Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Muhammad’s Immoral Marriage To Hisdaughter-in-law - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad’s Immoral Marriage To Hisdaughter-in-law (975 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics / Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad’s Immoral Marriage To Hisdaughter-in-law by malvisguy212: 8:27am On May 09, 2016
“Therefore, what God has yoked together
(in marriage) let no man put apart.”

Worshipers of the true God are strongly warned against breaking up marriages, either
their own or that of others. Will the true God
who warns his worshipers not to break-up
marriages, do so himself? Certainly not!
Therefore, Allah cannot be the true God.

To cover the shameful conduct of his Prophet,
Allah claims that the moral behind this affair is
that he wanted Muhammad to set the example for others to emulate, making it permissible for fathers to marry the divorced wives of their adopted sons and to remove the prohibition of such marriages. Allah is putting the cart before the horse. The truth is that the new legislation only came after Muhammad desired his daughter-in-law. There is an old saying that describes this justification of Allah, “the excuse is worse than the offence.”

The whole justification is moot. Even Aisha, the favorite wife of Muhammad, appears to be somewhat suspicious of Muhammad’s claim:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number
311:
Narrated Aisha: I said (to the Prophet), “I
feel that your Lord hastens in fulfilling your
WISHES AND DESIRES.”

God gave the following command to the ancient nation of Israel:

Leviticus 18:15: “Do not have sexual
relations with your daughter-in-law. She is
your son’s wife; do not have relations with
her.”
Re: Muhammad’s Immoral Marriage To Hisdaughter-in-law by chiefolododo(m): 8:41am On May 09, 2016
Oro pesi je ( I don't know how to interpret this but let me try " it is difficult to comment on a matter like this" ). Especially the aspect of Aisha telling prohet that "your God hasten in fulfilling your wishes and desire"

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad’s Immoral Marriage To Hisdaughter-in-law by Annunaki(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2016
chiefolododo:
Oro pesi je ( I don't know how to interpret this but let me try " it is difficult to comment on a matter like this" ). Especially the aspect of Aisha telling prohet that "your God hasten in fulfilling your wishes and desire"

grin grin grin
Re: Muhammad’s Immoral Marriage To Hisdaughter-in-law by udatso: 10:43am On May 09, 2016
malvisguy212:

Where can I find this in the Quran?

Worshipers of the true God are strongly warned against breaking up marriages, either

So it has gotten to a point where you use the Bible to judge the Quran

that he wanted Muhammad to set the example for others to emulate, making it permissible for fathers to marry the divorced wives of their adopted sons and to remove the prohibition of such marriages. Allah is putting the cart before the horse. The truth is that the new legislation only came after Muhammad desired his daughter-in-law. There is an old saying that describes this justification of Allah, “the excuse is worse than the offence.”
I'm a Muslim and I have no problem with the true narration of this incidence. Islam isn't forcing this on you. Why take panadol for my headache?
The whole justification is moot. Even Aisha, the favorite wife of Muhammad, appears to be somewhat suspicious of Muhammad’s claim:

311:
WISHES AND DESIRES.”
How easy it is for you to deliberately bring up a different hadith in one a different context and apply it another context. Why am I not surprised, it's what majority of you evangelist do. Evangelism by lies and misrepresentation of facts

her.”
Shame on you. Your brother Annunaki just told us that the old testament doesn't have any value in the life of a Christian as its just a history Book. And here you are quoting from same history book.
Until you are ready to confront your brother about the things he said about your religion in this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3086804/annunaki-read-old-testament/3#45406474
and let us all know how you are not in support of his belief, you would be regarded a hypocrite and a shameless man who would help an outsider than help his immediate family.
Charity begins at home.
Now piss off hypocrite

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad’s Immoral Marriage To Hisdaughter-in-law by malvisguy212: 11:42am On May 09, 2016
udatso:

Where can I find this in the Quran?

So it has gotten to a point where you use the Bible to judge the Quran

I'm a Muslim and I have no problem with the true narration of this incidence. Islam isn't forcing this on you. Why take panadol for my headache?

How easy it is for you to deliberately bring up a different hadith in one a different context and apply it another context. Why am I not surprised, it's what majority of you evangelist do. Evangelism by lies and misrepresentation of facts

Shame on you. Your brother Annunaki just told us that the old testament doesn't have any value in the life of a Christian as its just a history Book. And here you are quoting from same history book.
Until you are ready to confront your brother about the things he said about your religion in this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3086804/annunaki-read-old-testament/3#45406474
and let us all know how you are not in support of his belief, you would be regarded a hypocrite and a shameless man who would help an outsider than help his immediate family.
Charity begins at home.
Now piss off hypocrite
it is very clear in the op, the God who spoke to his prophet was NOT the one sent muhammed, if yes, why will God sanction what He condemn in the bible ?

