Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) (27013 Views)

Amosun's Convoy And CBN Bullion Van Accident Photos / Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) / Welcoming Of Aisha Buhari From Hajj In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by cowgirl9090: 8:50am On May 10, 2016
donestk:
We got independence but Yorubas sold us out

Are you talking about the civil war? to my knowledge the yorubas didn't sell us out the south-south did .
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by wowmenow: 8:51am On May 10, 2016
the dictator is in town
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by MrTolu(m): 8:55am On May 10, 2016
Please let's get Informed! The state Governor, GOC commander and Commissioner of Police of whichever state he visits provides most of the cars in his convoy. It applies to all states either PDD or APC governed states.

2 Likes

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by kumakunta: 8:56am On May 10, 2016
yungpowers:
with my mb? I'd rather watch Tom and Jerry than this nonsense.
Then why open this thread with your mb?
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Unfathomable: 8:56am On May 10, 2016
dickoflife:
this are the same cats jonathan used. I take God beg you always confirm before talking.

Why must you always bring Jonathan up when buhari is being exposed. Didn't he promise change? Didn't he promise to run a government on a lean budget? So if the 'wasteful and corrupt' Jonathan used those vehicle, the saint who's meant to ride a bicycle or camel to Daura should do much worse? Yet he's the change Methuselahs like you are waitng for?
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Nobody: 8:57am On May 10, 2016
TippyTop:
I thought he was well liked in Daura, why the protection team in his home town?

Evil is everywhere. Terrorism has no boundaries.

But notice the distance of the crowd to the convoy and the attitude of the policeman towards the crowd. Tells you a lot about the man.

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:00am On May 10, 2016
Meriekriss:

What is wrong with some ppl sef... You claimed somebody is doing something wrong, you have the opportunity to change it and you continue doing same thing.. Doesn't that make you worse than the person??

So because GEJ used those cars, he has to use all of them as well? Can't he sell them off? Kip supporting nonsense.

Sell it off? so make him dey enter Okada abi Keke napep abi no be so oooo
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Princedapace(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2016
amaechi1:

Don't mind them. They speak out of hatred.p

Lolz...u don't get it

Buhari condemned all these wastage by Jonathan and he won the heart of many Nigerians

Why is he now doing same thing ? That is the issue..
He is doing almost all the thing he condenmend Jonathan doing
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Kaldakinn: 9:06am On May 10, 2016
Too much brouhaha!
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by DonLala1(m): 9:25am On May 10, 2016
Na leg e for take waka so dat u will know u are in an era of change. Guys always think b4 u post anything. U need to be enlightened. First realise he is d C in C. All security operatives wud be there present in cars, protocol officers, civil servants and even others from d host state government dat will get clearance and join d entourage. So haters ask s before jumping to conclusions and exhibit ur ignorance. Ignoramus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On May 10, 2016
Chibaba247:
And somebody will tell me dat dis man is humble, or dat he hate wastage. Buhari has no need for dis long convoy
What is wastage here? Do you expect the president of the most powerful country in Africa to leave his doors open? Think
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by asiwaju87(m): 9:28am On May 10, 2016
wailers go and die... in oshiomole's voice
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by attegambo: 9:29am On May 10, 2016
the man fool everybody,minus me ooh.Nigeria need prayer if not .....
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by akanbiaa(m): 9:33am On May 10, 2016
TippyTop:
JF kennedy was also loved in texas, but yet anyone(assasin or suicide bomber) can mingle among the crowd, even mandela goes with protective convoy when he was alive and Jonathan does not move freely unprotected in Otueke(that could mean big business for kidnappers). Does that makes him less loved in his village?

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by asiwaju87(m): 9:34am On May 10, 2016
Chibaba247:
And somebody will tell me dat dis man is humble, or dat he hate wastage. Buhari has no need for dis long convoy

wise up man... buhari's convoy is not up to 10 from that array of vehicles.
don't criticize blindly and foolishly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by asiwaju87(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2016
TippyTop:

i guess that is just how the hausaman (northerners) do. take for instance, no doubt about it, over 60% of nigerians (bar hausas) till today wont forgive ABACHA but when you get to the north today especially KANO, they still respect him and talk about him with regards despite that he is no more alive
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Nobody: 9:41am On May 10, 2016
What the need of that long entourage and even an ambulance. Even the president of USA doesn't move with such convoy all he got on his convoy is only 5 in number
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:45am On May 10, 2016
It is called protocol Bro. Every president is required by law and commonsense to have adequate protection.

