Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) (107230 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / The Promise Keeper ( A Story By Uncutz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Stlomo1s(f): 1:02am On Jun 11, 2016
Una no wan update here again xcept on ur blog??hmm anyways more blood 2 ur veins!!lolz tank God my fone dey enter ur blog lyk say i dey make call..if ur sub xpire,no hesitat 2 beep me here wil subscribe 4 u as my token 4 readin 4 free....Nb;just wanna do it 4 appreciation,no string attached oooooo....plsss my fellow readers,if u can b sending cards or some money 2 dem once in a while,i fink its wud boost dere morale plssss...just my view thou....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Nmaglit: 1:32am On Jun 11, 2016
Chaiiii na so Host of the arch angel take Go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by missuniverse(f): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2016
Fabio was also an only child... hope of his widowed mother...
I don't pity Host at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by emerald18(f): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
R I P oga host,revenge has clouded your mind and got you killed at last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 6:10am On Jun 12, 2016
[b]
The bullet was released and it pierced into Host's forehead, in the middle, the same place where the bullet had entered into Adesuwa's brain. Host was gone. Forever.

Slimmy and Gentle screamed on top of their voices as they saw their Lordman, their brother, their friend close his eyes in death. Slimmy charged forward but was held back by Gentle's strong grip, Screw pointed his gun towards the two of them, hands on the trigger, ready to shoot.

"Drop your gun Screw" Said Terror "I take the shots here and I say we leave them alive.

Screw raised his eyebrows as he heard what Terror said.

"But this is part of the deal Terror" Screw argued still pointing his gun towards Slimmy and Gentle.

"And I said it's no longer part of the deal, the two of them lives" Terror barked as he raised his gun towards Screw while Screw had his own gun pointed at Slimmy.

Coded and Oj had been running around the bush for a while now since they didn't know the particular place where the confrontation is happening, after some minutes they heard a gunshot and some people screaming, they traced where the noise was coming from and they saw all of Terror's men fully armed, Host lying down on the floor obviously dead, Slimmy and Gentle squatting while Screw had a gun pointed at them. Everything seemed to be going as planned for them so their fears reduced, Coded suggested that they go and join Screw but Oj advised against it. They stayed put until Terror pointed his gun towards Screw, Coded tried convincing Oj that something was going wrong but Oj still pleaded with him that they should stay hidden Until Coded couldn't take it anymore as he saw that things were really getting hot between Screw and Terror, he charged towards where they were while Oj stayed back.

_________

"You are an Effing traitor Terror" Screw barked "Whether you like it or not, I am taking down these guys" Screw was about pulling the trigger at Slimmy but Terror was faster, with two shots on his heart region, Screw went down. On seeing that Terror was about to pull the trigger on Screw, Coded started shooting at Terror but Terror had already shot Screw before he was hit by bullets from Coded's gun. Terror's squad rained bullets on Coded as soon as they saw him.

Within a blink of an eye Screw was down, Terror was down and Coded was down also, all dead. Oj wanted to attack Screw and Coded's killer but decided against it knowing that he had no chance to take them out all at once. Slimmy and Gentle stayed dumbfounded at all that happened within an hour, the guys that came with Terror were about picking his body when sirens started blowing.

"Police" they screamed and all ran away, Slimmy and Gentle also ran away with Host body, they ran to their car and drove away. Oj also wanted to run away with Screw's body but there was no way he'd be able to carry his body alone so he ran away leaving Screw and Coded's body behind.

_________*** Weeks Later ****________

One after another, students and lecturers started resuming. Gradually people started attending classes though with the fear of 'anything can happen at any anytime'. Rumours Of Host and Screw's death had circulated but it was only an unconfirmed news which many didn't believe because they knew if the news was true then Arch angels and White tigers will still be killing each other.

______ Few weeks back _______

Members of the Arch angels and White tigers could be seen together at the S.U.G hall, most of them were standing opposite each other while Slimmy and Gentle sat across to Oj and Small. No weapon was in sight as they have both agreed to come in without weapons.

"You wanted to see us" Slimmy broke the silence as he kept on looking at the PSP game he was playing.

