Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Forget Ben Murray Bruce. You Won't Find A Better Hypocrite Elsewhere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget Ben Murray Bruce. You Won't Find A Better Hypocrite Elsewhere (664 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Ben Murray Bruce. You Won't Find A Better Hypocrite Elsewhere by NewEli(m): 10:41pm On May 08, 2016
so I simply asked these men to stop being petty and they blocked me.Because being petty is their lifestyle.They hate to hear the truth as much as they love to run their mouth.Beware of these people,they are simply not worth it.The oga patapata of common sense ,does not have it....mtchew#commonsenseisnotcommon

Re: Forget Ben Murray Bruce. You Won't Find A Better Hypocrite Elsewhere by ourkobo: 10:42pm On May 08, 2016
I dey come
Re: Forget Ben Murray Bruce. You Won't Find A Better Hypocrite Elsewhere by TippyTop(m): 11:04pm On May 08, 2016
Serves you right, you're free to follow the nama @Daura.
Re: Forget Ben Murray Bruce. You Won't Find A Better Hypocrite Elsewhere by IMO22(m): 11:14pm On May 08, 2016
Forget BMB?

(1) (Reply)

Protesters Burn Gaya & Muhmud Houses In Kano Over Unfulfilled Electoral Promises / For Die Hard Zombies / Breaking:industrial Court Restrains Nigeria Labor Congress From Going On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.