Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody (25410 Views)

Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… / We Were Confronted With Proof Of Evidence Against Suspended Judges- CJN / FFK Assaulted, Injured In EFCC Custody In Lagos By Officer Kabiru- Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by ezebunafo(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2016
chesterlee:
Buhari is doing everything possible to stifle the opposition and these are clear attributes of dictatorship...

#TyrantBuhari
when gej was using DSS to rig elections you children of lamentation didn't lament then
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by omooba969(m): 9:05am On May 10, 2016
wisov:
Shud he be let go? Why do u reason like dis?all dose who hv bn indicted are hving dia days in court! Dey may cumout not guilty whc I know it will even boost dia credibilty as politicians.all dese begs d question;what's dis admin doing illegally?

pedrilo:
why not hound tinubu, ameachi n fayemi so as to boost their credibility?

@pedrilo

Abeg answer the bolded text in Wisov's post biko. cool
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Unfathomable: 9:06am On May 10, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
And Amaechi the campaign director of APC presidential candidate is now a minister and a saint? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Well I've never liked Fani Kayode with his derogatory remarks on Bianca lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Have fun in EFCC custody Sir tongue tongue tongue

Just leave them... I pity all the people buhari is using right now, they should pray he remains in Aso rock for life or live to over a hundred because their own don finish
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by sinistermind(m): 9:09am On May 10, 2016
This is just EFCC report, I just don't understand while such stuff should be revealed to the public when nothing has been clarified.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by tafabaloo(m): 9:10am On May 10, 2016
youngeagle:
Must they keep him in custody b4 they can carry out there investigation,is EFCC a security agency? Why do they have a prison cell?,sometime I wonder what's the role of the police in a civil society.

I wonder atimes how some folks think.
Let me ask, is NDLEA a security agency? And if no, why do they keep custody of suspects.....
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by omooba969(m): 9:10am On May 10, 2016
cktheluckyman:

So you think FFK fans have deserted him simply because Buhari detained him!! Abegi make I hear word!!

Do you mean 'Fans of Corruption'? grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by tylerbraid(m): 9:11am On May 10, 2016
Bro, Nothing good comes easy. Stop all the blames on APC for spoiling the country. We are rebuilding NG, apc is just a body, same as pdp. What are the citizens contribution to rebuilding & changing NG? The change needed is from us to work together & build Nigeria which is absent from most individuals. All we do is rant meanwhile we aren't aiding to the development! USA, Canada, Ghana experienced something similar but it was the citizens that came together to actualise the change they wanted. Even rome wasn't built in a day (or year sef)! If all we do is sit down behind social media & expect a miracle from the government, then we are only dreaming. Have u asked yourself when last you did something for the benefit of Nigeria The change starts from YOU!
chesterlee:

If PDP is a corrupt association, then what's APC?

A party responsible for the total downgrade of the nation (In all aspects) just within 1 year in power.

As for FFK, We all know he's facing trial because he's a member of PDP and he's been vocal about this scamming government, its obvious he's set to be given the 'Olisa Metuh' treatment.

If this whole noise about Election funds were to considered viable, I wonder how APC sourced their own funds (Which was even bigger than PDP's)?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Pataki: 9:12am On May 10, 2016
Cramjones, how is EFCC custody jail like? grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by youngeagle(m): 9:13am On May 10, 2016
OAFMods:

You are an idiot if you can not figure out EFCC is a division of the police in Nigeria.
tell that to ur dad...that's my opinion,its left for you to say otherwise and move on
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by izzou(m): 9:15am On May 10, 2016
chesterlee:
Buhari is doing everything possible to stifle the opposition and these are clear attributes of dictatorship...

#TyrantBuhari
well I pray when PDP supposedly wins in 2019,they should stifle the APC too

But for now, somebody needs to be stiffled

So thumbs up buhari
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Chikpat(m): 9:15am On May 10, 2016
chesterlee:

#TyrantBuhari

Nonsense
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by tylerbraid(m): 9:16am On May 10, 2016
Can u imagine such mentality? So waiting for his tenure to end (8-16 years) in other to achieve the revenge will be a progressive thing? And u wonder why Nigeria isn't developing when such mentality still exist. Smh, it is well.
Unfathomable:

Just leave them... I pity all the people buhari is using right now, they should pray he remains in Aso rock for life or live to over a hundred because their own don finish
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Sirfemi: 9:17am On May 10, 2016
chesterlee:

If PDP is a corrupt association, then what's APC?

A party responsible for the total downgrade of the nation (In all aspects) just within 1 year in power.

As for FFK, We all know he's facing trial because he's a member of PDP and he's been vocal about this scamming government, its obvious he's set to be given the 'Olisa Metuh' treatment.

