Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands (7008 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? / Ten Reasons Why Geeks Make The Best Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 15, 2009
They all suck equally and are equally okay
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 15, 2009
Ibo babes will fukc even a dog for money.

Eziokwu?

Showing off one's wife does not mean the woman is enjoying as you guys are trying to make it seem. Compromise in Igbo man's dictionary is most of the time left for the woman only. Dogmatism is their watchword and what most understand.

Yoruba dudes all the way! cheesy
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Ejadamen(f): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2009
Fhemmmy:

talk via google tongue
How? tongue

stillwater:

Eziokwu?

Showing off one's wife does not mean the woman is enjoying as you guys are trying to make it seem. Compromise in Igbo man's dictionary is most of the time left for the woman only. Dogmatism is their watchword and what most understand.

Yes o! Some of them, beautiful as they look are downright miserable. What amuses me is that the young ladies don't see this. All they see is the glitter and that is what they run after. sad No one was making it seem like the women are all enjoying,like I said earlier it has its side effects.

Anyways I agree, Yoruba dudes rock!!!! cheesy
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Fhemmmy: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2009
Ejadamen:

How? tongue

Anyways I agree, Yoruba dudes rock!!!! cheesy

You register with google and once u done with that, lemme know and i will show u how to do the rest.
go to mail.google.com and register.

Yoruba men are kool, but too like women.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by tRoOE(f): 12:34am On Aug 19, 2009
@Topic
Yoruba men are so pathetic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,
i dont even see my sef settling down with one
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by achinu(m): 12:56am On Aug 19, 2009
It hard to say which tribe produces the best husbands or wives. I've seen the Good, Bad & Ugly across the board. My fiance is from jos & I'm Ibo, she and all her sistas date outside of their tribe for personal reasons. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder to decide on the individual they want to marry looking beyond the sterotypes.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by AloyEmeka6: 4:22am On Aug 19, 2009
tRoOE:

@Topic

Better still, you are not sure whether you can ever attract a Yoruba guy enough to marry you. As if Yoruba men cares if you exist. undecided undecided
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by davidif: 5:33am On Aug 19, 2009
Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands

[size=18pt]WHAT KIND OF AN INCREDIBLE STUPID QUESTION IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!? [/size]

I don't mean no disrespect but i didn't think somebody could ask a question this senseless.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2009
Fhemmmy:

You have to give us why now.

Hey Femi,

I am sorry, do u know what a yoruba guy showed me??ehhhhhhhhhh Thank God I met this great man from the Niger Delta region kiss kiss

cooljade:

okay dear and may we have their area of specialty?

Not all of them are militants!!! tongue
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Fhemmmy: 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2009
aysometin:

Hey Femi,

I am sorry, do u know what a yoruba guy showed me??ehhhhhhhhhh Thank God I met this great man from the Niger Delta region kiss kiss

Not all of them are militants!!! tongue

That is great and wonderful that u met a wonderful man from ND, however, i dont think it is fair to generalize that the yoruba people are bad, cos of one bad egg, out of every 12, there is a Judas.
tRoOE:

@Topic

Give us reason?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Junee(f): 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Better still, you are not sure whether you can ever attract a Yoruba guy enough to marry you. As if Yoruba men cares if you exist. undecided undecided

ROFLOL . . . Kai!

My Yoruba men any day! Best lovers . . . best husbands cool
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Fhemmmy: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2009
Junee:

ROFLOL . . . Kai!

My Yoruba men any day! Best lovers . . . best husbands cool

have u tried other tribes, or what do u base your preference on?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2009
Fhemmmy:

That is great and wonderful that u met a wonderful man from ND, however, i dont think it is fair to generalize that the yoruba people are bad, cos of one bad egg, out of every 12, there is a Judas.
Give us reason?

@ Femi,

Not my fault, u know they say experience is the best teacher and once bitten, twice sharp for me o!!

