Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido (15422 Views)

Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo) / Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial / Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by Leke001: 8:32am On May 08, 2016
hmmn
Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by Mcowubaba: 8:33am On May 08, 2016
PDP is not the solution to Nigerians problem and definitely not APC too...
This country needs revolution and God's grace to survive, a lot of issues are fundamentally wrong with this entity......

The are just too many, we need a total overhaul of the political corrupt class....

Ethniocentric individuals, Religious bigots and criminal oreinted citizens.... Mehn, the are just too many.....
Nigeria's problem is not a child's play....
Our problem is GREAT and we are all part of it, in one way or another, including me....

1 Like

Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by OLADD: 8:36am On May 08, 2016
Starships4u:
That's sportsmanship

Many PDP leaders have always been sportsmanly until the Judasses (Ameachi and other parasites) crept in.

1 Like

Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by Ragad74: 8:37am On May 08, 2016
Does Sule Lamido thinks Nigeria is the same as Jigawa state where people vote based on religious and ethnic sentiments? He needs to come clean from the corruption charges that has taken him and his children to 2 prisons already.
The white elephant project airport he built because he wanted to loot the state more, how many planes are landing there.
Why is he not talking about the arrest and recoveries from PDP government officials. Does he thinks any sane mind would vote for PDP again with these recoveries, are Nigerians cursed.

1 Like

Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by chrisBenSunny: 8:43am On May 08, 2016
PDP 2019
Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by ransomed: 8:44am On May 08, 2016
We are yet to recover from PDP's misrule and looting. This yam eater is sounding discordant tune of join my party. I would rather support Biafra, Oduduwa and Arewa to emanate from present day Nigeria than for PDP to come to power at the centre. Never again shall we go to Egypt to become slaves of the most wicked party in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by Chikpat(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2016
Sule Lamido always exudes some intelligence, wisedom wen he spiks esp @ intaviws. But it z even easier for d clueless, incompetent Otuoke guy to return to Aso Rock dan for Sule to be president of Nigeria! He z driming kos he z slipn. He z slipn kos he z laying down. He z layn down kos he z tayad. He z tayad kos he z rili idle and dis z why he will continue to slip and drim till 2019 elections are over! And den, he will realiz he has for d past four years had malaria not treated...... dats y he z bn driming.

Sule for President?

Kikikiki

Laffing in Hausa....

Kikiki

And at LAST,
SULE ends up in KIRIKIRI MAX. SECURITY PRISON!
Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by hmuhammad(m): 8:56am On May 08, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Buhari got millions of admirers in the northwest and Northeast, While Tinubu controls the Southwest and got some loyalist in northcentral.

If PDP wants to rule in 2019 I think they need a Tinubu too, So the southwest,Southsouth, Northcentral and Southeast can come together to push away PMB but I doubt if Yorubas will vote for a Northern/Igbo candidate against APC Northern/Yoruba candidate and they'll not want to jeopardise their chances in 2023. Voting a fresh northerner means he has to rule for 8yrs again (2015---2027) 12yrs for northerners? I no gree that one ooooh grin grin grin grin

Well let's watch as things unfolds

God bless Imo State

Brb Holy Trinity Church Maitama
meanwhile, PMB/PYO till 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by Wazobia12(m): 9:02am On May 08, 2016
Chikpat:
Sule Lamido always exudes some intelligence, wisedom wen he spiks esp @ intaviws. But it z even easier for d clueless, incompetent Otuoke guy to return to Aso Rock dan for Sule to be president of Nigeria! He z driming kos he z slipn. He z slipn kos he z laying down. He z layn down kos he z tayad. He z tayad kos he z rili idle and dis z why he will continue to slip and drim till 2019 elections are over! And den, he will realiz he has for d past four years had malaria not treated...... dats y he z bn driming.

Sule for President?
Kikikiki

Laffing in Hausa....

Kikiki

And at LAST,
SULE ends up in KIRIKIRI MAX. SECURITY PRISON!

