Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) (4117 Views)

Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W / President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter / Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by Nobody: 6:06am On May 08, 2016
Is he scared of karma (has he done anything wrong to be obsessed with the pics)?

Is he claiming not to be corrupt?

Or he doesn't want his name linked with EFCC?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by busterr(m): 6:08am On May 08, 2016
lol
truth hurts....

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:12am On May 08, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by Nobody: 6:18am On May 08, 2016
He didn't block u for posting that pix...you were blocked for calling a Senator of the fed Republic corruption

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by Nobody: 6:19am On May 08, 2016
BADNEAT:
He didn't block u for posting that pix...you were blocked for calling a Senator of the fed Republic corruptioon
And he's not corrupt?
So cos he's a senator of the "Federal Republic" he's immune from hearing the truth?
This is the problem with this country! The oppressed feel they must support the oppressor come what may probably cos he's from their tribe or they practice the same religion or he's been giving them peanuts.
This same set of rich oppressed people build high fence with stationed security guard due to insecurity and they feel they are living the life.

Bisi Alimi once said in Nigeria, they'll say Gays will end up in hell that if anyone want to have a feel of hell, then he or she should visit Nigeria. (Ain't gay Tho)

I refuse to be brainwashed and I refuse to let people's (especially the so called nairaland's and ngtwitter's political analysts) opinion shape the way I see politicians.

Nigeria's political class are evil, rouges, very corrupt and inhuman!

Both APC and PDP.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by chukkystar(m): 6:23am On May 08, 2016
Dino!! The man that loves cars!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by Nobody: 6:30am On May 08, 2016
thisisayus:

And he's not corrupt?
didn't say he's not corrupt

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by eazysally: 6:47am On May 08, 2016
Another "koredo bello" spotted, he can only defend his oga (saraka) but won't be like him, go to that man's TL to see real bashing you go surprise if that man fit sleep at night with those insults on his TL yet I never hear say he block anybody but this lousy noise maker wan flex muscle bkos dem mention EFCC to him abi he dey fear efcc?, make he ready oo e go taya to dey block people.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by psyqs(m): 6:49am On May 08, 2016
He he he, e pain am

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by allthingsgood: 6:50am On May 08, 2016
Dino Melaye should be dealt with mercilessly. Hypocrites are 10 times worst!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by queenoflafia(f): 7:00am On May 08, 2016
I just don't like listening to Dino.he is just a grown child.
He deserves to be in the state house of assembly not the senate
Fork change
Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by habefeh(m): 7:03am On May 08, 2016
thisisayus:

And he's not corrupt?
So cos he's a senator of the "Federal Republic" he's immune from hearing the truth?
This is the problem with this country! The oppressed feel they must support the oppressor come what may probably cos he's from their tribe or they practice the same religion or he's been giving them peanuts.
This same set of rich oppressed people build high fence with stationed security guard due to insecurity and they feel they are living the life.

Bisi Alimi once said in Nigeria, they'll say Gays will end up in hell that if anyone want to have a feel of hell, then he or she should visit Nigeria. (Ain't gay Tho)

I refuse to be brainwashed and I refuse to let people's (especially the so called nairaland's and ngtwitter's political analysts) opinion shape the way I see politicians.

Both APC and PDP.
a suspect is innocent until he/she profound guilty by the court of law
Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by ramdris(m): 7:03am On May 08, 2016
Don't call him corrupt man if u av no proof o.
Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by Nobody: 7:05am On May 08, 2016
ramdris:
Don't call him corrupt man if u av no proof o.
During the European revolution, French revolution to be precise, the bourgeoisie which includes the ruling class and the priests made life so unlivable for peasants that they couldn't even think straight, it should be noted that the hardship they were subjected to is nothing compared to what we are experience in Nigeria today (we've developed thick skin to hardship) yet the revolt didn't happen after the "proof" were handed to the judge.

Ever have an issue with a very influential person in Nigeria? He'll tell you to go to court of you are aggrieved! why? Cos he'll be long gone before the end of the 30yrs court case. they own the judiciary!

I've given up on most Nigerian youths long ago cos I know most are so dumb that they will never understand why they should all turn their backs on politicians.

Saboteurs hoping for revolution!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by Mykelpato(m): 7:09am On May 08, 2016
How did you know he's corrupt, is he representing you in the Senate? Did he steal your money?