Anyways something deep down within me tells me you are a good man! kiss wink
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Fhemmmy: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2009
aysometin:

@ Femi,

Not my fault, u know they say experience is the best teacher and once bitten, twice sharp for me o!!

Anyways something deep down within me tells me you are a good man! kiss wink

I feel u my dear sista, but all i am saying is that, there are good and bad in every tribe, in every man and in every nationality.
I am a good person, but not cos i am Yoruba, but cos i am human and a "Nigerian" kiss
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Junee(f): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2009
Fhemmmy:

have u tried other tribes, or what do u base your preference on?

I DON'T HAVE TO, I NEVER WILL TRY ANOTHER !!!
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Fhemmmy: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2009
Junee:

I DON'T HAVE TO, I NEVER WILL TRY ANOTHER !!!

Only a man that never see another man's farm will say he got the biggest and the best farm kiss tongue grin
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I feel u my dear sista, but all i am saying is that, there are good and bad in every tribe, in every man and in every nationality.
I am a good person, but not cos i am Yoruba, but cos i am human and a "Nigerian" kiss

Thats the conclusion of the matter my broda!!!

Good nite
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Fhemmmy: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2009
aysometin:

Thats the conclusion of the matter my broda!!!

Good nite

Sweet dream sista
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by ijawgirl: 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2009
all Men are the same, regardless of cultural background!!
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Fhemmmy: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2009
ijaw_girl:

all Men are the same, regardless of cultural background!!

that is a lie
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by ijawgirl: 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2009
honestly it really doesnt matter whether you're igbo or yoruba or hausa. Personality is PERSON-nality, it differs from person to person, not tribe to tribe

I have seen stupid, useless, bs men in every ethnic group in Nigeria. .
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Fhemmmy: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2009
ijaw_girl:

honestly it really doesnt matter whether you're igbo or yoruba or hausa. Personality is PERSON-nality, it differs from person to person, not tribe to tribe

I have seen stupid, useless, bs men in every ethnic group in Nigeria. .

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
You are surely with brain
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2009
stillwater:

Eziokwu?

Even the usually reticent stillwater knows where her heart lies. grin
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by ijawgirl: 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2009
tRoOE:

@Topic

Anywayz I never had any bad experience with yoruba men. Most of the yoruba men I have met and grew up with are nice, respectful & lovable
I have heard alot of negative sturvs abt yoruba men that they are loud, lousy, vulgar and promiscous.
Honestly I have never met any yoruba man that possess sch qualities. Maybe the ones in Rivers State/canada are just different tongue
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by platinumnk(f): 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2009
My first bf was a yoruba man, Grade A player lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by ijawgirl: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2009
^^ hehe too bad
Yoruba men all day, every day
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Fhemmmy: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2009
platinumnk:

My first bf was a yoruba man, Grade A player lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I am sure his name cant be Fhemmmmy.
probably something like Musiliu or one of dem taliban names
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2009
ijaw_girl:

^^ hehe too bad
Yoruba men all day, every day

I'm nodding my head like an agama lizard. grin Our women know where the responsible men are from.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2009
davidylan:

I'm nodding my head like an agama lizard. grin Our women know where the responsible men are from.

decieve urself!! grin

Ijaw girl, u can't even support ur brothers
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by ijawgirl: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2009
aysometin:

decieve urself!! grin

hehe I will support my brothers when I have too cool

you are getting married to an Isoko guy? congratz
my aunty is married to one
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2009
aysometin:

decieve urself!! grin

hehe you better come back home to your men.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Produce The Best Husbands by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2009
ijaw_girl:

hehe I will support my brothers when I have too cool

you are getting married to an Isoko guy? congratz
my aunty is married to one

I am married to him already

davidylan:

hehe you better come back home to your men.

Too late my brother, u guys have lost a damsel due to your waka waka tongue tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Cheating On My Husband And I Feel No Guilt / Third Party In A Marriage, Would You Intercede When Called Upon? / Contraceptive Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.