happy Mother’s Day by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:29am On May 08, 2016
happy mothers day to all mothers (especially those married, widowed) Please tell your daughters that black is beautiful and no need for excessive weave, aka Brazilian hair, or Indian hair (wey use for ritual in Bombay before distribution). Please tell you daughters to stop giving up pun.nani anyhow and to be more involved in nation building.
Re: Send A Shout Out To Your Hero, Happy Mother’s Day by erusen: 12:49am On May 08, 2016
dear mama,I thank the lord that you made me
Re: Send A Shout Out To Your Hero, Happy Mother’s Day by chriskosherbal(m): 4:45am On May 08, 2016
Am grateful mum for all that you have done for me. I really love you.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking; EFCC Secured A Remand Warrant To Detained Fani Kayode. / 145 Naira, Petrol Price, We Shall Resist, Labour / Why Buhari’s Jerking Of Petrol Pump Price By N58.50 Is Political 419 – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.