Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Sahring Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sahring Pictures (518 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Sahring Pictures by bugzy07(m): 2:03pm On May 09, 2016
Hi Nairalanders

Need your candid advised and opinion on this. A friend met me and asked if its healthy for him and the wife to be sharing nude pics since they are poles apart and he doesn't want to cheat on the wife. Well i told him don't think that will be a bad idea provided he will not be careless with the pics and moreso if the wife will understand.

Please your advise is strongly needed.
Re: Sahring Pictures by wordbank(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2016
Tell him to come back and bang his wife before another small boy go come scatter wetin him arrange

Re: Sahring Pictures by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 09, 2016
cheesy grin juz make sure he's really sending it to the legal wife..
tongue

There's nothing wrong of sharing...but I think it's even more better if they will have a video call than juz sharing coz sometimes they might send it to the wrong person undecided
Re: Sahring Pictures by Loveprince: 2:49pm On May 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
cheesy grin juz make sure he's really sending it to the legal wife..
tongue

There's nothing wrong of sharing...but I think it's even more better if they will have a video call than juz sharing coz sometimes they might send it to the wrong person undecided

I concur
Re: Sahring Pictures by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 09, 2016
I honestly have nothing to say. I've never been married
Re: Sahring Pictures by MRBrownJ: 3:15pm On May 09, 2016
so long as their faces are not on the photos then YES they should send these pics, if they wish.... but this is certainly NOT a remedy for LDR

5 Signs You Are Being Emotionally Abused / Ladies! What Would Be Your Reaction / Any Romancelander In Uyo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6