Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,303 members, 7,850,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ (29248 Views)

I Was Very Sentimental When I Supported Buhari Against Jonathan – Dele Momodu / Fashola: Oil Prices Drove Nigeria’s Growth Under Jonathan’s – NOT His Policies / Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by bayinq25(m): 10:23am On May 10, 2016
SleekAboki:

More like shame on an electoral system that is rigged to always throw up unfits for the job.Are you not ashamed that only a medieval man as buhari was found worthy over 200 million people?
I remember a certain fake PhD holder ruled us and left d country in shambles.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by Maski87: 10:25am On May 10, 2016
See you na why you dey run no be you say you be oga kpa, na why you dey run abeg come out of hiding and face baba music
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by easiest(m): 10:29am On May 10, 2016
doublewisdom:
Tompolo understands the art of war better than Bubu Dundee. While the former hits where it hurts, cripples the economy , withdraws and grants interviews claiming he's innocent and powerless, the later in his illiteracy and obstinacy comes out blazing all his guns at once fighting everyone at the same time yet achieving nothing.
Your FATHER na Bubu Dundee stupid boy.
We go see how u wan live reach 74 since what u know is to abuse an old man.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by stevecantrell: 10:32am On May 10, 2016
Tom polo should stfu...or come out of hiding.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by papparatzzi2013: 10:32am On May 10, 2016
The Joker should ask about the Sage of Daura from Chadians, BH and Zakyzaky.

When he is ready for you, he will come for you and there is NOTHING anybody can do.

You and Ayiri should sort out your issues and leave Nigerians out of your ethnocentric personal vendetta.

This is not GEJ's administration, there can't be 2 Governments in this country.

Ride on PMB, the Sage of Daura.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by desmond2pk: 10:37am On May 10, 2016
thatNUPEboy:
A brave man writing letter in hiding cheesy cheesy cheesy

This guy should stop seeking public sympathy with his boring letters. Come out of hiding and face your charges!

Btw, why has Jonathan not condemned these attacks? undecided
You forgot that buhari supported boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by Trunaijian: 10:39am On May 10, 2016
So the Govt should do nothing and allow militants keep bombing the pipelines abi? if the govt moves to arrest we start shouting murder! they want to kill all ijaw people ooo!

How many charity organizations do you have sir?

How many schools have you built?

how many people have you sent on scholarship?

how many environmental cleansing campaigns have you sponsored or carried out?

how many widows have you assisted?

I can go on and on

the emancipation of Niger delta is a farce. it is a selfishly driven agenda for enrichment and greed.

when Niger Deltans are really serious in addressing their issues. we needn't be told, we will know.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by SleekAboki: 10:40am On May 10, 2016
danot1030:
No sir, am not ashamed cos that just proved a point that you should rather be ashamed the medieval Buhari is preferred and considered more competent to your youthful irrelevance. Hmmmn, you called that election rigged to favour Buhari? Then Jonathan and all you that followed him are pathetic with all the money spent in dollars by Jonathan to rig the election in his favour it still went in the favour of Buhari.
When I say a rigged system I meant a system that attracts people with no clear cut ideas to solve complex yet simply issues plaguing Nigeria. it entails every democratically elected and appointed public officials from 1999 to date.

I'm not your problem so don't take it personal.Your anger should be properly channelled to the political elites and not causing you to make enemies with your fellow youths suffering same plight as you.

I could be a very old man or a spirit you can't know.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by Seunjungle(m): 10:41am On May 10, 2016
I heard a panic and a kind of low voice through Tompolo write up to our amiable President... that means...PanicMoodACTIVATED!

This guy should be hold responsible for those atrocities committed by his gangs over there...

Tompolo, dance to the tune of the committed of your offences!

Rot in Jail guy
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by Nobody: 10:41am On May 10, 2016
googlepikins:
zombie in your mind. we own the oil and we will be the one to judge him, so gerrarahere. zombies
Ipob claiming to have oil.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by Nobody: 10:42am On May 10, 2016
jaybee:

Buhari is not aware of the existence of a nonentity called tompolo. why should he have a beef with such?

Nigeria is a country under the rule of law with institutions established to maintain law and order. it is not Buhari's duty to instruct statutory institutions on what to do and what not to do. The acts establishing every institution arrogate powers to them, as well as checks and balances. the criminal should come out of hiding and stop writing disgusting open letters that just help to elucidate his cowardice. the state is bigger than any misdirected rag-tag militants

You have a very big problem. Very very sick of you

Rule of law? Where Buhari openly instructed Judges against the constitutional right of individuals?

I support tompolo 100%. Hide till the time is right to show up. And for the Avengers, teach Buhari a lesson of humility and sense, and civilization.

It is no more a world of wars. Diplomatic appraoch is the way. Imagine the same Buhari who claimed attacks on boko haram is an attack on the north. The same Boko haram killing christians and burning churches.......

Now he is granting boko haram members amnesty
We need to ask how much he intends to give them per month.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by Nobody: 10:45am On May 10, 2016
Trunaijian:
So the Govt should do nothing and allow militants keep bombing the pipelines abi? if the govt moves to arrest we start shouting murder! they want to kill all ijaw people ooo!

How many charity organizations do you have sir?

How many schools have you built?

how many people have you sent on scholarship?

how many environmental cleansing campaigns have you sponsored or carried out?

how many widows have you assisted?

I can go on and on?

the emancipation of Niger delta is a farce. it is selfishly driven agenda for enrichment and greed.

when Niger Deltans are really serious in addressing their issues. we needn't be told, we will know.

