Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Sarki I Know By Now You Must Have Been Disappointed By Your Hero Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarki I Know By Now You Must Have Been Disappointed By Your Hero Buhari (481 Views)

President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR / The Mamman Daura I Know By Shango / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarki I Know By Now You Must Have Been Disappointed By Your Hero Buhari by onojaduru: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Why is he sending northern governors yo come and make peace in Southeast?Southeast governors supported him.What type of peace is he trying to make now?Abi na with IPOB he singlehandedly killed her members and foolishly described them as terrorist?Sarki be honest to yourself can you comfortably say that Buhari is your president outside Nigeria?People go laugh you tire.Let me make it clear to you,no matter all yeye damage control he wants to use,IPOB ain't forgiving.We are going to ICC and international communities.The hand writing is clear.As it stands now,almost all Igbos have no single respect for their governors.It is a smart move by Nnamdi Kanu and the Southeast governors foolishly fall into his traps.
Re: Sarki I Know By Now You Must Have Been Disappointed By Your Hero Buhari by HiddenShadow: 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
Where is Sarrki and Tonyebarcanista
I have not seen them on any similar threads like this
Shame go don finish them especially Tonye
Re: Sarki I Know By Now You Must Have Been Disappointed By Your Hero Buhari by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
onojaduru:
Why is he sending northern governors yo come and make peace in Southeast?Southeast governors supported him.What type of peace is he trying to make now?Abi na with IPOB he singlehandedly killed her members and foolishly described them as terrorist?Sarki be honest to yourself can you comfortably say that Buhari is your president outside Nigeria?People go laugh you tire.Let me make it clear to you,no matter all yeye damage control he wants to use,IPOB ain't forgiving.We are going to ICC and international communities.The hand writing is clear.As it stands now,almost all Igbos have no single respect for their governors.It is a smart move by Nnamdi Kanu and the Southeast governors foolishly fall into his traps.
Piss be upon those governors
Re: Sarki I Know By Now You Must Have Been Disappointed By Your Hero Buhari by ojun50(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Where is Sarrki and Tonyebarcanista

I have not seen them on any similar threads like this

Shame go don finish them especially Tonye
they are part of the governors buhari send because of that thy need to hide him shame

1 Like

Re: Sarki I Know By Now You Must Have Been Disappointed By Your Hero Buhari by bkool7(m): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ìgbà tí ìkòkò n se isu enìkan ò gbó o odó wá n gúyán......
Re: Sarki I Know By Now You Must Have Been Disappointed By Your Hero Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Bar man bring to Python Drinks for the op make imm head set

(1) (Reply)

Osun Debts Might Hit 200billion / Anambra State And Their First Eleven Roll Call / “in Spite Of All Distractions, You Have Achieved Much” – Wike Tells Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.