Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day (11633 Views)

Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate / Happy Mother's Day: Share Your Mum's Photos And Pray For Her / What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by adeoyun(m): 8:01pm On May 08, 2016
But how many mothers day we get And why no fathers day
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by MotherConfesor(f): 8:03pm On May 08, 2016
adeoyun:
But how many mothers day we get And why no fathers day
Hv u tired of wishing her
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by sweetilicious(f): 8:05pm On May 08, 2016
Mom, you are the best. You pray for me everytime. You always want me to be happy. You are a good mother. Kept your home. Worked hard for us, give me money as i don't have a good paying job. I Couldn't have wished for another mom. You will always be my mom. I love you
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by MotherConfesor(f): 8:09pm On May 08, 2016
sweetilicious:
Mom, you are the best. You pray for me everytime. You always want me to be happy. You are a good mother. Kept your home. Worked hard for us, give me money as i don't have a good paying job. I Couldn't have wished for another mom. You will always be my mom. I love you
Very touching!!! God bless your mum!!! and all mum's making great sacrifices
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by drkay(m): 8:09pm On May 08, 2016
Happy mothers day to iya Quadri, the greatest aboja gbooro gboro. I'll tell my great grandchildren about you if God spare my life to know them.
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by kayflexi(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2016
Happy mother's day... Mom i will neva 4get wat u made me 2day. Thank u my sweet mother.
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by Ovialekhe(f): 8:12pm On May 08, 2016
Happy mother's day to me and all mum all over the world.May God bless our children and make them great.May God grant us long life to see our children successful.

Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by geesilver(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2016
She is the best thing that ever happen to me in this life.

Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 08, 2016
Speakdatruth:
happy mother's day iya eleko ni sagamu
Ni Makun, Oja-Awolowo, Isale-oko, Iperu, Ita-Oba, Ajegunle, Sabo, Kara abi n' GRA grin
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by Annruby: 8:15pm On May 08, 2016
happy mothers day maama.

Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by 1Dray(m): 8:17pm On May 08, 2016
SPDAZZY:
Happy mother's day to my beautiful mum.

My sis, my sweet mum and chubby me. Love you lots mum, you put a smile on my face.

Hey chubby, where is momma in the pic?
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by philit22(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2016
Api mothers day to d very special woman dat v sacrificed everytin fr my hapiness..u will live long mum to c fulfil ur destiny nd enjy all u v suffered fr..I love u mum
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by kingEllie: 8:27pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by SPDAZZY(f): 8:30pm On May 08, 2016
1Dray:

Hey chubby, where is momma in the pic?

In-between sis and chubby
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by vicolurin(f): 8:31pm On May 08, 2016
Happy mothers day to my mum, u r the best thing that has ever happy to me.
#Iyaologede#
#Iyaolumide#
#Iyawoakinremi#
#IyaMopol#
Love u so much Maami
Putting on this khaki and white would never be possible without u

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 08, 2016
Happy mother's day to my one in a million mum. May u live to eat d fruits of ur labour. Love u loads
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by Dayg88(m): 8:39pm On May 08, 2016
Happy mothers day mum. Everyday is for you, not just a day or 2 in the year. You're the best.

Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by Speakdatruth: 8:46pm On May 08, 2016
chimkaire:
Ni Makun, Oja-Awolowo, Isale-oko, Iperu, Ita-Oba, Ajegunle, Sabo, Kara abi n' GRA grin
confirm babe, yepa yo head dey dia scatter. wagbayi grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by brajy(m): 8:48pm On May 08, 2016
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by LeoFish92(m): 8:49pm On May 08, 2016
Armaggedon:
there is no mothers day in the Anglican communion. What exists is the mothering sunday celebrated every fourth sunday in lent. Per haps its the only popular christian celebration of mothers. Others were modelled after it.

Mothers day, mothering Sunday, they are merely nomenclature describing same Christian celebration of our beloved mothers
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by emilyone(f): 8:56pm On May 08, 2016
Sleep on mum!

Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by Damsool(m): 8:59pm On May 08, 2016
Happy mother's day to my wonderful mom.
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by rosy27(f): 9:05pm On May 08, 2016
iya mi owan, adunni, u are one in a million, u have made life simple for me over the years. What u have done for me this year alone is enough to call u an angel sent frm above. When things were diff, i look around its only u and God i see. May u leave long to eat the fruit of ur labour in good health. I remember all what u have done for me today and i know that am lucky to have u.
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by udysweet(f): 9:08pm On May 08, 2016
Happy mother's day Eka,the best mum to ever live(even in death I continue to celebrate you).
Your sacrifices you made and the many lessons you taught us is helping me today thru life and I'm def gonna transfer dos to my kids.
Continue to RIP my mummy
Happy mother's day to all mothers out there and me too coz soon ,I mean soon ehn.......
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by FuckTheMod: 9:19pm On May 08, 2016
MotherConfesor:
This is a medium to wish all Nairalander's who are mother's in the house a happy mother's day.

You can also use this medium to wish your mum a happy mother's day on this thread!!!

Happy mum's day to my mum, Mrs Praise! the best in the whole world

By the way, How many mother's day do we have in a year sef d thing dey wonder me!!!

Bia

Na every month una dey do mother's day
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by cooluc(f): 9:19pm On May 08, 2016
Love u mum..you are simply the best..words can't really express my love and gratitude to you..God bless all mothers .
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by theEYe21(f): 9:21pm On May 08, 2016
Sweet mother....I no go forget you, for all the suffer wey you suffer for me eh! Sweet mother aaaahhh! Sweet mother oooo! kiss
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by persius555(m): 9:29pm On May 08, 2016
My mum is the best that happened to me. Happy mothers day.
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by stinggy(m): 9:30pm On May 08, 2016
chimkaire:
Ni Kara ni o tongue
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by jaydee8(m): 9:32pm On May 08, 2016
Happy mothere day! Mama I luv you..
Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 08, 2016
Happy mother's day to this special woman, Daa Mada, May God bless you with all the happiness you deserve I this life, we can never wish for any other mum.
Thank you for being our mum, thank you again and again. I celebrate you today and will do forever.
I will keep making you proud mum.
God bless you Ezinne m.
God bless you Nneoma...
May you live long..

Re: Nairalanders Wish Your Mum A Happy Mother's Day by Armaggedon: 9:43pm On May 08, 2016
LeoFish92:

Mothers day, mothering Sunday, they are merely nomenclature describing same Christian celebration of our beloved mothers
not really

mothering sunday is a christian celebration held every fourth sunday in lent. Note it originates from the church in England.

While mothers day is a secular celebration held in second sunday of May (in US) or any other day a country chooses. Guess thats what the op posted. Both cerebrate mothers but from different perspectives.

Btw mothering sunday celebration has been commercialized hence, you may here 'mothers day' on a mothering sunday

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What’s Your Opinion About Being Betrothed? / Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. / How Do You Normally Greet Your Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.