Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School (34165 Views)

Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To / University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam / School Of Nursing School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by Asquare49(m): 8:09pm On May 09, 2016
Stale lipsrsealed
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by chigoizie7(m): 8:35pm On May 09, 2016
Certainly not a naija type of nurse.

Those ones wey de always keep face like shìt wey dem stone for wall.

Naija nurses are not going in becos dey love d profession, dey rush to it because of the job opportunity.
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by bedspread: 8:41pm On May 09, 2016
ONLY GOD KNOWS ALL THESE YOU TALKED ABOUT?
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by Tinyemeka(m): 9:00pm On May 09, 2016
tsamson:

2. You get your very own stethoscope! How cool is
that?!?

Which color do you choose? What kind? Adult or pediatrics?
You’ve always dreamed of pediatrics, so that justifies
spending $200 more than the regular one. Totally.

Finish school strong and go make differences in people’s
lives. YOU ROCK!

Evidence that you simply lifted the posts off of someone else's site without bothering to acknowledge the copyright owners. The entire post sounds off, out of sync with Naija lifestyle and tone. I'll leave the nurses to reach their own conclusions.

You probably copied this article from here:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/djrayrayy/nursing-school-from-start-to-finish-fe3x

I hate it when people plagiarize. angry

3 Likes

Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by kowalsky: 9:01pm On May 09, 2016
tsamson:
Nursing is the best occupation so far! quote if you think otherwise

have you watched children's hospital... try do so
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by MUVA(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2016
Tashaamania I'm sure you can relate grin
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by jerayme: 9:37pm On May 09, 2016
The best among professions. Nursing is undermined and underpayed for their risky selfless care...home and abroad. God bless all nurses.
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by Mbediogu(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2016
TheArchangel:
Birthday cakes for nurses are not even spared. Pills and gory pics everywhere.

Nurses are good though, second only to DOCTORS. I love them.
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by tsamson(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2016
Tinyemeka:

Evidence that you simply lifted the posts off of someone else's site without bothering to acknowledge the copyright owners. The entire post sounds off, out of sync with Naija lifestyle and tone. I'll leave the nurses to reach their own conclusions.

You probably copied this article from here:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/djrayrayy/nursing-school-from-start-to-finish-fe3x

I hate it when people plagiarize. angry

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by Erickthewreck: 11:10pm On May 09, 2016
Cool
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by Tinyemeka(m): 11:11pm On May 09, 2016
tsamson:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Typical.
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by Qaisar1: 11:21pm On May 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

"What shall we conclude then? Do we have any advantage? Not at all! For we have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under the power of sin"

Oya Preach!

Preach ke? Na after the comment I go read am. lol
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by haywire07(m): 12:14am On May 10, 2016
onosprince:
Still waiting for the funny meme angry

Even a mad man won't laff undecided

OP .remove "funny"
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by swizzdre(m): 2:20am On May 10, 2016
u didn't tell us about d sex bouts, cuz Drats! I know a lot about that
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by VickyRotex(f): 2:46am On May 10, 2016
Qaisar1:

Preach ke? Na after the comment I go read am. lol

Oya explain wetin you read angry
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by Nobody: 4:29am On May 10, 2016
Tohpahz can u relate with this cheesy grin
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by Nobody: 4:30am On May 10, 2016
MUVA:
Tashaam

ania I'm sure you can relate grin
Hmmmmmmm smiley
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by realteejay: 6:33am On May 10, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
is this the new trend? someone should do one for engineering
...& 1 for zoology...
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by bababodmas(m): 6:59am On May 10, 2016
TheArchangel:
grin grin cheesy
You're looking for an investment, huh grin grin

I am taken bro.

Plsssssssss don't do this to me! #sobbing#
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by TheArchangel(f): 7:34am On May 10, 2016
[quote author=Mbediogu post=45472186]

Nurses are good though, second only to DOCTORS. I love them. [ /quote]I am not second to anybody. cool I am a nurse first and second to myself only. cheesy

Thanks for the LOVE though grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by MUVA(m): 8:17am On May 10, 2016
mimzy:
Hmmmmmmm smiley
gringringringrin
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by coolest0(m): 8:36am On May 10, 2016
PrettySleek:
Omg! Op u are so right.I passed through all these processes. Some were nice some were stressful but it was worth it tho

Congratulations nurse, where in benin are you? Currently running my periop. Post basic in ISTH

1 Like

Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by PrettySleek(f): 8:41am On May 10, 2016
coolest0:

Congratulations nurse, where in benin are you? Currently running my periop. Post basic in ISTH
Am at Ugbowo right now
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by Mbediogu(m): 8:52am On May 10, 2016
[quote author=TheArchangel post=45479563][/quote]
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by seenter84: 9:03am On May 10, 2016
They love s**
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by Qaisar1: 11:18am On May 10, 2016
VickyRotex:

Oya explain wetin you read angry
which kind wahala be this?... Erm the text is self explanatory.
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by coolest0(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2016
PrettySleek:
Am at Ugbowo right now
Cool, nice meeting you,. Pls text me on 08035365496,
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by mignone(f): 1:50pm On May 10, 2016
jerayme:
The best among professions. Nursing is undermined and underpayed for their risky selfless care...home and abroad. God bless all nurses.
underpaid you say and there's no field/profession without its rigour and/or risks
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by tohpahz(f): 9:41pm On May 13, 2016
mimzy:
Tohpahz can u relate with this cheesy grin
I relate jare...
lol especially wen u tell ur friends u can't hang out cos u wana study nd u end up doing something very parallel to studying grin ^^^u for kukuma just hang out..
Re: Funny Memes You Can Relate To In A Nursing School by edbor(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2016
tohpahz:

I relate jare...
lol especially wen u tell ur friends u can't hang out cos u wana study nd u end up doing something very parallel to studying grin ^^^u for kukuma just hang out..

if no be say you be nurse i for say i know you, maybe your twin tho shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) / List Of States With Lowest Number Of Out Of School Children / Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.