Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,244 members, 7,846,148 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Just My Naughty Bedtime Toughts... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just My Naughty Bedtime Toughts... (996 Views)

NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] / Adult Only: Sex With My Naughty Step Mum (21+) A Short Story / 18+ Story - How I Bleep My Naughty Step Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just My Naughty Bedtime Toughts... by 39million: 11:34pm On May 09, 2016
Well, 33 days past, spent with 2 different beauties. This are days with amazing se3ual ecstasy. The longest I went without s3x during this period is not more than 6 hours. I had all the fun in the world.

No alcohol, non smoker, just naturally endowed. But after all, I had to take a brake, nothing drives me again, not even d nud3 of my beauties anymore. It's clear I need a fresh encounter. Tonight makes it 2 days I last had s3x. Several styles, moves, naughty moment...

I met Angel A @ Ozone 2months ago, we hooked up same day and it happened, same day, it's crazy, she just broke up with her guy, she just want to have fun, I guess I'm God sent.
Angel B, was in front of me on a queue @ d ATM in Unilag, she had difficulty initiating a transfer, she politely said hi, and I moved closer to help her out, oh my God! I was so lucky to b behind her, hmm, God sent... We hooked up next day and that was it, in less than 3 hours gisting, both nude, on top of her, heaven like feeling.

For 33 days, I was having d best of times with both Angels, sometimes Angel A in the mrng and B in the night and vice versa, while sometimes it's one of them.
For 2days, I've not been moved, not even the presence of my beauties could do the magic. I'm a cool and quite Ivory, no girlfriends, not emotionally attached, just living my life. Not rude, just my naughty secret.
Both have been really surprised bcoz those moment wet like there is fire burning beneath my trousers when I set my eyes on either of them.

Well, maybe I just need a fresh beauty to set my fire burning again, I longer for a fresh adventure, fresh encounter, let's play along, just bored again.

PM, Mature minds.
Re: Just My Naughty Bedtime Toughts... by MUVA(m): 12:01am On May 10, 2016
What exactly do you want us to do
Re: Just My Naughty Bedtime Toughts... by Nobody: 12:31am On May 10, 2016
Ur too slow for this game.if I we're u, set up a sw1nger party, invite 2-3 couples, so u can taste diff punaniz at the same time...

And juz make it sure, they all agreed that "no limits",then u can unleash the beast within u...

1 Like

Re: Just My Naughty Bedtime Toughts... by Nobody: 12:36am On May 10, 2016
Wow! I'm impressed. Congratulations bruv. You deserve a medal

Iranu abasha
Re: Just My Naughty Bedtime Toughts... by Nobody: 12:56am On May 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Wow! I'm impressed. Congratulations bruv. You deserve a medal

Iranu abasha
cheesy
Re: Just My Naughty Bedtime Toughts... by Nobody: 12:58am On May 10, 2016
tollyB:
cheesy
isn't he a living legend? cheesy cheesy
Re: Just My Naughty Bedtime Toughts... by swaggzo(m): 1:13am On May 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Just My Naughty Bedtime Toughts... by 39million: 8:48am On May 10, 2016
MUVA:
What exactly do you want us to do

Kid, Observe and pass

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Go Into Relationship With Her / Is She In Love Too / free speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.