Pls just one question: how old are uu
Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by Nobody: 9:08am On May 08, 2016
Which country una wan do this apc //pdp ting self
Nigeria is finish even buhari dey for london for questioning.
He won,t be coming back a happy man.

long live
Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by GloriousTees: 9:12am On May 08, 2016
[quote author=yanabasee post=45419545]Hmmm....

We all know that.. APC is synonymous as PDP... Without the factioned PDPn, APC wouldn't have had it ways....

I can remember fully... That the electioneering of PMB got higher waves when OBJ abandoned PDP and got heed to Buhari... Everybody on Nairaland joined Baba and Buhari and PDP was left to struggle alone...

Funniest thing is that, Nigerians will always support the wrong people... Even when those who made Nigeria a bad country flew to APC, Nigerians still support them....

Fact is... APC, (with the likes of OBJ, Tinubu and Amaechi,) will never make a party that will bring about change!

These set of people ruin Nigeria and merged themselves with the new party and suddenly became saints.... And has no bad records....

So EFCC wants to tell Nigerians that Amaechi has never tampered with national funds?

And why is Buhari's pursuit over Dansuki, based on the inappropriateness of funds that was used to sponsor GEj's election?

But it isn't any of my concern again... All I ever wanted was job employment but it isn't coming through.. Workers are sacked everyday.. Private firms are folding up everyday.. Money isn't in circulation.. Fulanis herdsmen are making life unbearable for common farmers..

The FG claims they have Nigerians at heart but doesn't know what Nigerians are passing through....[/quote

So why didn't you get a job within 16years of misrule by PDP? Can't you guys have focus and allow this new government to perform.

1 Like

Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by yanabasee(m): 9:22am On May 08, 2016
GloriousTees:
So why didn't you get a job within 16years of misrule
by PDP? Can't you guys have focus and allow this
new government to perform.

I had a job and my company's on recession.. And workers are asked to stay at home till further notice...

Do you know what ppl are passing through ever since PMB took over? How will we have focus or stay focus when this administration isn't living upto it's expectation?

Everything you guys accused GEJ over is literally what PMB is doing... Slow and clueless.... He fakes ignorance about the glaring activities of this country.... How do you expect such government to work? You criticise GEJ and supports PMB when they literally towed the same path... Isn't this hypocrisy?
Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by onatisi(m): 9:31am On May 08, 2016
modath:

I agree with you wholeheartedly but the problem with Nigeria and Nigerians is that very very few good people go into politics, 99% are just there to loot and plunder, hence the vicious circle...... I dream and hope for the day that our politics will be less monetized, people with vision and drive will then rise up.... since the miscreants cant be bothered to spend money on top nothing.... No return on "investments'....
That is a big problem in Nigeria politics and unfortunately it wont move the nation forward . Just like u said 99% of today politicians see politics and political office as an investment. The solution I believe lies in Nigeria having 4 solid parties,and I think it is time Nigeria youth move to other parties. To be honest with ourselves there isn't any difference between pdp and APc. Youth must learn to start moving with ideology instead of moving with old generation politicians who see them as a tool for achieving their selfish political ambitions .
Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by modath(f): 9:50am On May 08, 2016
onatisi:

That is a big problem in Nigeria politics and unfortunately it wont move the nation forward . Just like u said 99% of today politicians see politics and political office as an investment. The solution I believe lies in Nigeria having 4 solid parties,and I think it is time Nigeria youth move to other parties. To be honest with ourselves there isn't any difference between pdp and APc. Youth must learn to start moving with ideology instead of moving with old generation politicians who see them as a tool for achieving their selfish political ambitions .

No, just two is the best, especially in a polity like ours, there wont be a way to regionalise or sectionalise any, if you are not here, you are there, doesn't allow for disloyalty and crisscrossing..... you mut by force learn how to compromise and build bridges...

Not one leg here, another leg there, one arm here , another arm there, hence why one individual will start from APC, claim segregation and jump to PDP, from there allege intimidation, move to LP, claim lack of major platform then hightail it to APGA....