You just have to mind your business and plan on how to get to the position he's in.
Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by Nobody: 7:25am On May 08, 2016
Mykelpato:
How did you know he's corrupt, is he representing you in the Senate? Did he steal your money?

You just have to mind your business and plan on how to get to the position he's in.

He must represent me before I can talk?
Even flaunting our common wealth to our faces like 'what u gon do about that' is also none of my business?
Since you've not leave the shores of this country then I know you probably won't know nothing about governance. My bad!
Still posterity will judge you for your ignorance

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by dsmooth1(m): 7:27am On May 08, 2016
Dis is wat I call pepper for body,,boil for d*ck
Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by Mykelpato(m): 7:44am On May 08, 2016
thisisayus:

He must represent me before I can talk?
Even flaunting our common wealth to our faces like 'what u gon do about that' is also none of my business?
Since you've not leave the shores of this country then I know you probably won't know nothing about governance. My bad!
Still posterity will judge you for your ignorance

I haven't been out of Nigeria before? Lol u Don win. .. . You just have to mind your business, what you're doing now is Defamation,U may end up being prosecuted.
Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by DaBullIT(m): 7:46am On May 08, 2016
It haff pepper him

bwahahahahah
Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by Nobody: 7:50am On May 08, 2016
Mykelpato:

I haven't been out of Nigeria before? Lol u Don win. .. . You just have to mind your business, what you're doing now is Defamation,U may end up being prosecuted.

Being prosecuted or not, I stand as a very unique clan and one of a kind.
Arguing with you is explaining how Oduduwa came down from heaven with a long chain.
peace!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:02am On May 08, 2016
Warrefa!
Light no still dey undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by Urine: 8:08am On May 08, 2016
thisisayus:

And he's not corrupt?

Both APC and PDP.

You have made a step in the right direction, the next and most sensible thing to do now is to forward a petition to the EFCC and back it up with proof. Name calling and coming to talk on NL has never convicted anyone before, so drop that phone and get to work.
Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by Nobody: 8:10am On May 08, 2016
Urine:

You have made a step in the right direction, the next and most sensible thing to do now is to forward a petition to the EFCC and back it up with proof. Name calling and coming to talk on NL has never convicted anyone before, so drop that phone and get to work.
I still don't get the joke undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by Nobody: 8:22am On May 08, 2016
Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by Nelkoko: 8:39am On May 08, 2016
Make una continue.... Main while d economy is moving ahead

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by Qualer: 8:46am On May 08, 2016
queenoflafia:
I just don't like listening to Dino.he is just a grown child.
He deserves to be in the state house of assembly not the senate
Fork change

the queen has spoken!! grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by publicrelation: 9:12am On May 08, 2016
Check out New Nigeria street queen Ms chief's official Ika Meji Video . she represents the street girls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUlDpBfim-c
Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by darkenkach(m): 9:39am On May 08, 2016
You called a senator of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria corruption and you expect him to be happy? Bros, you deserve jail term sef.
Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by Diplomaticbeing(m): 10:01am On May 08, 2016
Poor people always think that they're better off morally and intellectually than the affluent. SMH for the op.

Mr., if you've a valid case against him, then either EFCC or the law court are the appropriate channels to engage him. Followership calls for obedience, and as the saying goes ''obedience is better than sacrifice hence more glorifying.''

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by ckmayoca: 10:10am On May 08, 2016
In term of corruption, walai no one can swear he is not guilty of such in this our country nigeria in one way or the other. OP u r also corrupt and me too I know say I corrupt cos I dey cheat PHCN, I dey cheat my employer, I dey cheat nature sef.
Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by brandonobi(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2016
thisisayus:
Is he scared of karma (has he done anything wrong to be obsessed with the pics)?

maybe he just doesnt like being insulted, who wouldn't block a following who throws insults at u
Re: Dino Melaye Blocked Him On Twitter For Posting This (pics) by brandonobi(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2016
thisisayus:

maybe he just doesnt like being insulted, who wouldn't block a follower who throws insults at u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Rocks It Better With The German Chancellor, GEJ Or PMB / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Fulfillment And The Yoruba Narrative / Biafra:Asari Dokubo Fiery Video On Biafra That Has Millions Talking This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.