If this whole noise about Election funds were to considered viable, I wonder how APC sourced their own funds (Which was even bigger than PDP's)?
BROS na lie o PDP used trillion of public funds for election...if we could only tell the truth sometimes this life will be a beta place
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by TedBaker(m): 9:17am On May 10, 2016
Hot seat 4 FFK. Abeg Nigerian-Living-In-Ghana tell us more abt his Psychiatric certificate given him in Ghana during his short stay there.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by DONSMITH123(m): 9:20am On May 10, 2016
grin grin make just dey hey here dey sip my zobo jor.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by youngeagle(m): 9:20am On May 10, 2016
tafabaloo:

I wonder atimes how some folks think.
Let me ask, is NDLEA a security agency? And if no, why do they keep custody of suspects.....

what's the full meaning of NDLEA,can't you see the law enforcement agency in it,then tell me the full meaning of EFCC,the tell me what you understand by a commission.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by ezebunafo(m): 9:24am On May 10, 2016
Leave that to the next incoming govt in 2019 to determine,if they will have the mind like pmb to probe their predecessor
samlegendsam:
APC has become a saint? APC didn't spend a dime for her buoyant and very rich presidential campaign? I dnt know APC is doing as if they are saints.where did they get the money they used for their own campaign? I think these trials and criminalising the opposition is unfair except if they convince us how they got the money they used to executive their expensive presidential campaign. In as much as I dnt support looting, I think APC should stop parading itself as a saint and tell us how they got about their own huge somes of money they used for the campaign too.people what do u think?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by popcykaylah(m): 9:26am On May 10, 2016
I didn't know ffk can shut that his leaking mouth of his for once..
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by SucreB: 9:27am On May 10, 2016
i wonder y some people talk like idiots saying Metuh is now silent, or Kanu is now silent. please when you are in custody, can ppl hear you talk in public mhen! some ppl are senseless .
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Sirfemi: 9:29am On May 10, 2016
Unfathomable:

When PDP gets into power they should also pick amechi and co up i think nigeria will be beta dat way

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by wisov(m): 9:30am On May 10, 2016
Do u knw dat u can petition tinubu and ameachi and efcc will go after dem? Have u tried it?just go with substantial evidence
pedrilo:
why not hound tinubu, ameachi n fayemi so as to boost their credibility?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Smooyis(m): 9:33am On May 10, 2016
chesterlee:

#TyrantBuhari

The question is, are they guilty of the offenses alleged. If yes what's the problem? Let them face the music, afterall APC will not be there forever. There own will come someday.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by dklex(m): 9:37am On May 10, 2016
swizzdre:
ffk has never talked on behalf of the citizenry, he has always known his game is up so e employee attack is the best form of defence tactics, those that really speak against the govt include FEMI falana, pat utomi and has anything happened to them?

U forgot to add Aunty Ezekwesili, she talk against the govt too, but she no follow them eat our yam. So all u wailers u go wail tire, reverse is the case now.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Samunique(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2016
kaziblake:
I thought he has mouth undecided oya talk now you are shaking.

Femi jail await you
From the comments so far from the APC supporters, it seems the problem they (APC supporters) and their Gambari in Aso rock have with FFK is not even corruption but bcs of his constant criticsm of their style of governance.

They just want to shut his mouth, simple!!!!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by gbens2000(m): 9:45am On May 10, 2016
olafestid:
it's gonna be like a drama when GEJ will be arrested, They are taking the matter one after the other. watch out
gee if they arrest or detain one for sure is this country would erupt there would be seriouse problem i tell u.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by Truly1: 9:47am On May 10, 2016
pedrilo:
This govt is setting a dangerous precedent and some myopic Nigerians don't seem to understand it.
Dangerous precedent for recovering looted funds? Haba, this is the most terrible and corrupt & deceptive ranting I have heard of late!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by omonla10(m): 9:50am On May 10, 2016
The $2.1m arms deal money couldn't have got to apc members' hands. The incumbent Pdp government shared the money to its members. So, it's only logical they search for the missing $2.1m amongst pdp caucus and not apc.

Hence I don't feel pmb's anticorruption fight is biased in any way
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by saintdennis(m): 9:58am On May 10, 2016
Those criticising this government should not forget that same Efcc (under pdp) Brought up charges against ibori and igbenedion (pdp) but neither case was won.
They brought up charges against tinubu , even cct but still nothing happen...

so it beats my imagination that because they seem to be seriously pursuing the people with 'FEDERAL MIGHT'. Who have been seating @ d FG table sharing our national cake for a long time now you guys are calling it witchhunt? Wow!

The question is DID THEY STEAL?? Not checking party affiliation! If they did then let em rot in jail.
Next time pdp or any other party smell aso rock they should also jail opposition members who embezzled.

That way before you know it the recycling of same mofo criminal politicians will stop.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by fantastique4: 10:03am On May 10, 2016
He remains my number one role model. An administration where the corrupt become saint if only they can join APC and the outspoken that refuse to join them are witch hunted.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by fantastique4: 10:06am On May 10, 2016
Road model indeed. It's high time nairalaand screen the un learned out of this forum.
dammytosh:
where are the FFK is my "road model" crew.

I like them. They will back off once they push you into your temptation.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode, Confronted With Multiple Fraud Cases, Sent Into EFCC Custody by aristosoft(m): 10:06am On May 10, 2016
Now, this I can call Political Witch-hunting.

GMB should focus on governance and implementing budget for the collective good rather than going after loquacious ants like FFK. He'll only make him more popular.

And when FFK comes out, we'll see the article with the topic 'How I passed the Shadows of Death' ....lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

837 Inmates Escape From Oyo Prison, 262 Recaptured / Peter Obi Arrive Ebonyi State For His Presidential Rally (Videos) / Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation Over Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.