"Yeah, I called for this round table meeting in order to propose something " Oj replied with a fierce look and a commanding tone.

"We are listening" Slimmy Still playing his game.

"Let's call off the war" Said Oj. Slimmy dropped the game as soon as he heard what Oj said and he now stared at him blankly as Oj explained further.

"Don't take it that we are scared of you and your boys, if we go on with this I am sure we stand a chance of conquering you at the end" Oj said and Gentle stood up immediately to charge towards him but Slimmy held him back and signalled for Gentle to calm down.

"Go on" Slimmy said.

"As I was saying, what started the war was simply because of our past leaders, they had personal scores to settle between themselves and now they are both dead. What then is the need for us to keep killing ourselves even after the people that started this war are in the world beyond"

Kong raised his voice from behind to object what Oj said.

"Far from it, the war has just started, we are going to avenge Host's death" he said.

"Kong" Slimmy called out and gave him a stern look. "Please go on" Slimmy said to Oj.

"All I am saying is that we sign a peace treaty, each fraternity should maintain it's space" Oj replied and kept quiet, everyone went silent as soon as Oj was done talking.

"Give me a minute with my guys" Slimmy announced as he Marched outside with the rest of the arch angels. "Gentle what do you feel about that guy's proposal"

"Errrmmm for me, I think it's a good idea because we ca....." Gentle was about to explain further but Kong interrupted him "Which kain talk be that na, how this one take be good idea na".

"How dare you interrupt me Kong " Gentle snapped and moved closer to Kong

"Why I no go interrupt you with the kain talk wey you dey talk" Kong replied as he also moved closer to Gentle.

"Guys" Slimmy shouted "It's okay".

The two of them walked back to where they were standing but still had each other's gaze fixed on each other.

"This is what we will do, if you are against signing a peace treaty with the Tigers then raise your hand" Slimmy announced and Kong alongside some of the members raised their hands.

"If you are in support, raise your hand" Slimmy said again and this time majority of the members including Gentle raised their hands. "I guess we all know what the verdict is now" Slimmy led them back inside.

"We have reached a decision, we concur with the treaty" Slimmy said to Oj and Small who were now on their feet also.

"Alright then" Oj replied.

"But" Gentle spoke out "If any of your members should take on one of ours, you their leader will be held responsible"

"Same goes for you guys" Small replied and they shook hands with each other.
[/b]

Chapter 14B is available here http://www.youngicee.com/2016/06/a-new-creation-chapter-14b.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2016
wow. This story is so thrilling. WELDONE GUYS!.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Nmaglit: 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
No matter d anger and Revenge peace superceeds all
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Deejay1000(m): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
ghost most deactivated ..... kudos to u guys donkross and oyinprince . tnx for this wonderful story more ink to your pen. wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Oyinprince(m): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
14B

"Are you in the house?" Hadijat said into her phone. Her car right in front of the Arch Angels mansion. Now that rest had return to the school and everyone was back, Hadijat, Rofiat and Halimat had also returned to their house but the Arch Angels mansion was no longer a place out of bounds for Hadijat and Halimat, like it was for other students, they could now visit the place without being stopped by anyone.

"Yes," Gentle replied from the other end of the line.

"Okay, I'm outside now. Please come and meet me." Hadijat said.

"Why don't you come inside?" Gentle asked. "You know you're very free here."

"Yes, I know." Hadijat said in a stressed tone. "But I don't want to spend too much time."

"Okay, give me a minute."

"Okay," Hadijat cut the call. Gentle had been disturbing her with calls and texts since he first week after the war, always asking her to come spend time with him in the Arch Angels mansion but she always had an excuse to give. One of the best excuses that always worked was that lecturers were speeding up lectures as so much time had been wasted already, so all students had to sit up if they want to follow the pace.

She wondered why it wasn't Slimmy disturbing her so much, she would have gladly missed classes for him. But that was the irony of life, Slimmy sometimes seem not to notice her no matter what she did to draw his attention. He wouldn't even reply her messages immediately on WhatsApp and sometimes when she sent him pictures of herself, he would only make boring comments no matter how seductive the pose was. At a time she had even tried to get his attention by making a collage of his photos with hers but he didn't even notice the display picture until after three days when she brought his attention to it and his response was still not encouraging. All he said replied was ,"nice cool" .

