Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects (14219 Views)

Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch / Senate Forgery Case: Senate Prepares To Deal Ruthlessly With AGF / Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by Rajiolaade: 11:27am On May 09, 2016
Fmartin:
guy no mind dem. Its lack of understanding.

Months back i predicted that, if at all saraki goes down, d nxt step will be the re-introduction of d forgery of senate standing orders.

Ekweremadu will never taste dat seat 'senate president'
thank u, after forgery then comes sarakis wife case, then, panama papers case will follow. Melaye will follow saraki to courts & jail till eternity.
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by cktheluckyman: 11:35am On May 09, 2016
Rajiolaade:
thank u, after forgery then comes sarakis wife case, then, panama papers case will follow. Melaye will follow saraki to courts & jail till eternity.

You people have been making too many noise!! When!!! When!!! If!!! If!! When exactly are you going to remove Saraki and Ekweremadu? They will soon be one year in office in a few weeks time.You people talk too much.That was how the EFCC witness went ahead to embarrass the commission after the useless commission has made so much online noise.

As far as this so-called forgery case is concerned,the FG has no case against the SP or DSP.There is not even 1% chance of the FG winning this case in court.Better advise them to look elsewhere.
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by cktheluckyman: 11:41am On May 09, 2016
Arjeeni:

I dont like the way you address this issue boo.
It maybe true that, all senate standing orders as you mentioned were differ but there are ways and manners such amendment was effects.
I dont thing any complaint cry foul before now, now that we have a case of forgery then it must be investigated thoroughly and to the best of my knowledge something is actually fishing.

No one has been able to prove a case of forgery!!you first prove that the 2015 senate rule was forged.You cannot claim the new 2015 senate rule was forged and yet you keep referring to the obsolete 2011 senate rule.You first produce the "approved" and "unforged" 2015 senate rule and compare it with the "forged" 2015 senate rule to prove your case of forgery in court.
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by amtaken(f): 12:30pm On May 09, 2016
But Tinubu is a thief too.

kkh2:

****Tinubu made him commit all those ugly issues dat was exposed aiit? Wen u r a knwn thief u got to lie low or u ll make enemies easily. Thieving is criminal weda witchunt or not u r a thief!
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by lexyclasy: 2:01pm On May 09, 2016
omenka:
You know I've always ignored your rants as the only thing one can't find in them is commonsense.

Do you know the law better than the Senior advocates?? Do you know it better than the senators who alleged that the Rules were forged??

Why don't you shut the hell up and watch things play themselves out in court instead of running all over the place screaming your head off as though the grim ripper is lurking somewhere around your neighbourhood??

This attitude of supporting everything sleazy in Nigeria you people have decided to make your modus operandi will do nothing but dig you lot deeper into your political grave. When mention is made of a crime being committed, the first people to arrive the scene and claim absolutely nothing untoward had happened is you people- yet you aspire to produce the president someday soon!!

Smh.

Don't bother replying though. You will be ignored.
Keep talking about "you people" it better expose your level of stupidity the more.....everybody are entitle to their opinion and don't expect every body to buy your silly opinion either........all i see here is desperation to turn around senate leadership ok.....they are afraid if SARAKI is booted out ....of course you don't need me to tell you the next person to occupy that position......you can only cry lame to people that key into your thrash.....somebody presented receipt as certificate till today nothing is done about that and you with your dumb self is there without raising objection.....i equally hate hypocrites like you....
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by donstevoz(m): 3:28pm On May 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

The senate clerk prepars the senate rule for the incomming senate!! The 2015 senate rule is for the 8th senate,if anyone says it was forged then you will have to prove it was forged!!! Nonsense
That's why they are calling you ignorant. It's the members of the senate themselves that draft and approve the senate rules and not any clerk. The revision of the 2011 rules was ongoing before the expiration of the 7th senate according to Ita Enang who was the chairman committee on rules and business. What that means is that the 8th senate on resumption would need to make do with 2011 rules
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by ddazz: 3:47pm On May 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:

No one has been able to prove a case of forgery!!you first prove that the 2015 senate rule was forged.You cannot claim the new 2015 senate rule was forged and yet you keep referring to the obsolete 2011 senate rule.You first produce the "approved" and "unforged" 2015 senate rule and compare it with the "forged" 2015 senate rule to prove your case of forgery in court.

Stop arguing like an illiterate because I am fairly certain you are not one.