Wish Babangida didnt tamper with the SDP/NRC formula, would have ended Nigeria's strife..

1 Like

Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by onatisi(m): 10:00am On May 08, 2016
modath:

No, just two is the best, especially in a polity like ours, there wont be a way to regionalise or sectionalise any, if you are not here, you are there, doesn't allow for disloyalty and crisscrossing..... you mut by force learn how to compromise and build bridges...

Not one leg here, another leg there, one arm here , another arm there, hence why one individual will start from APC, claim segregation and jump to PDP, from there allege intimidation, move to LP, claim lack of major platform then hightail it to APGA....

Wish Babangida didnt tamper with the SDP/NRC formula, would have ended Nigeria's strife..
The politics of Nigeria has changed from 1993. And sadly enough we must agree that APc played a very negative role in this. This nation right now is deeply deeply divided no thanks to apc negative opposition politics. But to give the youth and younger generations a chance in the scheme of things we need another 2 or 1 strong national political party. I am sure apc would have won the election if there was a strong third national party. But the way it was ,it was either u voted for apc or pdp. But imagine a party like kowa presenting a candidate like ribadu ,then Nigerians would have been presented with a variety of credible choices to choose from
Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by bender79: 10:22am On May 08, 2016
onatisi:

The politics of Nigeria has changed from 1993. And sadly enough we must agree that APc played a very negative role in this. This nation right now is deeply deeply divided no thanks to apc negative opposition politics. But to give the youth and younger generations a chance in the scheme of things we need another 2 or 1 strong national political party. I am sure apc would have won the election if there was a strong third national party. But the way it was ,it was either u voted for apc or pdp. But imagine a party like kowa presenting a candidate like ribadu ,then Nigerians would have been presented with a variety of credible choices to choose from
Please what ils all this about Ribadu? If y ou hère ribadu speak you will change your mind immediately.
Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by onatisi(m): 10:36am On May 08, 2016
bender79:
Please what ils all this about Ribadu? If y ou hère ribadu speak you will change your mind immediately.
I mentioned ribadu because of his age . I believe there are other younger politicians

1 Like

Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by Ucbiu(m): 10:44am On May 08, 2016
Dance klembve

Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by modath(f): 10:46am On May 08, 2016
onatisi:

Blame game again, very nice.. smiley smiley

Guess Janjaweid, Brain dead, Islamist, Born trowey are compliments and terms of endearment then.. smiley

P.S Don't want to go into lengthy debbate, would have asked about Ribadu's structure and how he failed as both a presidential then downgraded gubernatorial failure.... and why Prof Sonaiya of Kowa didnt record much vote despite being a less divisive option.... and i wont drink that yoot kool aid, compromised yoots dem!!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by onatisi(m): 11:01am On May 08, 2016
modath:

Blame game again, very nice.. smiley smiley

Guess Janjaweid, Brain dead, Islamist, Born trowey are compliments and terms of endearment then.. smiley

P.S Don't want to go into lengthy debbate, would have asked about Ribadu's structure and how he failed as both a presidential then downgraded gubernatorial failure.... and why Prof Sonaiya of Kowa didnt record much vote despite being a less divisive option.... and i wont drink that yoot kool aid, compromised yoots dem!!! smiley
This is a discussion about the way forward.

1 Like

Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by Babacele: 11:39am On May 08, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Buhari got millions of admirers in the northwest and Northeast, While Tinubu controls the Southwest and got some loyalist in northcentral.

If PDP wants to rule in 2019 I think they need a Tinubu too, So the southwest,Southsouth, Northcentral and Southeast can come together to push away PMB but I doubt if Yorubas will vote for a Northern/Igbo candidate against APC Northern/Yoruba candidate and they'll not want to jeopardise their chances in 2023. Voting a fresh northerner means he has to rule for 8yrs again (2015---2027) 12yrs for northerners? I no gree that one ooooh grin grin grin grin

Well let's watch as things unfolds

God bless Imo State

Brb Holy Trinity Church Maitama
okorocha is our candidate. so go and prepare .....time? we all shall know.
Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by Babacele: 11:42am On May 08, 2016
yanabasee:
Hmmm....

