Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin (27810 Views)

Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia / 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) / Maheeda And Her Husband Spotted In 2face And Annie's Surprise Anniversary Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by GudluckIBB(m): 10:06am On May 10, 2016
amtaken:
[s]Don't know you. Keep seeking for attention maybe next year you will be noticed.
[/s]

RUBBISH,
I DONT LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING LOW-LIFES
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by mikeapollo: 10:16am On May 10, 2016
yusaze:
See more lalasticlala smiley smiley

Does this Annie of a girl have manners at all? Does she know how and when to dress in a particular manner?
Look at her virtually exposing her breasts while on a visit to an elderly and well respected man's house!
Big shame

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by mcnuel001(m): 10:17am On May 10, 2016
kossyablaze:
Nice buh why do people call me 2baba? They mistake him for me
Bros u be 4baba ooooo grin
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by rita25(f): 10:19am On May 10, 2016
annie you no get respect ba? see the rugged jeans wey you use go royal palace? mind yourself angry

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by dazzlinglyme: 10:20am On May 10, 2016
wetin Annie dey beg biko?
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by rita25(f): 10:21am On May 10, 2016
no mind the small upcoming ashi.....she should go for tutorial with afro candy.tuface should have opted for the mother of his sons who was a well mannered and matured lady not this doll called annie wannabie African barbie
mikeapollo:

Does this Annie of a girl have manners at all? Does she know how and when to dress in a particular manner?
Look at her virtually exposing her breasts while on a visit to an elderly and well respected man's house!
Big shame
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Duru009(m): 10:23am On May 10, 2016
Am really disappointed with the wife's dressing.
this occasion does not Warrent her exposing boobs n all that.

I know she will regret dressing dis way.

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by rita25(f): 10:24am On May 10, 2016
bros dats ur second pics ur head be like 2shotz oh not 2baba. anyways all d name get 2 so maybe you made a typo error by saying tuface.....no be only na 4face you for be... wink
kossyablaze:
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by rita25(f): 10:26am On May 10, 2016
by your name "am taken it shows he has taken you and done the big toe thing with you too?.oops embarassed
amtaken:
Is it not the same house where Esema takes under-aged girls into and use his big toes on them?

Abeg free Ann!

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Sunglass20(f): 10:26am On May 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:
This 2 face wife is not cultured

How can you put on an open breast shirt and a ripped jeans to such a visit?

I am telling you. She should learn decency from her husband!

3 Likes

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Nobody: 10:28am On May 10, 2016
nice one tuface
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Franchise21(m): 10:30am On May 10, 2016
kossyablaze:
U try sha, xpeciali in d first pix, quite a resemblance
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by AreaFada2: 10:30am On May 10, 2016
Sunglass20:

I am telling you. She should learn decency from her husband!
That's the irony.

A man/woman will fashy a cultured potential spouse and chose agbaya/uncultured one. shocked
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by dominique(f): 10:30am On May 10, 2016
Is it me of 2face looks like he has lost a ton of weight? undecided
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by aishmuhd(f): 10:33am On May 10, 2016
Annie because u dey feel say u b celebrity u can just dress anyhow to anyplace. Bad radiance. ..
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by delightf(f): 10:35am On May 10, 2016
amtaken:
Is it not the same house where Esema takes under-aged girls into and use his big toes on them? I observed something,

Abeg free Ann!

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by sommy25(m): 10:40am On May 10, 2016
Nwa Austica how na
kossyablaze:
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by olawonder(m): 10:49am On May 10, 2016
See wetin wife wear sef, No class!
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Nobody: 11:05am On May 10, 2016
Co-sign.

GudluckIBB:
This 2 face wife is not cultured

How can you put on an open breast shirt and a ripped jeans to such a visit?
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Edmen(m): 11:05am On May 10, 2016
rita25:
annie you no get respect ba? see the rugged jeans wey you use go royal palace? mind yourself angry
it's not a royal palace, it's just his house..The esama of Benin isn't from the Benin royal family....He is a titled chief and that's all..
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Nobody: 11:08am On May 10, 2016
Annie Idibia just proved money can't buy class... an elegant and simple Ankara would have worked wonders... she's dressed like she's running errands to the market...what happened to dressing as the occasion requires? This is distasteful and not beneficial to her and her husband's image...

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Bishops10(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2016
amtaken:
Is it not the same house where Esema takes under-aged girls into and use his big toes on them?

Uses his big toe on them ...how ?
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by kagel: 11:13am On May 10, 2016
Tolexander:
What a way to call for "like" on one's profile picture!

@thread. Tu Baba is really representing. Anne's dressing na error.
Wondering what dem Terry G, Wizkid and Davido add to our cultural values.

End time wife, I thought she has sense, I never know she had no brain , how can she dress like a mad woman
eee ?, she should go and lean from mercy Johnson.
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Slymonster(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2016
Nigerians we too complain but hail Beyonce and all..2baba that allow his wife dress like that knows why and later we will say our wife are boring bla bla bla,then looking for small girls around to catch fun...I will even allow mine dress like that jare because it will bring some sexy romantic talk back at the hotel when looking at that body..abi una forget say na benin dem dey...Benin babes no dey play oo,em fit even give 2baba free sef lol and moreover that esama house is a palace jor but his house

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by skintus: 11:15am On May 10, 2016
amtaken:

Abeg free Ann!

And who are u BTW? Annie's freedom fighter? MtcheewMtcheew undecided undecided
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Pringlez: 11:22am On May 10, 2016
Tolexander:
What a way to call for "like" on one's profile picture!

@thread. Tu Baba is really representing. Anne's dressing na error.
Wondering what dem Terry G, Wizkid and Davido add to our cultural values.

God bless you for your mention on that Annie dress ish! So.....inappropriate for such a visit/occasion.
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:30am On May 10, 2016
Seems the Esama of Benin has his own Palace or Is it same for all Benin Chiefs?
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Uniquexty(f): 11:33am On May 10, 2016
Slymonster:
Nigerians we too complain but hail Beyonce and all..2baba that allow his wife dress like that knows why and later we will say our wife are boring bla bla bla,then looking for small girls around to catch fun...I will even allow mine dress like that jare because it will bring some sexy romantic talk back at the hotel when looking at that body..abi una forget say na benin dem dey...Benin babes no dey play oo,em fit even give 2baba free sef lol and moreover that esama house is a palace jor but his house
Can you imagine the thrash you are spewing? Who cares if she walks naked in your house? We are only bothered how she represents you outside the house. Does it always have to be about se.x and the looks?

3 Likes

Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by rita25(f): 11:35am On May 10, 2016
so you tell me what does the esama title mean? there are different classes of chiefs in benin kingdom and each chief gets his own palace its not the oba dat has a palace alone.....even if I like I can decide to make my sitting room my palace dats my own cup of ogogoro tongue
Edmen:
it's not a royal palace, it's just his house..The esama of Benin isn't from the Benin royal family....He is a titled chief and that's all..
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Slymonster(m): 11:41am On May 10, 2016
Uniquexty:
Can you imagine the thrash you are spewing? Who cares if she walks naked in your house? We are only bothered how she represents you outside the house. Does it always have to be about se.x and the looks?

seeing you self,I have even lost interest.
..ur boring..don't quote me jare and leave those couples alone...
Re: 2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin by Iamleomillz(m): 11:43am On May 10, 2016
kossyablaze:

Zikite 2baba. qh c u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar / Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) / Blessing Egbe: How I Was Sexually Harassed By Filmmaker And Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.