Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

She Made The First Move - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Made The First Move (999 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Made The First Move by pedrilo: 8:32pm On May 08, 2016
H
Re: She Made The First Move by iceberylin(m): 8:35pm On May 08, 2016
Either way you'll still regret no hitting it..

Life is a B!Tch bro
Re: She Made The First Move by talk2alabama: 8:36pm On May 08, 2016
Either ways she will be a ferocious enemy still.. tell her no and she will hate u foreva. Tell her yes and break her heart on d long run, and she will still hate u.. so choose.

If I were u, if she were my type of girl, i"d giv it a shot.
Re: She Made The First Move by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 08, 2016
Just stay put with ur principle
Re: She Made The First Move by finalboss1(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2016
dnt even try it bro....
Re: She Made The First Move by MRBrownJ: 8:53pm On May 08, 2016
office romance and romance with neighbors are a big NO NO in my book. if/when you break up, that women will be in your face/space etc, HELL NO!
Re: She Made The First Move by pedrilo: 9:17pm On May 08, 2016
MRBrownJ:
office romance and romance with neighbors are a big NO NO in my book. if/when you break up, that women will be in your face/space etc, HELL NO!
u hit the nail on the head bro! It's complicated situation. And just to add, the lady is hawt!
Re: She Made The First Move by MRBrownJ: 9:34pm On May 08, 2016
pedrilo:
u hit the nail on the head bro! It's complicated situation. And just to add, the lady is hawt!

if she is fiine, it will be even harder for you when the r/ship is over, especially when she starts flirting with colleagues to try getting at you, OR using the office as a war battleground (putting your job at risk)
Re: She Made The First Move by pedrilo: 7:45pm On May 22, 2016
She is beginning to disturb me too much.

(1) (Reply)

11 Things Women Should Admit.. / Could This Be The ‘baddest’ Girl On Instagram? You Need To See Her Naughty Pics / Boyfriend Thinks I'm An Ogbanje Because I'm Not Crazy About Se.x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.