Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face (8304 Views)

WAT!!!! Roman Goddess Display Her Formidable Boobs In New Photos / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by ENDTIMELIFE: 9:05pm On May 09, 2016
what a bad and silly bride, see what this woman rock on her wedding day as wedding gown, what in the name of fashion do we call this even the man was very happy .. B rea$t sucker

Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by marshalcarter: 9:11pm On May 09, 2016
Her hubby aint complainin nii undecided

1 Like

Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by youngberry001(m): 9:11pm On May 09, 2016
ENDTIME pride's
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by 4reala(m): 9:20pm On May 09, 2016
This is an eye sour and a disgrace to womanhood

1 Like

Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by CaroLyner(f): 9:29pm On May 09, 2016
her husband is not complaining
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by thatNUPEboy: 9:32pm On May 09, 2016
What kind of nonsense is this angry

Is the guy getting married to the breasts? angry angry
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by SageTravels: 9:34pm On May 09, 2016
London bridge is falling down falling down falling down London bridge is falling down
my dear fair Lady
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 09, 2016
This is. seriously serious
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by yarimo(m): 9:38pm On May 09, 2016
See as the mumu husband just they smile like abubakar shekau undecided
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by olatunjithomas(m): 11:08pm On May 09, 2016
marshalcarter:
Her hubby aint complainin nii undecided
Holy cow!!! lala wey my straw?
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by babyfaceafrica: 11:11pm On May 09, 2016
Even the bridesmaid is checking it out...breast past breast!!

1 Like

Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by olatunjithomas(m): 11:11pm On May 09, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
what a bad and silly bride, see what this woman rock on her wedding day as wedding gown, what in the name of fashion do we call this even the man was very happy .. B rea$t sucker
the bestie beside her be like "oh my oh!!this one fall pass my own oo"

2 Likes

Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by JikanBaura(m): 11:22pm On May 09, 2016
embarassed Here to see puffy breast to my disappointment undecided this Old wmen is not too ashame to show her saggy breast. (Hizz) undecided
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by jashar(f): 11:26pm On May 09, 2016
undecided
but Olympus has fallen naa.....
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by swaggzo(m): 12:16am On May 10, 2016
undecided
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by DrLee(m): 12:28am On May 10, 2016
Olympus has tumbled undecided
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by yellowbeauty(f): 12:55am On May 10, 2016
even the Chief Bride's maid, Both of them have plans
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by Ibroboss(m): 1:41am On May 10, 2016
This lady don born before even if its not 2 times,it should be 3
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by Chrisrare: 3:01am On May 10, 2016
Dats wot happens wen a woman has nothing else to offer to humanity except her body.

1 Like

Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by itsmaleekbaby(m): 3:32am On May 10, 2016
she's proud of her falling MONGO PARK....lol
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by mikool007(m): 4:55am On May 10, 2016
Simple tack ticks to keep ur husband frm changing his mind grin during "i do"
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by x6blade(m): 5:50am On May 10, 2016
This is nawa o
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by Nobody: 6:11am On May 10, 2016
Milk industry indeed!
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by dsmooth1(m): 6:12am On May 10, 2016
Hmmmm endtime bride....... competition of water melon btw bride n best lady..... Wonder y d groom n bestmen neva do suckin duel...
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by PrinceFromDilli(m): 6:43am On May 10, 2016
Kenya
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by GoldenJAT(m): 6:53am On May 10, 2016
the marriage has Even ended before it started!!!!
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by Ramanto(m): 6:58am On May 10, 2016
this only happens in kenya
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by Nobody: 7:04am On May 10, 2016
4reala:
This is an eye sour and a disgrace to womanhood
How do you know?? You be woman undecided
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by mekonglobal(m): 7:13am On May 10, 2016
cry Should i call this enjoyment to the groom or a sufferhead Guy if all boobies were to be like this eh abeg count me out..
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by olayinkaj2(m): 7:16am On May 10, 2016
So, the bride is naked like this and the man is smiling? Oma se o!
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by olayinex(m): 7:28am On May 10, 2016
chai, dis Wat we called gidan nunu in hausa
Re: See How Bride Display Her Milk Industry On Her Wedding Day, See Her Husband Face by makdcash(m): 9:19am On May 10, 2016
Who those saged paw paws help cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between A Lady And Her Man In A Benin Nightclub. Photos / Couple Set Tongues Wagging As They Share Raunchy Photos On Social Media / The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.