Her thoughts drifted off as she saw Gentle walk out of the gate. He turned to her direction and began to proceed towards the car. Hadijat put on her sunshades and stepped out of the car to wait for him.

"Hadijat," he called softly as he stood in front of her.

"Good afternoon," Hadijat greeted, adjusting her shades.

"Good afternoon, why didn't you come in?" Gentle queried.

"I told you I didn't want to stay long," Hadijat reiterated.

"Why is it that you're always busy when I ask you out and always rushing to somewhere when we meet?" Gentle frowned his face as he questioned.

"It's not like that," Hadijat sighed, "you should understand that now that we just resumed , we have a lot of work to do. The lecturers are running things so fast because the school calendar has been disrupted twice this semester alone..."

"Come on, stop that." Gentle interrupted her with a wave of his hand, he was tired of listening to the same excuse over and over again. "Aren't we all in the same school, we are all facing the same challenge."

"Yes, I know but you are a guy and you know how to work out yourself but as a lady, if I don't want to sleep with a lecturer, I must pass his exams." Hadijat said.

"Shi*t!" Gentle cursed loudly. "Which damn lecturer would demand that you sleep with him?" Gentle barked. "Or has anyone asked you already."

"No," Hadijat lied, knowing that if she had affirmed it , something bad was definitely going to happen to the lecturer.

"Are you sure?" Gentle asked. "Tell me now so I can put the motherf***er where he belongs," Gentle slammed in anger.

"Gentle, there's none." Hadijat said sternly.

"Then why do we have a problem?"

"I still have to study to avoid such a case. You know I told you that I had some problems last year, I don't want it to repeat itself." Hadijat voiced, this time in a pleading tone.

"Why don't you just tell me what problem it is? Then your don't have to work your brains off to solve them. I can get them sorted out with a tap of my fingers." Gentle pleaded back.

Hadijat was tired of going in circles, this particular matter of him offering to help have been death with several times, both online and physically but she had always insisted on sorting out her problems the natural way, Gentle would not just stop proffering his own way of dealing with it.

She let out a deep breath as her phone rang, she really needed something to take her away from Gentle. She turned into the car and took the phone. She heaved a huge sigh of relief, it was her class governor calling. She displayed the caller's ID to Gentle. "Please, excuse me." She said before answering the call.

"Hello, Class Rep." She said into the phone and paused to listen. "Okay...now? I'll come right away." She ended the call and lowered her phone. Gentle was already staring into her face.

"You have to go again?" Gentle asked, with a contorted look on his face.

"I'm sorry, Yes." She replied.

"Just go," he said angrily and turned to walk away.

"I'm sorry Gentle, I'll make it up to you soon." Hadijat proposed, a promise she was never planning to keep. But Gentle was not listening, he opened the gate and entered into the compound, making a loud bang as it closed.

Hadijat stared at the phone one more time before entering into the car. She had to call the class Governor back later, he sure would be wondering what warranted the kind of responses she had given to him. He only called to inform her of the cancellation of the social week and she had replied like he was calling her to come and meet him.

She reversed the car into the road properly and turned to the right direction and then zoomed off. Just few metres away, she recognized another car coming through the opposite Lane. Her heart throbbed as she recognized the person behind the wheels, Slimmy. He was making a call with his left hand while his right hand was on the steering.

"Slimmy!" She shouted as their car came closer.

"Hey!" He called back and waved at her as they both drove off.

The smile he gave her was enough to make her day, she forgot at once her bad time with Gentle. She only wished that Slimmy would reply her attention the same way she gave him.

~~

Slimmy cut the call and focused on the wheels, he was famished and tired. He couldn't wait to get home and have a good meal and a cold bath.

He smiled as he thought of Hadijat who he just waved her. She had been really making advances towards him, the only reason he had not conceded was because he thought his twin brother was interested in her. At the same time, he wondered why Gentle had never confirmed or spoke of his interest to him. Maybe he was just the one assuming things, Gentle never hid his intentions from him.

