Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam (65737 Views)

200 UNILAG Law Students Barred From Writing Exam Over Class Attendance / Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS / Maduike Ezeibe Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS (Michael Okpara University Professor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by jonhemma11: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2016
A Professor in a University is pictured backing a crying baby belonging to a mother, who is writing his examination. The Professor helped pacify the baby, while supervising at the exam hall in Bouake, Cote D’Ivorie. See more photos...

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/photos-university-prof-helps-mom.html

130 Likes 18 Shares

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by madridguy(m): 10:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Exceptional.

489 Likes 21 Shares

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by evy1(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2016
Aww so cute.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by MosakuAW(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2016
Lovely! Exceptional!

This is what a white man would see and give an award for.

We Africans have heart only if we want to. I bet this cant happen in Naija because most lecturers/Prof in Nigeria universities are naturally proud.

This Prof was/is a good boyfriend, husband, father, grandfather and son-inlaw. What he just did was part of educating the educated people in life.

406 Likes 24 Shares

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2016
I'll bet his students hardly fail his class.

for Naija, ordinary PhD student who is assistant lecturer go dey do gra gra like say im be God.

289 Likes 11 Shares

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by saaedlee: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2016
Epic

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2016
This no fit happen for Prof.Daramola's class o

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by jay2pee(m): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2016
I got a relief when I saw it isn't in Nigeria.... I don't thing any prof in Nigeria can do that. UNN profs will even send you out of the exam hall when d baby starts crying

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Tolexander: 10:45am On Jun 27, 2016
jay2pee:
I got a relief when I saw it isn't in Nigeria.... I don't thing any prof in Nigeria can do that. UNN profs will even send you out of the exam hall when d baby starts crying
going by the rule,

nursing mothers aren't meant to bring in baby to sit for an exam.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by disloman(m): 10:47am On Jun 27, 2016
This is a man who knows what nursing mothers went through.God bless you sir.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Tolexander: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2016
Ioannes:

for Naija, ordinary PhD student who is assistant lecturer go dey do gra gra like say im be God.
Typical Nigerian mentality.

What if the man you are seeing hasn't attained the level of a professorship but just an M.Sc holder?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by emeijeh(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2016
God bless him.
He deserves a state award.

Nigerians please emulate this.

3 Likes

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2016
A great man.

4 Likes

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by prodiG(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2016
A lecturer with a good heart.Hard to find these days angry

4 Likes

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2016
Ioannes:

Na so them take dey die like rats so na some of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by DTRUMPER: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
So rare humility

5 Likes

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by oatzeal(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2016
GOOD
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tolexander:
Typical Nigerian mentality.

What if the man you are seeing hasn't attained the level of a professorship but just an M.Sc holder?
Even if he is a ND holder, I think he shld b applauded 4 what he has done some lecturers here might ve sent d woman outta d exam hall. However, the best I ve seen is a male Professor hlpin a student out with her baby during an impromptu test so d@ she could write fast.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Pamelayoung: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Men don't back babies
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by mikkyphp(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pamelayoung:
Men don't back babies
in 2016 lipsrsealed undecided grin

5 Likes

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Akkord4gov: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
When I become a lecturer...... I don't promise to do this but I will be doing things better than the mentality of Nigeria's lecturers who behave like god

12 Likes

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Aremu01(m): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
Wow I am amazed... This is so cute... This is an exceptionally different prof... God bless you prof...may ur kids receive such nice treatment. . . Meanwhile Lalasticlala can you do this?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by funstufz: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
When the heart is WILLing, there is A WAY

2 Likes

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by fkpboss: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
That's humanitarian service to humanity

4 Likes

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by bqlekan(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
Wow!

But why would you bring a baby into an exam at first..

2 Likes

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by chidekings(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
The man's wife should be ashamed of him.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by veekid(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
Wahala wao
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by tolexy007(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin
what a Woman can do A Man can do far far far better.. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by cooldipo(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
we are all human after all the titles

1 Like

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN NIGERIA..... I REPEAT...."CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN NIGERIA"

plss quyz....am I the only one who even hates the non teaching staff far more than lecturers

Non teaching staff in Nigeria universities and pride

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by tolexy007(m): 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
chidekings:
The man's wife should be ashamed of him.
y?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) / Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) / Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.