Dont mind that idiot called tompolo, the other idiot, called asari dokubo could not build even primary school in bayelsa, but he built a whole university in Cotonou.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by moredollar(m): 10:46am On May 10, 2016
TippyTop:
I don't know if this qualifies as the proverbial carrot and stick approach, Tompolo seems to be playing Bubu like football.

TippyTop supports Government, I support Government Ekpemupolo, a man is presumed innocent until a law court says otherwise.
Who ur support epp?
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by kiowy(m): 10:52am On May 10, 2016
DaBullIT:
We know it's Tompolo and GEJ sponsoring them

one way or the Other Tompolo is going to be arrested

GEJ won't be so free anymore with time
cow
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by kiowy(m): 10:54am On May 10, 2016
Stalwert:

I don't letters from cowardly fools... this criminal should be smoked out, if he resist arrest he should be dispatched to the great beyond
go school,you wont hear,...see ya grammar
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by delightf(f): 11:00am On May 10, 2016
That's their own cup of tea,oneday they ll step down,
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by goddes1234(m): 11:08am On May 10, 2016
;DDat my general. coolDat my general.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by Sant1m: 11:11am On May 10, 2016
danot1030:
My guy I have been curios if this NDA are not under the sponsorship of Jonathan. The government should begin a secret investigation into this.
Secret or no secret investigation does not matter. The Govt has the upper hand, it is only the Nigerian state that can request Cameroon and Sao time to seal increase survelance at their border. deploy drones to smoke them out and postpone 2019 election for two years to enable Pmb fully execute the war and repair the economy.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by 400billionman: 11:19am On May 10, 2016
doublewisdom:
Tompolo understands the art of war better than Bubu Dundee. While the former hits where it hurts, cripples the economy , withdraws and grants interviews claiming he's innocent and powerless, the later in his illiteracy and obstinacy comes out blazing all his guns at once fighting everyone at the same time yet achieving nothing.

The art of War is simply DECEIT..

Instead of sleeping inside EFCC cell, the man dey sleep inside creek.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by omokunbi86(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2016
It's obvious that's how you address elderly people at home smiley
kodded:

undecided undecided

buhari is a dulllard
undecided undecided

Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by chappie28(m): 11:29am On May 10, 2016
doublewisdom:

this dude right here is FOOL.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by chappie28(m): 11:30am On May 10, 2016
doublewisdom:

this dude right here, is a FOOL.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by disloman(m): 11:31am On May 10, 2016
doublewisdom:
This comment can only be made by a 30years old person. With a one year old reasoning.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by dragunov: 11:34am On May 10, 2016
doublewisdom:
So now what's double about your wisdom? It is to people like you that he was making reference to when he said and I paraphrase that the President should not listen to some elements both within and without his government, especially those that are from the Niger delta.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by 400billionman: 11:37am On May 10, 2016
thatNUPEboy:

This guy should stop seeking public sympathy with his boring letters. Come out of hiding and face your charges!

Jonathan is an ordinary citizen like you. Why havent you condemned the attacks too ?
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by Zieristclair(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2016
thatNUPEboy:

good question cool

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by dragunov: 11:44am On May 10, 2016
Seunjungle:
I heard a panic and a kind of low voice through Tompolo write up to our amiable President... that means...PanicMoodACTIVATED!

This guy should be hold responsible for those atrocities committed by his gangs over there...

Tompolo, dance to the tune of the committed of your offences!

Rot in Jail guy
You are right dude. Did you read the part where he said he has been subjected to mental stress? He is getting tired.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by 400billionman: 11:47am On May 10, 2016
midolian:
This guy na mumu o!

Wetin concern election with this matter again? He only wants fools like him to believe he is being witch-hunted cos he chose to support Jonathan during elections. Buhari is no fool, man. This letter won't change a thing.

Assuming Tompolo were an APC chieftain, kindly describe the likely scenario..
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by dragunov: 11:54am On May 10, 2016
portside:
I like this mind set with which Tompolo operates
What mindset? Dude goes into hiding. Dude writes letters to beg PMB (only noticed by those who can read in-between the lines). Now some messed up bloke thinks the dude's smart.
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by engrchykae(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2016
danot1030:
My guy I have been curios if this NDA are not under the sponsorship of Jonathan. The government should begin a secret investigation into this.
yes ofcourse ,the apc government is investigating them "SILENTLY"
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by dragunov: 12:09pm On May 10, 2016
SleekAboki:
The learned gentleman Tompolo writes to his fellow government.Some people are pushing buhari to drop barrel bombs and level ijawland which not only will backfire but marks the beginning of the end of a united Nigeria.
What! Are you kidding me? Government a learned man! So assuming mama patience sends a letter with the same grade of articulation as this, your humble self will immediately declare her as being learned, right? Have you heard of paid letter writers?
Re: Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ by SleekAboki: 12:18pm On May 10, 2016
dragunov:
What! Are you kidding me? Government a learned man! So assuming mama patience sends a letter with the same grade of articulation as this, your humble self will immediately declare her as being learned, right? Have you heard of paid letter writers?
We all know Government Tompolo parades the finest consigliere of national and international repute.Even buhari paid advisors can't compete with the government and poster child of Niger Delta struggle-Tompolo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Residents Celebrate After Ikpeazu's Victory Over Uchechukwu Ogah / Nigeria May Lose $493m Paid To Procure Fighter Jets —senate / Opeyemi Falegan: UK Air Force Officer Offers To Train Amotekun Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.