Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

My Baby Is A Year Old Today. Celebrate With Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Is A Year Old Today. Celebrate With Her (15043 Views)

My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today / My Girl Is A Year Old Today! / My Son Is A Month Old Today..(pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Is A Year Old Today. Celebrate With Her by olarhtunji(m): 2:42pm On May 09, 2016
Category1:
[size=15pt]my babe is 7months pregnant.

Ooow just woke! grin][/size]

so funny I forgot to laugh

meanwhile hbd to d beautiful young girl
Re: My Baby Is A Year Old Today. Celebrate With Her by 99foxxy(f): 3:20pm On May 09, 2016
Happy birthday precious miracle... you're my father's birthday mate... grow and be a blessing to your parents IJN Amen...
Re: My Baby Is A Year Old Today. Celebrate With Her by thecultivateur(m): 3:38pm On May 09, 2016
Cute baby. Look at those innocent eyes of hers. Hbd
Re: My Baby Is A Year Old Today. Celebrate With Her by adellam16(f): 4:11pm On May 09, 2016
aboyaji:
My lovely baby is 1 year old today. Nairalanders, please, show her some love. The cake was sent across the state, and was received this early morning.
fine baby. Long life. No hair just like my 6 month old daughter. Lol. Just joking oooo! Her hair is fuller dan my daughter's ooo. Lol
Re: My Baby Is A Year Old Today. Celebrate With Her by Shoppey32: 9:16am On Aug 09, 2021
Congratulations to you and your baby!, it is always a joy to see our children gradually mature and develop! smiley
Re: My Baby Is A Year Old Today. Celebrate With Her by wumi2017(f): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
Happy birthday beautiful
Re: My Baby Is A Year Old Today. Celebrate With Her by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
Huh? Since 2016?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, What Do You Consider To Be A Fair Dowry? / For Men And Family Wey Sabi Is / After 14 Years Of Childlessness, Nigerian Couple Welcomes Baby Girl (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.