Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (6392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9280871 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6389) (6390) (6391) (6392) (6393) (6394) (6395) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
omoadeleye:

I was able to get mi note 10 8/256 gig for 193

Congratulations. This life na patience na him get everything.

We go wash am when e land

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by serenityaliyu(m): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
kallmemrB:
nope.. Not yet out for global. Na only Russian and Europe don get updates oooo
aiitt. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Newbie5050: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
genius43:

Abi o, some people are still in love with the 5.0/5.2" screen size but if we look at the dimensions the difference in size is not that much, thanks to the cease for higher screen to body ratio

Today's style took away the wideness of the screen as it was case in the older device.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1punchman: 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
Gud day everyone, I'm in a little dilemma and I need expert help. I want to get my nephew a phone and from what he researched, his choice was between the mi a3 and the mi cc9e.. He said the only differences between them are the 4g bands, software and camera 2 api which seems to not be enabled on the cc9e (he loves taking pictures)... For him, the miui has a lot of useful features but he doesn't like it due to the slow and uncertain updates, ads, bloatware, bugs on updates and lower level security (as compared to android one) while stock android's major con for him is the fact that he has to download most of his essential apps and there is no second space and app clone. Is there anyway to get all those on the stock app version.
If you currently have or have used miui and stock android please share your experience as it is invaluable
Thank you all for your input

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
frankmoney:
What xiaomi phone can I get for 45k
redmi note 5(4gb ram/64rom)redmi 7/8(3gbram/32gb rom)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
omoadeleye:

I was able to get mi note 10 8/256 gig for 193
link please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
Tiger2020:
link please

It's a five minutes promo so it's back to normal price, but just slight promo... I was evem fortunate to have one $536 pending, but i didn't see who will pay for it, so i had to cancel it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
genius43:

Congratulations. This life na patience na him get everything.

We go wash am when e land

Yes oo, thanks bruh

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
stephinnoyewole:

I've updated mine, still dnt have tho
BTW... There's a tweak already that can make u have AOD on ur phone whether ur screen is OLED or not, I've tested it on RN7 PRO and it works, waiting for RN8 tweak tho
Abeg Post the link make I check something.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
1punchman:
Gud day everyone, I'm in a little dilemma and I need expert help. I want to get my nephew a phone and from what he researched, his choice was between the mi a3 and the mi cc9e.. He said the only differences between them are the 4g bands, software and camera 2 api which seems to not be enabled on the cc9e (he loves taking pictures)... For him, the miui has a lot of useful features but he doesn't like it due to the slow and uncertain updates, ads, bloatware, bugs on updates and lower level security (as compared to android one) while stock android's major con for him is the fact that he has to download most of his essential apps and there is no second space and app clone. Is there anyway to get all those on the stock app version.
If you currently have or have used miui and stock android please share your experience as it is invaluable
Thank you all for your input

There is no way. He has to make compromise or try another brand
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by prahcetomi(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hi fams, can any random phone repairer fix my screen without any damages since it is not as popular as them Tecno and infinix?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
prahcetomi:
Hi fams, can any random phone repairer fix my screen without any damages since it is not as popular as them Tecno and infinix?
It's easy to fix if you bought the complete screen

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
eby001:

The biggest goalpost shifter on this thread. grin from display, now it the chipset,lol. Since I'm off duty today, I'll play your little game. You're no more talking about the display, and talking about price, you know what you're. grin
Not to forget, the difference in that you chipset talk will not cover for the fact that is still overpriced (10k).

Bro please I am now busy. Oooooooh

If not i would have shown otherwisegrin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
prahcetomi:

As long as he/she is good at his/her job. Have you ordered the full screen and frame?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
mindtricks:

Omo my own pass luck, be like say na village people sef, with several confusion abi transission devices back to back.
My deliverance came through when I stumbled on Xiaomi, and fim, rest is history. The rants everywhere, including from tech enthusiasts are more like a general chorus/consensus that those devices are horrible.
Horrible complaints yapa for Xiaomi Thread from Transission people wey dey vex say food dey comot for their table. Wetin we go come do am now? kiss

Mine was Samsung, it actually showed how inferior my previous Infinix was. Infact when I was shopping for phones I had a Tecno On my mind . Before I stumbled on the sleek Samsung. Samsung and Others joor

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tolu95(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
paradigmshift:

second update after the Miui11 update?

Yes oo.. I have update it. It changes adjusted some few setting like the screenshot and other small settings.. Nothing significant enough sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eby001(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
KngGezy:

Bro please I am now busy. Oooooooh

If not i would have shown otherwisegrin
ok o, do some offline marketing too.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1punchman: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
GrandMufti:

There is no way. He has to make compromise or try another brand

Which other brand please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
1punchman:

No idea man. Too many filters in his list. Other brands don't have miui, so I can't say for sure if he'll like it.

Best bet is to buy mi 9t and flash xiaomi.eu or any custom rom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1punchman: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
GrandMufti:

No idea man. Too many filters in his list. Other brands don't have miui, so I can't say for sure if he'll like it.

Best bet is to buy mi 9t and flash xiaomi.eu or any custom rom

You can't flash it on the mi cc9e?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
1punchman:

Oneplus?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
1punchman:

You can't flash it on the mi cc9e?

Mi 9t is the global version. Except you don't use MTN 4g or 4g networks on band 7&20
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alexvic12: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
I've saved some money to buy Xiaomi Redmi 8. I wanted the Note 8 but I don't have the money for it.

Can anyone vouch for the camera of Redmi 8? How good is it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankmoney(m): 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
Tiger2020:
redmi note 5(4gb ram/64rom)redmi 7/8(3gbram/32gb rom)
sorry what's the battery capacity
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
GrandMufti:

Mi 9t is the global version. Except you don't use MTN 4g or 4g networks on band 7&20

Mi A3 is the Global Version and no Global MIUI ROM for Mi CC9E except he goes the custom ROM route if any.

Him best bet na Mi 9T last last
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
frankmoney:
sorry what's the battery capacity

Just check their specifications respectively on Gsmarena or Kimovil
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankmoney(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
genius43:

Just check their specifications respectively on Gsmarena or Kimovil
thanks bro . Will do that now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
mindtricks:

You never know my dear. Going near one or two such devices might do the magic, after all all na luck. Though I safely stick with my 10-foot pole rule. angry

10 foot pole rule ain't actually a luck proof rule o.. Except for the fact that you are using premium phones which deals with refunds or replacement of phones..

My next phone would be Huawei.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Luisema4luv(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
This pointek black Friday shit na scam, sometin never start e dn dy out of stock

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
Tolu95:

Yes oo.. I have update it. It changes adjusted some few setting like the screenshot and other small settings.. Nothing significant enough sha

Dem should give us android 10 .

I have not seen the update though..

Hope e no affect battery performance?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Everything is just scam except for Huawei and IPhone.

Am using xiaomi Mi Max 3. 4gig 64gig. I see nothing special. Was using Infinix note 3 before.

The only reason i go for this phone is big screen and ba3 life.

It's good as xiaomi revolutionize our smart phone market. Phones don cheap

I disagree with you, Huawei ain't scam. Used it before and it's dope.. iPhone is thrash to me, only good in carding sites.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
jaywalker04:

Moby Youth
Thanks boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6389) (6390) (6391) (6392) (6393) (6394) (6395) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.