Using her for his sex pleasure wouldn't be a bad idea at all, he thought. Maybe banging out her brains would her a lesson not to ever mess with a bad boy like him again. He smiled to himself.

...to be continued

Read Chapter 15A here; http://www.youngicee.com/2016/06/a-new-creation-chapter-15a.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by hefelove(m): 7:18am On Jun 14, 2016
That's super duper bad grin
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by gbens2000(m): 10:29am On Jun 14, 2016
damn wat a piece,three loud gbosa for u guys.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by XavierSmiley: 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
vickkydgreat:

welcome ma and for your information ma.

Even if they didnt push it to front page, i made sure i push it to d congregation cos i render it as a special number on sunday in d church and come and see everywere full of holy Ghost. Keep going on

wow! its an honour, bro....really an honour. All glory to God. I recently released another one. would drop the link soon. Hoping it'll also make front-page and many would be blessed by it.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
Oyinprince:
Onemansquad Psalmology Lildrizzle Bluestarry macpetrus.
Uthman51 stuff46 seunviju kceemart kingsley18 nceedaga
therealbabe Costlybabe prettydiva89 Rounakid IdyRaph
kingphilip Otupeluv heemah will007 aprilwise demmy66
KOLITE93 missfaviy 1sikiru1 MhizTemmie Missmossy
lovingangel Mimikathy JulietAKK faithomoh24 cheskabiney
Sirfrederick labaski Harmonyemerald ayodijex Fembleez1
MissMalia mismore Omotayelolu.
Omotayelolu Sanmix2007 kenoz shoyemiayodeji
boladegreat shegs2009 ixora3 Kruzilano Tholuwani
michaelmo11 Noela12 hadease sherryshitt lhateaphart21
MsKaffy Feyikemi12 Maryofficial Tuljaking underage
nceedaga abbiey Queening missuniverse EllaGold35
Orlolahdey Klare fam24 loshybab clemz88 qhutetomsel
jaymomma nimat158 tizblink sheyflixy1 Israel23 lilbethlars
merasnipes
deslim Lobolintin bumsiee teelord1 ngona Chivee latbas
rotluv famora d4real890 soniachuks
Niwdog amyvals SweetyZinta niffy102 Ormorlehwah
Frankzamani OlufemiWhit ChyEndowed jeremie97
bamgbalaot leosmaria Chimdim silverx teeman10
awesomebabe sbyna omobola200 ArrowAssassin
Preeteeshir GATED IamYhudii adeh39 chinedumo
adeodunsimilolu akugbemike Aipete2 Hicea1 Ashiat39
rollex4ever ritzeluv slimport Uthman2senior mercydaniel
loveyP tizblink Felinize folake25 princessadeola girly2020
umahi69 BlizzydoDo Dahprech Dahprech SPDAZZY
Shoelace1 mimicious gunners160 Rajosh Fumzybabe
Brozo1 will007 Coolfaze Omoalhaja7 Ronke001 Slingkey
FIDELITY24
chiboyo rhoseti1 totalhouse adefunke62 temilade20
jecigold happinessa517 pweetyoge donziller gabrisunate
emtebe blossomic fabulousbrainzz Holuwadharah
Executiveti loshybab GiftedAgwu juliejames sodson11
Angelina996 Mj45 Airies Yungdamsel folalek Godwinfriz
kemmyp michaelmo11 Damzy997 MrKIDO raffyreuz
Damiewonder uniqueflash oluwasolajames PEZMAN
Upnepaa GodWisdom Ashraf123 Itzemmyzone Kakabliss
Pukka36 meekmiki6.

^^ You're all invited

ewawumi( f), ronkeenuf
(f ), hebenz(m ), Phunmmielurlar(f ), blueflowers(f), Chi59 (f ),
Emmyedes , ayoshyne(m ), base83, Olibaby( f), bado10 (m ),
luckingcurvy( f), ibksiv (m ), blueeyes1, Qasaforlife , kaboninc
(m), TeenaMay (f ), johnwizey , chaberry( m), sirAmeh( m),
richyluvu( m), peppyluv02 (f), RayAngel ( f), wealthreviewme
( f), ERUDITEE, hardeydeb ( f), cyndylove64 , Oyinprince(m),
Profmaojo , deleskizy , Ruuchiinaa , Kherry (f), freeDR(m ),
jessytra , kennylizzy(f ), hibeekay2015( f), Joshthefirst(m ),
dotna (m ), temmie14 , Holuwarphemmy(m ), celeboe(m ),
pwetynini

here I am boy!!

you called me.