TippyTop:

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:47am On May 10, 2016
That is a big lie. Please go to YouTube and type obama's presidential convoy and see for yourself.

Don't say what you don't know.

Bigmillz:
What the need of that long entourage and even an ambulance. Even the president of USA doesn't move with such convoy all he got on his convoy is only 5 in number
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by hedonistic: 9:55am On May 10, 2016
What are we supposed to do with this? The useless Daura goat should go and die if he cannot deliver the change he promised. He wasn't voted into office to increase fuel prices, food prices, cost of living and general misery for the populace. Those are the only things he has achieved in the last one year.

Idiot.
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by prettyboi1(m): 10:06am On May 10, 2016
TippyTop:
So everybody in his home town must like him? Every body in his hometown is from there?
You're wise o,my guy.

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by longayink: 10:19am On May 10, 2016
In Katsina where Buhari literally declared a New War for ONE Najeriya..He told the Emir that they killed nearly two million people in order to enjoy the crude oil they are enjoying today.
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by longayink: 10:32am On May 10, 2016
E be like Katsina Emir had seen the handwriting on the wall that Nigeria is not gonna be for longer than..... hence before President Buhari, the only important thing the Emir voiced out was why the Niger River had not been dredged up to the north for bigger vessels.

Buhari then assured the Emir that no body would chase them out from the land they killed two million people to get one Nigeria for and enjoy the crude oil.

Reading the conversation, one would think that ordinary persons on the street were doing the conversation.
Reading the conversation, one would wonder if the supposed presidentv of a country had no speech writers.
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by sinceraconcept(m): 10:32am On May 10, 2016
Hmmmn,a convoy of 36 vehicles. So the day this man went to Jumat with only his benz na just initial gra gra. Hypocrite.
Abacha still remain the best leader in Nigeria,a man who doesn't deceive people
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by tonychrismba(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2016
warriiboguy:
I regret voting this man
So na una vote that idiot into power?
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by longayink: 10:41am On May 10, 2016
tonychrismba:

So na una vote that idiot into power?

Don't blame Buhari or those who voted him into power; blame Tinubu who boasts that he begged Buhari to come out from retirement to contest the last presidential election.
Before then, Buhari had publicly announced that he had retired from active politics, perhaps after examining himself and realizing that he was no more fit to preside over contemporary Nigeria.
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by emorse(m): 11:07am On May 10, 2016
Meriekriss:

What is wrong with some ppl sef... You claimed somebody is doing something wrong, you have the opportunity to change it and you continue doing same thing.. Doesn't that make you worse than the person??

So because GEJ used those cars, he has to use all of them as well? Can't he sell them off? Kip supporting nonsense.

I agree he should sell them off. Thirty cars are too much in a convoy na. Wetin he dey hide from?
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Bobxin: 11:18am On May 10, 2016
[quote author=PaulJohn1 post=45474154][/quote]
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by BushidoBlue(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2016
Unfathomable:
Fuel price has been increased and one agama lizard brought this rubbish to FP. Seriously?! Clowns everywhere. How is this rubbish supposed to benefit Nigerians or give buhari the brains to resign for a competent person to handle the nations affairs? An illiterate is playing with our collective intelligence yet some so called sophisticated people are celebrating mediocrity. Make una go remove una head under the rock where buhari and his native doctors bury am. We all know APC is an extremely diabolic party

Heheheheheheeheheheheheee

The truth.. bitter and in short supply.
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by folahann(m): 11:53am On May 10, 2016
You guys are getting it wrong. Buhari didn't travel to Katsina with all those cars. There were a lot of "joiners" there. The state Governor will join with his convoy, the commissioner of police will add his boys, civil defence corps won't relent, OC mopol will also be present with his cadet. A lot of commissioners, house of assembly members and special assistants will also join the party (even with their security) Head of other MDAs will also be there. You would always expect something as long as that.
Re: The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) by 400billionman: 12:11pm On May 10, 2016
PaulJohn1:
About 30 rides and none is Nigerian made, yet we expect Nigeria's economy to grow.
We keep helping the economy of those that can buy the whole country 7X (Japan, Germany, France, UK) embarassed

Yesterday, i saw the latest model of Innoson G5 SUV and pick up truck. Sleek looking beauties..

They looked british designed than the usual chinese stuff.

Nigerians should support their own..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu And Makarfi Return To Abuja / Police Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi / Dasukigate: 6 Reasons Why Jonathan Must Be Made To Break His Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.