We all know that.. APC is synonymous as PDP... Without the factioned PDPn, APC wouldn't have had it ways....

I can remember fully... That the electioneering of PMB got higher waves when OBJ abandoned PDP and got heed to Buhari... Everybody on Nairaland joined Baba and Buhari and PDP was left to struggle alone...

Funniest thing is that, Nigerians will always support the wrong people... Even when those who made Nigeria a bad country flew to APC, Nigerians still support them....

Fact is... APC, (with the likes of OBJ, Tinubu and Amaechi,) will never make a party that will bring about change!

These set of people ruin Nigeria and merged themselves with the new party and suddenly became saints.... And has no bad records....

So EFCC wants to tell Nigerians that Amaechi has never tampered with national funds?

And why is Buhari's pursuit over Dansuki, based on the inappropriateness of funds that was used to sponsor GEj's election?

But it isn't any of my concern again... All I ever wanted was job employment but it isn't coming through.. Workers are sacked everyday.. Private firms are folding up everyday.. Money isn't in circulation.. Fulanis herdsmen are making life unbearable for common farmers..

The FG claims they have Nigerians at heart but doesn't know what Nigerians are passing through....
how did Tinubu n Amaechi ruined Nigeria?
Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by daryoor03(m): 11:46am On May 08, 2016
Same old rubbish from our politicians
Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by Pavarottii(m): 11:49am On May 08, 2016
FanYogo1:

Yes he brought all that within one year. Ode. If I discuss politics, it won't be with your likes.
U don't know anything about politics. Don't come and beat ur chest over nothing. Knowing politics is different from good governance is. Is like u don't any of them.
Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by Pavarottii(m): 11:50am On May 08, 2016
FanYogo1:

Yes he brought all that within one year. Ode. If I discuss politics, it won't be with your likes.
U don't know anything about politics. Don't come and beat ur chest over nothing. Knowing politics is different from good governance is. Is like u don't any of them.

Good riddance.
Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by Chikpat(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2016
Wazobia12:

Pls just one question: how old are uu

Nobody z asking. Quam prima!!!
Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 08, 2016
Lol
Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:10pm On May 08, 2016
Babacele:
okorocha is our candidate. so go and prepare .....time? we all shall know.

Candidate? How? 3rd tenure? grin grin grin
Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by guiddoti: 2:06pm On May 08, 2016
buchilino:
MR SULE JUST CONFIRMED WAT I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SAYING N WAT MOST WISE NIGERIANS KNEW. PDP IS APC N APC IS PDP. NOTHING HAS CHANGED N NOTHING WILL CHANGE
really? if I tell you party policy has changed, would you believe?
Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by buchilino(m): 2:11pm On May 08, 2016
guiddoti:
really? if I tell you party policy has changed, would you believe?

NOPE N TIME WILL PROVE EITHER U OR I RIGHT
Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by guiddoti: 2:20pm On May 08, 2016
AreaFada2:

Yes he did. Was it like this 18 or 24 months ago? Or were you in some cave then?

A supposedly high horse person insulting. APC agbero trademark.

A clear product of failed education system cannot take difference of opinion. I guess that's what endeared an illiterate dictator & coup plotter and democracy rap.ist to people like you. grin cheesy
you are referring to 18 or 24 months, what has happened to 16yrs of bad governance of defunct government? You mean Nigeria cannot be transformed if truely pdp really mean well.
Re: I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido by sagiru2: 2:33pm On May 08, 2016
how come this mad barawo man is nursing an empty presidential ambition. what is the minimum educational qualification for the president office? or are going to tender a toilet paper as your certificate. nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds / CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari / EFCC Gets Order To Remand Chief Femi Fani-kayode For Three Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.