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad’s Immoral Marriage To Hisdaughter-in-law by udatso: 12:15pm On May 09, 2016
malvisguy212:
it is very clear in the op, the God who spoke to his prophet was NOT the one sent muhammed, if yes, why will God sanction what He condemn in the bible ?
It seems you didn't get my post. The summary of it is that I wouldn't engage you in any debate or argument cos you lack the moral justification to even speak about other faith. So stop trying too hard. I don't engage hypocrites

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad’s Immoral Marriage To Hisdaughter-in-law by oloboojo(m): 12:31pm On May 09, 2016
Misguided Fellow
Re: Muhammad’s Immoral Marriage To Hisdaughter-in-law by malvisguy212: 4:35pm On May 09, 2016
udatso:

It seems you didn't get my post. The summary of it is that I wouldn't engage you in any debate or argument cos you lack the moral justification to even speak about other faith. So stop trying too hard. I don't engage hypocrites
if you don't have anything to say, stay mute, the question is very simple, how could the same God who punish david for snatching another man wife allow muhammed to do the same thing ? In fact Allah is the one behind it. Surly this is not the God we know in the bible.

Lalasticala, why did you guys edit my thread ?

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad’s Immoral Marriage To Hisdaughter-in-law by malvisguy212: 4:37pm On May 09, 2016
oloboojo:
Misguided Fellow
help the misguide fellow. Reply the op .
Re: Muhammad’s Immoral Marriage To Hisdaughter-in-law by udatso: 4:39pm On May 09, 2016
malvisguy212:
if you don't have anything to say, stay mute, the question is very simple, how could the same God who punish david for snatching another man wife allow muhammed to do the same thing ? In fact Allah is the one behind it. Surly this is not the God who know in the bible.

Lalasticala, why did you guys edit my thread ?
tongue
Re: Muhammad’s Immoral Marriage To Hisdaughter-in-law by malvisguy212: 4:39pm On May 09, 2016
The op is incomplete, thanks to the bias moderators in this forum.
Re: Muhammad’s Immoral Marriage To Hisdaughter-in-law by malvisguy212: 4:48pm On May 09, 2016
udatso:

tongue
the moderators edit the op, Allah is not God. Satan use muhammed to battle with the truth. By His Grace, the truth shall prevail.
Re: Muhammad’s Immoral Marriage To Hisdaughter-in-law by parisbookaddict(f): 10:01pm On May 09, 2016
udatso:

Don't get carried away with ur own bias.. Mohammed was a sex addict..a teerrible sinner and a fraud.. U can't even stomach half of what he did in the Qur'an much less the hadith.. Can U marry ur sons ex wife. .. Won't the shame be too great.. Yet ur mass murderer prophet did it.. U like most people are better human beings than Mohammed..

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad’s Immoral Marriage To Hisdaughter-in-law by udatso: 11:09pm On May 09, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Don't get carried away with ur own bias.. Mohammed was a sex addict..a teerrible sinner and a fraud.. U can't even stomach half of what he did in the Qur'an much less the hadith.. Can U marry ur sons ex wife. .. Won't the shame be too great.. Yet ur mass murderer prophet did it.. U like most people are better human beings than Mohammed..
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad’s Immoral Marriage To Hisdaughter-in-law by malvisguy212: 8:38am On May 10, 2016
No reply ? I strongly believe muhammed and allah are one person, aisha had the same suspicious that why she say " your lord hasten to fulfill all your wishes". Satanic deception.
Re: Muhammad’s Immoral Marriage To Hisdaughter-in-law by tartar9(m): 1:30pm On May 10, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland. Cc:OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Muhammad’s Immoral Marriage To Hisdaughter-in-law by mustymatic(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2016
malvisguy212:

311:
WISHES AND DESIRES.”

her.”

What happened to the modern nations...the new covenant? Selective trash
hhhhh...using the OT now huh

(1) (Reply)

A Little Bird Am I Poem By Gene Guyon / Is It Right For Your Tithe To Be Recorded In A Book By Your Church? / Vino's Paradox - Something For You To Think About Throughout The Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.