Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You (6893 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" / Can This Well Endowed Girl Be 12 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by leslimark(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2016
In dating, men are supposed to woe women and work hard at maintain the relationship. It's the dream of every man to make a girl be obsessed with them. Unfortunately, very few are able to make it happen. If you are a man and would like make a girl be obsessive with you here is a guide on how to do it:

Be witty
Beautiful, attractive women like men who are able to come up with a great conversation from almost about anything. One of the best ways of doing it is being well-read and informed about current affairs.Many men with plenty of knowledge tend to gloat about it, but this shouldn't be you. You should be smart and at the same time relatable.

Be mysterious
Ask the ladies around you and they will tell you that there is nothing as boring as a predictable man. This doesn't mean that you should be unreliable. You only need to surprise her once in a while. For example, you shouldn't always pick the phone when she calls. You also shouldn't tell her your every move.

Be funny
If you have been keen you must have noticed that there are many women in comedy shows. The reason for this is because women love laughter. Laughter makes women relax and bond with you emotionally and intellectually. Please note that you don't have to be vulgar to be funny.

Visit the link http://howtomakeawomenloveyoueasily..com/ and find out the biggest secret techniques of Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You

1 Share

Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 7:21pm On May 09, 2016
i myt nt b obsessed with my boy friend

But surely i will be to my husband

grin happily firstking01 wants to marry me

1 Like

Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'll get you obsessed without any of the listed
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 7:30pm On May 09, 2016
None of this would make me obsessed. Matter of fact, 2 sounds annoying & would just have the opposite effect

1 Like

Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2016
Obsessed to a guy without cash

Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 7:31pm On May 09, 2016
emitoz:

I'll get you obsessed without any of the listed

I'm not one of those girls dat u can easily get

It all depends on me if i want to b easy or not

Nd in most cases im nt

tongue its going to take a lot of work to get me to b obsessed with u wat do u want to use money ,love, assets pls tink deep nothing entice me only if i want to be
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 7:32pm On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:
None of this would make me obsessed. Matter of fact, 2 sounds annoying & would just have the opposite effect

Exactly two is annoying

1 Like

Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 7:33pm On May 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Obsessed to a guy without cash

I can all dat matters is his heart

1 Like

Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by vicstar(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

lipsrsealed

Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 7:38pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Exactly two is annoying

Yeah & most guys like pulling this kinda crap, thinking it's cute. My walls go all the way up & the fangs come out the moment I sense someone is playing mind games

1 Like

Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 7:38pm On May 09, 2016
vicstar:

lipsrsealed

Abi u too want to marry me cheesy grin
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by talk2alabama: 7:40pm On May 09, 2016
Look havn money isn't everything.. as long as a guy has got a good heart and is willing to love girl with all his heart, den she ought to reciprocate
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 7:40pm On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Yeah & most guys like pulling this kinda crap, thinking it's cute. My walls go all the way up & the fangs come out the moment I sense someone is playing mind games

Why u so sounding like me

grin i tot i was d one with dis attitude mehn a lot of ladies like me are out there o shocked

1 Like

Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by vicstar(m): 7:41pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Abi u too want to marry me cheesy grin

pls, don't ask dumb questions grin

Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by Marlvin(m): 7:44pm On May 09, 2016
Am aware about all of that. that number2 do send wrong signals a times. the only stuff I find more interesting about all these 'er those pretty brunettes making out with the hairy man
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 7:46pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Why u so sounding like me

grin i tot i was d one with dis attitude mehn a lot of ladies like me are out there o shocked

Lol, maybe there are only two type of ladies then, those who get obsessed by mind fuckery & those who get turned off by it. Stuff like that honestly transforms me into Medusa cheesy
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 7:47pm On May 09, 2016
vicstar:

pls, don't ask dumb questions grin

grin cheesy tank u

Sha say u wanna marry i av 10 fingers there is still space for u nd ur ring
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 7:48pm On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, maybe there are only two type of ladies then, those who get obsessed by mind fuckery & those who get turned off by it. Stuff like that honestly transforms me into Medusa cheesy

I too grin

Bt d guys dont get it

Dat wat drives lady A crazy might b a hefty turn off for lady B

Wat drives alot of girls crazy turns me off greatly
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by ivyy(f): 7:49pm On May 09, 2016
Be Mature. Every woman loves maturity.

1 Like

Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by vicstar(m): 7:49pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin cheesy tank u

Sha say u wanna marry i av 10 fingers there is still space for u nd ur ring

I hope u ain't catching feelings undecided

Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by sabacity(m): 7:51pm On May 09, 2016
It depends... #It'snotapplicabletoall...
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 7:52pm On May 09, 2016
vicstar:

I hope u ain't catching feelings undecided

Nah come on ontop wetin
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by vicstar(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nah come on ontop wetin

ontop diz dope nigga la tongue

Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 7:57pm On May 09, 2016
vicstar:

ontop diz dope nigga la tongue

shocked shocked

is dat u?
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 8:02pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

I too grin

Bt d guys dont get it

Dat wat drives lady A crazy might b a hefty turn off for lady B

Wat drives alot of girls crazy turns me off greatly

Exactly! They treat it like it's one glove fits all & it isnt. Heads will roll! grin
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:04pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

I can all dat matters is his heart
I wish I know you personally...
Are you a Nigerian?? if yes, I don't believe your claim...
Are you a white??...
If yes, I still don't believe your claim...
You can watch "indecent proposal"...
it opened my eyes to the deceit of girls....
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 8:05pm On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Exactly! They treat it like it's one glove fits all & it isnt. Heads will roll! grin

Sister pls sound it let them hear

Wow we tink so mch alike
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 8:08pm On May 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I wish I know you personally...

Are you a Nigerian?? if yes, I don't believe your claim...

Are you a white??...

If yes, I still don't believe your claim...

You can watch "indecent proposal"...

it opened my eyes to the deceit of girls....

If you know me u will know dat all d guys have ever dated i take care of them

Pls dats d girls dat u meet or mentally attract

If i say all guys are evil wicked gullible u will scream not u not all men are d same wat of urs now all woman aint d same too ok
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by vicstar(m): 8:10pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked shocked
is dat u?

u dey feel my abs abi wink
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by PunkyV(f): 8:10pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Sister pls sound it let them hear

Wow we tink so mch alike

Lol, it does sound like we are alike. Sadly though, they call our kind psycho bìtches grin IDK but I'd rather be psycho or single forever than let some loser act like an ass with me.
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 8:11pm On May 09, 2016
vicstar:

u dey feel my abs abi wink

cheesy kinda
Re: Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You by halfricanadian(f): 8:12pm On May 09, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, it does sound like we are alike. Sadly though, they call our kind psycho bìtches grin IDK but I'd rather be psycho or single forever than let some loser act like an ass with me.

Same here shocked shocked

U offficially my twin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things To Avoid When You Are Invited For A Sleepover / Have I Done Anything Wrong? (Pics) / Most Girls Now Want To Settle With A Ready-Made Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.