The authentic Senate Standing Rule is the 2011 Rules since none other has been made. Consequently, any other rule that was not validly made is a forgery.
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by sexybrooke: 4:05pm On May 09, 2016
kkh2:

I think u r very mad! Forgery is a crime anywhr subject to legal trial weither done in ur room or anywhr else. Nigeria indeed has no future wit pple like u as its citizen!
like the waec certificate buhari never produced right
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by ihearYou(m): 8:00pm On May 09, 2016
kuuljay:
stop displaying your ignorance everywhere, if the rules of every senate dies with it then when is the new rules enacted is it before or after constituting it's leadership grin grin chest beaters

Help me ask d Mr.know all. gosh! some people can be so irritatingly ignorant.
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by kuuljay(m): 8:05pm On May 09, 2016
ihearYou:

Help me ask d Mr.know all. gosh! some people can be so irritatingly ignorant.
I have given up on him, he claims to know even more than the senators grin grin grin
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by Ovamboland(m): 8:35pm On May 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Very dumb move!! As far as the so-called forgery is concerned,the FG has no case!!if the 2015 senate rule is forged where is the original? Bunch of fools!! Go to court and get disgraced!!nonsense!!every senate has its own senate rule!! 1999,2003,2007,2011 and 2015 senate rules! Each are unique and differant from each other

How is the standing rule created? by the entire senate or by a small group of senators or by the senate bureaucracy? Therein lies your answer
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by Ovamboland(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

That exactly is the only thing he knows how to do!! Rather than argue intelligently he will continue to throw tantrums!!this is even common sense!! The FG itself knows it has no case hence the delay in trying this case!!! Each senate rule dies with that senate and every senate has had its own unique senate rule,1999,2003,2007,2011 and 2015 senate rules.Now if some fools said the 2015 senate rule used in inaugurating the 8th senate was forged,can anyone provide the original 2015 senate rule that was not forged?

This is even common sense!! Both the useless AGF and Buhari are just been plain stupid

Who prepared the original version you are looking for? the senators? when? or a cabal of senators?
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by Ovamboland(m): 8:41pm On May 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

The senate clerk prepars the senate rule for the incomming senate!! The 2015 senate rule is for the 8th senate,if anyone says it was forged then you will have to prove it was forged!!! Nonsense

Hmmmm, the clerk makes laws for Senators? wait help is on the way......

1 Like

Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by ashjay001(m): 12:16am On May 10, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

When did the 1999 senate pass the senate rule used by that senate? Abeg make I hear word!!! The probability of the FG winning this case is zero!! The useless Buhari knows this hence the dillydaying in prosecuting this case.

Hope u read d AGF has mandated d DPP to initiate charges on d case? The dillydallying wasn't for fear of a loss, but d cry of u wailers, when Ekweremadu is called to answer for his alleged sins!
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by ashjay001(m): 12:17am On May 10, 2016
MrBendel:

So in sincerity you see nothing wrong in forgery? What a pity....
Mr Bendel, abeg read with a discerning spirit.
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by olajizz01(m): 1:46am On May 10, 2016
searchng4love:
The executive is interfering too much in the affairs of the legislature. It's hi time the legislature responded with equal ferocity. I miss Chuba Okadigbo.
shut up pls,corrupt fellow.
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by searchng4love: 4:03am On May 10, 2016
who is not in Nigeria? Have you seen PMB's waec certificate?
olajizz01:
shut up pls,corrupt fellow.
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by Fire15: 6:12am On May 10, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Mr knowledge,you could have at least attempted to counter my positions!! That is why **** like you rush to court and end up embarrassing yourself like the CCB and their stupid witness wetkas

Was due process followed in amending the rules and standing orders of the Senate? That's the headache for your comrades involve in tampering with rules and standing orders. There's nothing to counter, as per the positions, you've taken, because you're speaking with your heart in your mouth, not with the brain in your head.
The last four letters of your name is instructive.
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by Fire15: 6:18am On May 10, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

This ignorance, you're advertising is fast turning to stupidity. Are you so impervious to transfer of knowledge, that you chose to continue masturbating in lies?
Re: Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects by telleyway: 6:58am On May 10, 2016
searchng4love:
The executive is interfering too much in the affairs of the legislature. It's hi time the legislature responded with equal ferocity. I miss Chuba Okadigbo.

What then do you call check and balance in a presidential system of government, or is it only the legislature that has the power to to check the executive excesses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Built 1000 Projects In Five Years- Okorocha / Video Of Presidential Aide, Okon Obla Defending Maina's Reinstatement / Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.