Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds (15416 Views)

Statement On The Return Of The Abacha Stolen Millions / Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo / Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by akum78: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared Via Twitter By Minister of Finance of Nigeria. with caption ..

Let me make this clear: the media reports claiming that I wrote to the President regarding the Abacha refunds are all false and should be disregarded. There is no controversy whatsoever regarding the recovery. The $322.5m received from the Swiss Govt in Dec 2017 is with @cenbank.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1625/kemi-adeosun-reacts-to-writing-to-the-president-regarding-the-abacha-refunds/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by muykem: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thanks for clarification. IPOB is working for their unknown candidate.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by SweetJoystick(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Did the lawyers get the legal fee or not? Na your bank account the money wan dey before?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by dimitriuo: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
yes
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by bugidon(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
shocked
Buhari govt is full of deciet and denial

I never see this kind cut and join govt before in my life
angry

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by unitysheart(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
Naija media are fabricator of lies.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by NwaAmaikpe: 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
shocked

I faulted that former news.
I knew it was kinda out of place.

Because every Finance minister who knows her onion knows what such money (merited or unmerited) will do to the country's foreign reserve.

I however was forced to accept that Kemi was capable of such blunder because of the popular saying;
"Can anything good come out of a polytechnic graduate?"

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by naijaguy123456(m): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
It was fake news and we knew its the igbo people behind it all , they are never happy this woman took over from Okonjo Iweala, jealous and greedy people.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by BruncleZuma: 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by AustineCJ: 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
government of denial...... am just tired of this country, nothing seems to be going right.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by deafeyez: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
She knows she cannot stop the powers hungry for that money.
Sorry Nigeria this is what you voted.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by herbeedar(m): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nothing we no go hear for my country.
Media in my country is another thing entirely.
When the media in my country see a Snake (lalasticlala favorite) catching (hunting) a fish by the river side.
Nigeria media will be like "Look at the brave snake saving the fish from drowning.
We lack investigative journalism in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by Ikpewe: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
ipob with propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by EndtimeJudge(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
I believe God can use you for me, and i will send my CV if requested. Thank you
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by laffwitmi: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
The false news was from Radio Biafra... Pmb till 2023
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by DankemzI(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
cool
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by DankemzI(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
cool lies
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by stpp44: 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
am sleeping when i wake up i will comment
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by gurunlocker: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
The reaction and blaming government
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by SoNature(m): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sahara Reprorters should get to work at once

Investigative journalism would have long died in Nigeria had it not been for the efforts of Sahara Reprorters
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by Raxxye(m): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
L
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by dfrost: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
cheesy grin angry
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by Manbryto(m): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
It's a good thing she has clarified the matter. You can contact me for your cheap MTN data 1gb @ #600 only 0.7.0.3.7.0.0.4.6.9.6
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by Anikulhapo(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
But Bubu said Abacha didn't steal anything na
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by magzey: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
bugidon:
shocked
Buhari govt is full of deciet and denial

I never see this kind cut and join govt before in my life
angry
Thank God they accept stealing is corruption Unlike former wife husband CHAI grin that denies That stealing is corruption

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by rickyrex(m): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
lol the money just dey fly for on one bank to another. in the end e go end for APC bank and that will be the end of discussion
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by 0monnak0da: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I faulted that former news.
I knew it was kinda out of place.

Because every Finance minister who knows her onion knows what such money (merited or unmerited) will do to the country's foreign reserve.

I however was forced to accept that Kemi was capable of such blunder because of the popular saying;
"Can anything good come out of a polytechnic graduate?"

You have no clue what foreign reserve is.

What has this money got to do with foreign reserve?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by HeyCorleone(m): 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
muykem:
Thanks for clarification. IPOB is working for their unknown candidate.

Blame passing and name calling. That us why Nigeria would never grow.

Wailers

Skull miners

Ipob yoots

Afonja

All these degrading appellations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attacks, Kidnappings Along Kaduna-Abuja Road Now A National Shame - ACF / Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions / Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.