Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

TENSION! Buhari Orders DSS To Disrupt Ojukwu Remembrance In Awka & This Happened - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TENSION! Buhari Orders DSS To Disrupt Ojukwu Remembrance In Awka & This Happened (2532 Views)

Herdsmen Spotted Around 2am In Awka This Morning- Pictures / IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election / BREAKING!!! Tension: Buhari To Storm Niger Delta On Tuesday; Avengers Spit Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TENSION! Buhari Orders DSS To Disrupt Ojukwu Remembrance In Awka & This Happened by AmadiAba: 9:03pm On May 09, 2016
Let me tell you what is happening now. Now I am in Awka, where young students decided to launch a book on the vision of our heroes past. They decided to use Odumegwu Ojukwu’s name in the launching. Some boys sometime ago met me to play a role in the launching after I went to the University of Calabar to attend a very beautiful conference where Maitama Sule, Ken Nnamani, Ibrahim Mantu and others were in attendance.

The same students organized something at Women Development Centre, Awka. But I arrived Awka at night, I started hearing that the Department of State Service (DSS) was discouraging the event in Awka, the students had paid the money for using the Women Development Centre. When I arrived at night, I went straight to the governor, Dr. Willie Obiano but the governor was not in town.

I was only able to get through to the Chief of Staff and I asked him why some people would be treated this way; why the President continued to treat the South East as if he wants them to leave Nigeria. I do not know. Some of us are forced to ask that question. Nigeria is not Buhari, and Buhari is not Nigeria. - Chief Ezeife (Former Anambra Governor)

Read the full story HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/11355

Re: TENSION! Buhari Orders DSS To Disrupt Ojukwu Remembrance In Awka & This Happened by kingofchess(m): 9:04pm On May 09, 2016
lie Muhammed

2 Likes

Re: TENSION! Buhari Orders DSS To Disrupt Ojukwu Remembrance In Awka & This Happened by madridguy(m): 9:05pm On May 09, 2016
Ok
Re: TENSION! Buhari Orders DSS To Disrupt Ojukwu Remembrance In Awka & This Happened by AnotherSeun(m): 9:07pm On May 09, 2016
and why wud Buhari wanna do that?
Re: TENSION! Buhari Orders DSS To Disrupt Ojukwu Remembrance In Awka & This Happened by AmadiAba: 9:07pm On May 09, 2016
What is lie here?
kingofchess:
lie Muhammed

2 Likes

Re: TENSION! Buhari Orders DSS To Disrupt Ojukwu Remembrance In Awka & This Happened by raumdeuter: 9:08pm On May 09, 2016
Egbere TV why not Emere TV

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TENSION! Buhari Orders DSS To Disrupt Ojukwu Remembrance In Awka & This Happened by kodded(m): 9:27pm On May 09, 2016

5 Likes

Re: TENSION! Buhari Orders DSS To Disrupt Ojukwu Remembrance In Awka & This Happened by Nusaf: 9:32pm On May 09, 2016
AnotherSeun:
Abeg help me ask am. Anyway, since it is about Buhari, some pigs will soon show themselves, just wait and see.
Re: TENSION! Buhari Orders DSS To Disrupt Ojukwu Remembrance In Awka & This Happened by saintade01(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2016
RUBBISH.

OP Receive Sense

2 Likes

Re: TENSION! Buhari Orders DSS To Disrupt Ojukwu Remembrance In Awka & This Happened by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:06pm On May 09, 2016
AnotherSeun:
So you dont know what buhari is capable of
Re: TENSION! Buhari Orders DSS To Disrupt Ojukwu Remembrance In Awka & This Happened by Lumiere91: 10:17pm On May 09, 2016
AKPA AMU
Re: TENSION! Buhari Orders DSS To Disrupt Ojukwu Remembrance In Awka & This Happened by doublewisdom: 10:32pm On May 09, 2016
Buhari again?
Re: TENSION! Buhari Orders DSS To Disrupt Ojukwu Remembrance In Awka & This Happened by aniomadei: 10:40pm On May 09, 2016
BEFORE OJUKWU DIED, HE WAS VERY CLOSE TO BUHARI MORE THAN EZEIFE & CO.. THEY WERE VERY CLOSE FRIENDS MORE THOSE CALLING BUHARI NAMES. I WISH IKEMBA WAS ALIVE BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE WORKED WITH BUHARI MORE THAN ANY OTHER GOVT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TENSION! Buhari Orders DSS To Disrupt Ojukwu Remembrance In Awka & This Happened by bakila: 11:33pm On May 09, 2016
aniomadei:
BEFORE OJUKWU DIED, HE WAS VERY CLOSE TO BUHARI MORE THAN EZEIFE & CO.. THEY WERE VERY CLOSE FRIENDS MORE THOSE CALLING BUHARI NAMES. I WISH IKEMBA WAS ALIVE BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE WORKED WITH BUHARI MORE THAN ANY OTHER GOVT.
See as you take nutmeg liars come score with semi-volley. Ikemba endorsed said bubu, Kanu 419 misbehave and is in kuja.
Re: TENSION! Buhari Orders DSS To Disrupt Ojukwu Remembrance In Awka & This Happened by absalut: 11:37pm On May 09, 2016
aniomadei:
even if Ojukwu got confused in age, we know what we still need.

1 Like

Re: TENSION! Buhari Orders DSS To Disrupt Ojukwu Remembrance In Awka & This Happened by buhahaha: 11:48pm On May 09, 2016
aniomadei:
. GERROUT..WHEN U ARE VERY HUNGRY OF POWER, U CAN HUG YOUR ENEMIES.. BESIDES LAUGH IS NOT LOVE..AND POLITICS DOES NOT HEAR DAT LANGUAGE.. SO GERROUT ONCE AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: TENSION! Buhari Orders DSS To Disrupt Ojukwu Remembrance In Awka & This Happened by qleap2all(m): 12:44am On May 10, 2016
For once promote genuine story. Like i warn b4 2015 elections. All hate speech, would boomerang and even caused President Jonathan the presidency as Nigerians has sympathy for GMB
Re: TENSION! Buhari Orders DSS To Disrupt Ojukwu Remembrance In Awka & This Happened by younglamzy(m): 3:18am On May 10, 2016
Hmmm!! U sure say na buhari?? Cos me know wetin buhari put him mind on for d now o
Re: TENSION! Buhari Orders DSS To Disrupt Ojukwu Remembrance In Awka & This Happened by IamAtribalist: 3:38am On May 10, 2016
cool Ojukwu is a traitor to Nigeria he does not deserve to be honored in this country. cool

1 Like

Re: TENSION! Buhari Orders DSS To Disrupt Ojukwu Remembrance In Awka & This Happened by demslayerrz: 5:45am On May 10, 2016
Igberetv news. Lmaoooo

(1) (Reply)

Joint Communique Issued At The End Of Emergency Between NLC And TUC / Decomposing Dead Body Of Man Spotted At Goodluck Jonathan Bypass,Calabar(pic) / Guy Comes Under Fire For Flaunting His Feminine Curve Online. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.