Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest. (1111 Views)

Where Is Queen Laveda? / Its Her Birthday!!! Queen Onstelly / Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest. by greatness22(m): 12:27am On May 10, 2016
As you celebrate your birthday today, celebration will never cease to occur in your life. I pray God lift you above your peers. #More_Blessings
#Shine_Bright.
#Long_Life_And_Prosperity.

Enjoy your day beautiful ladies.

Happy birthday once again darlings.

Fellow nairalanders, drop your good will messages. wink

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest. by Laveda(f): 12:37am On May 10, 2016
Thanks dear smiley smiley

Who's the second girl?
Happy birthday to her. kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest. by kirchofff(m): 12:40am On May 10, 2016
Happy birthday to me too..........may people rock!
Re: Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest. by greatness22(m): 12:42am On May 10, 2016
Laveda:
Thanks dear smiley smiley

Who's the second girl?
Happy birthday to her. kiss
You're welcome. She's also a celebrant.

Enjoy your day Queen Laveda.
Re: Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest. by greatness22(m): 12:45am On May 10, 2016
kirchofff:
Happy birthday to me too..........may people rock!
You're absolutely correct sir. And they are beautiful also. My Lil sister is a testimony to that. wink

Happy birthday sir.
Re: Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest. by Gebbson007(m): 12:45am On May 10, 2016
smh d interesting part it she wunt remember 2 wish u on Ur bday.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest. by kirchofff(m): 12:48am On May 10, 2016
greatness22:
You're absolutely correct sir. And they are beautiful also. My Lil sister is a testimony to that. wink

Happy birthday sir.
thanks boss.........
Re: Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest. by greatness22(m): 1:10am On May 10, 2016
Gebbson007:
smh
d interesting part it she wunt remember 2 wish u on Ur bday.
As long as God remember me, I don't give a flying fvck what you think.
Wish them well and others will do same to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest. by refiner(f): 1:11am On May 10, 2016
merry birthday queen laveeeeda!!!!
wishing u the best this life gat to offer!
we love u!smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest. by ebbybest(f): 7:13am On May 10, 2016
greatness22:
As you celebrate your birthday today, celebration will never cease to occur in your life. I pray God lift you above your peers. #More_Blessings
#Shine_Bright.
#Long_Life_And_Prosperity.

Enjoy your day beautiful ladies.

Happy birthday once again darlings.

Fellow nairalanders, drop your good will messages. wink
Thanks greatness22 for ur wishes.........
Re: Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest. by Laveda(f): 7:15am On May 10, 2016
refiner:

merry birthday queen laveeeeda!!!!

wishing u the best this life gat to offer!

we love u!smiley

Thanks again cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest. by greatness22(m): 7:20am On May 10, 2016
ebbybest:

Thanks greatness22 for ur wishes.........
Have fun my lady.

**singing** "Today nah your day, do shakara"

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest. by Maxi112: 7:40am On May 10, 2016
happy birthday laveda! wish u long life and prosperity..

cheers
Re: Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest. by Laveda(f): 8:00am On May 10, 2016
Maxi112:
happy birthday l aveda! wish u long life and prosperity..

cheers

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest. by wristbangle: 8:05am On May 10, 2016
Happy birthday laveda. Have a blissful day ahead
Re: Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest. by Laveda(f): 8:28am On May 10, 2016
wristbangle:
Happy birthday laveda. Have a blissful day ahead

Thanks Bangle.
Re: Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest. by Gebbson007(m): 10:53am On May 10, 2016
greatness22:
As long as God remember me, I don't give a flying fvck what you think.
Wish them well and others will do same to you.

wo wishes don EPP abeg get a job jor
Re: Happy Birthday Queen Laveda And Ebbybest. by greatness22(m): 11:59am On May 10, 2016
Gebbson007:

wo wishes don EPP abeg get a job jor
I see u have a big fault. Have a nice day.

(1) (Reply)

Interactive Package Designs Done To Perfection [photos] / I Caught Tunde Peeping Under Ifunanya Skirt In The Restaurant (pics) / Virgins At Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.