Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

4 Reasons Why I Hate Online Dating With A Passion: What Of You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Why I Hate Online Dating With A Passion: What Of You? (1175 Views)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Here Are Seven Ways To Start Dating With Confidence / I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why I Hate Online Dating With A Passion: What Of You? by diagro: 6:23pm On May 08, 2016
1st, ladies are everywhere & nothing beats physical contact. 2nd, appearance deceives a lot. You need 2do a lot to go beyond the layer of deception ladies put up even when u live on the same street with them. So why should i suffer myself by allowing another layer of deception which is internet? 3rd, i believe any lady whom I find online is not good enough. If they were good enough, do u think they'd be available online since there'd be countless men struggling over them offline? 4th, I believe a man should be man enough to approach ladies face2face instead of hiding behind the internet 2 do so. Now, finish me. Tell me am wrong but not without telling me how wrong I am. I mean, counter my reasons with superior reasons. Otherwise, let Seun close down d romance section with immediate effect & let all dating sites go out of job 2nite as we restore d good old days marked by the thrill of d challenge every woman is & d adventure of seduction which comes from taking natural steps 2 undo her cunning natural facades.
Re: 4 Reasons Why I Hate Online Dating With A Passion: What Of You? by rosieluv(f): 6:29pm On May 08, 2016
u nt wrong,i hate online datin too
Re: 4 Reasons Why I Hate Online Dating With A Passion: What Of You? by Nixiepie(f): 6:34pm On May 08, 2016
Same here
Re: 4 Reasons Why I Hate Online Dating With A Passion: What Of You? by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 08, 2016
There's nothing as bad as online dating

I hate hate hate it

Most of them r full of deceit and ure there fooling urslf thinking yhr in a relationship
Aside that most of them are scam

Omo good ridiance to bad rubbish ni o
I'd rada be single

That said: mrcork don't even think of asking me out cos aw just eat all ur little change ni o ((true talk))
Re: 4 Reasons Why I Hate Online Dating With A Passion: What Of You? by talk2alabama: 6:47pm On May 08, 2016
I'm goood at what I do.... cool

U see ladies in here be sayin they hate it... hogwash...
Re: 4 Reasons Why I Hate Online Dating With A Passion: What Of You? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 08, 2016
Online dating is a shortcut to hell, if you doubt ask those babes who have been used for ritual
Re: 4 Reasons Why I Hate Online Dating With A Passion: What Of You? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 08, 2016
I don't see anything bad innit!
Re: 4 Reasons Why I Hate Online Dating With A Passion: What Of You? by Oluwapresley(m): 6:49pm On May 08, 2016
u know why they call the world a global village? because of the different means of communication which includes better road networks, better means of transportation, better means of disseminating information and so on... the world being a global village rests majorly on the fact that there is the internet!!! as a result, u are not limited to just Ur environment.. u can be in places without necessarily stepping foot there; u can meet ppl from different walks of life without even leaving the comfort of ur environment!!!
you know what that does? it helps u to remain unrestricted!!! relating this long talk to Ur post, online dating helps to meet ppl potentially better than the ones around u.. the ones around u might not be that Mr or Miss right but by virtue of online dating, u can stay unlimited and meet the right person.. thanks
Re: 4 Reasons Why I Hate Online Dating With A Passion: What Of You? by firstking01(m): 6:51pm On May 08, 2016
Your Reasons Are Not Fortified enough To Proof Why You Hate Online Dating...All Through My Dating Career, Eventhoug I 've Never Really Been Lucky When it Comes To Dating, But Online Dating Has Been Working For Me.
Re: 4 Reasons Why I Hate Online Dating With A Passion: What Of You? by diagro: 7:01pm On May 08, 2016
discoprophet:
I don't see anything bad innit!
Cool. Now give ur reasons. Counter my 4 points one after another. This is a serious matter.
Re: 4 Reasons Why I Hate Online Dating With A Passion: What Of You? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 08, 2016
diagro:
Cool. Now give ur reasons. Counter my 4 points one after another. This is a serious matter.

Sorry to dissapoint, but i aint got four reasons to give!
Re: 4 Reasons Why I Hate Online Dating With A Passion: What Of You? by diagro: 7:26pm On May 08, 2016
Oluwapresley, that's a gr8 point u've got there. But, as we all know, everything that has advantage also has a disadvantage. I have meant to say one of d disadvantages of d global village is to be located in its influence on dat very important part of our lives called romance. So instead of just saying 'hey it's good because it's a global village culture', why not tell us how good it is by responding to d 4 points i raised. Why? Things are not right just because they are a part of the global village; are they? Instead we need to be asking ourselves 'is dis one actually working?' so we can take what works & give up what doesn't, which is what we're supposed to be doing here.
Re: 4 Reasons Why I Hate Online Dating With A Passion: What Of You? by cold(m): 7:33pm On May 08, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Omo good radiance to bad rubbish ni o
I'd rada be single
Riddance my dear
Re: 4 Reasons Why I Hate Online Dating With A Passion: What Of You? by diagro: 7:36pm On May 08, 2016
firstking01:
Your Reasons Are Not Fortified enough To Proof Why You Hate Online Dating.
Gr8! This is like what i already said i need (tell me am wrong). But u haven't told me how weak (or unfortified) each reason is, firstking?.
Re: 4 Reasons Why I Hate Online Dating With A Passion: What Of You? by firstking01(m): 8:32pm On May 08, 2016
diagro:
Gr8! This is like what i already said i need (tell me am wrong). But u haven't told me how weak (or unfortified) each reason is, firstking?.
Na long story o bros, but i know i 've successfully dated a girl i met online...though its not everybady that's lucky in online dating...ofcourse after enough crushings online she invited over me to her place...from there it became a frequent visitation....the rest they will usually say its history you know??...

One cojent reason why it seem online dating is not working is because of impatient and trust, and thats why you gotta give it time, get to know him/her very well...ensure he/she is a saved person, so to speak...even after you 've met him/her, do some underground findings...in my case, before she said yes, i'd convinced her that i'm reall and not after sex...so, online relationship works as far as you guys are reall and sincere.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why I Hate Online Dating With A Passion: What Of You? by Oluwapresley(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2016
diagro:
Oluwapresley, that's a gr8 point u've got there. But, as we all know, everything that has advantage also has a disadvantage. I have meant to say one of d disadvantages of d global village is to be located in its influence on dat very important part of our lives called romance. So instead of just saying 'hey it's good because it's a global village culture', why not tell us how good it is by responding to d 4 points i raised. Why? Things are not right just because they are a part of the global village; are they? Instead we need to be asking ourselves 'is dis one actually working?' so we can take what works & give up what doesn't, which is what we're supposed to be doing here.

bro, I don't av to respond to Ur point to justify online dating.. the fact still remains that ONLINE DATING HAS CREATED AN AVENUE TO MEET NEW AND FASCINATING INDIVIDUALS, INDIVIDUALS THAT U PROLLY MIGHT NOT MEET IN UR LOCALITY. I will give a very realistic example to back up my point:

In my locality, I don't av a lot of friends.. y? it's certainly not because they are not good ppl.. the truth is, the guys around me, we don't share a common ground.. but I'm here intellectually discussing a subject with u via the Internet.. simply put, the internet has brought u close to me so we could engage.. same goes for online dating..

(1) (Reply)

I Love Somone Xo Deeply Nd He Also Does, We Are Still Frnds But He His Asking Me / Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexual Romp With Her Man (photo) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.