*modified*
nice story.

1 Like

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by misstasha(f): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
Please update!!!
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2016
[b]
Halimat arrived just in time to find Oj at their gate, She rushed towards him to stop him from entering the house. Oj stood there looking like he was surprised at the way Halimat rushed to stop him from entering her house.

"Ojo what are you doing here" she asked still panting heavily.

"Can't a man visit his girlfriend at home again" Oj asked back.

"A man is supposed to call his girlfriend before coming"

"A man doesn't have call card" Oj joked.

"A man doesn't deserve a girlfriend then" She joked back and they both laughed.

"Seriously I don't understand why you are still hiding me from your sisters" Oj with a serious face.

"Bae am sorry, I still haven't told them and I don't just want you to barge in on them just like that" Said Halimat as she opened the gate a little to check if Halimat and Rofiat's cars were parked inside, as soon as she confirmed that the cars were there she held OJ's hand and drew him away from where anyone from inside could see them.

"If anyone is trying to hide, it should be me, or do you also have something to hide girlfriend" Oj.

"Hide, me, noo. I am not hiding anything from you" she stuttered.

"Hnmmm then you should let me meet your sisters"

"You will, very soon I promise Bae" Halimat planted a kiss on OJ's lips. "Ojo what are you hiding from me"

"Errmmm, I have been meaning to tell you but I am scared Girlfriend" Oj spoke with a low voice this time around.

"Scared? What are you scared of?" Halimat asked but Oj couldn't reply before he saw Rofiat approaching where they were.

"I think a man is gotta run now" Oj said looking towards Rofiat's direction, Halimat also turned and saw her too. 'Too late to hide' Halimat said in her mind.

They stayed mute until Rofiat got to where they were.

"Rofiat why didn't you go out with your car" Halimat asked.

"I was just visiting a friend nearby" Rofiat replied her nonchalantly. "Oj I hail" she said.

"Rough how far na" Oj greeted back.

"I dey" Rough replied and walked inside leaving the gates opened.

They stayed silent until she was completely out of sight.

"You know my sister" Halimat broke the silence.

"Yeah Girlfriend I gotta go, I have somethings to tidy" Oj replied.

"I thought you wanted to tell me something, why the rush now" Halimat objected.

"I guess your sister will tell you that but regardless of whatever she tells you about me. I love you, don't ever doubt that" Oj said as he planted a kiss on her lips, got inside his car and drove off. Halimat stood transfixed as she watched Oj drove away, after few minutes she went inside and met Hadijat and Rofiat watching a movie together in the living room.

"If it's not my pretty cousin" Hadijat said as she saw Halimat entered.

"What's up Hadijat" Halimat replied casually. Hadijat noticed the dryness in her reply and was about to probe why she sounded that way but Halimat just walked straight into her room. She looked towards where Rofiat was sitting, Rofiat also kept a straight face so Hadijat just decided to keep her cool and focus on the movie they were watching. They continued watching the movie in silence until Halimat returned back to the leaving room.

"Rofiat" Halimat called out.

"What" Rofiat replied still fixing her gaze on the tv.

"How'd you get to know Ojo" Halimat asked.

"I should be asking you that question" Rofiat still looking at the Tv.

"He is my boyfriend" Halimat replied.

"Boyfriend? " Rofiat and Hadijat asked in unison. Hadijat rushed to were Halimat was standing and hugged her to congratulate her on giving love a chance at last.

"You don't know Oj do you" Rofiat asked.

"I do, I have met him before, he is a nice guy" Hadijat replied thinking Rofiat directed the question to her.

"I wasn't asking you Halimat" Rofiat snapped.

"Yeah I do know him" Halimat replied.

"How well do you know him" Rofiat

"Very well I guess" Halimat.

"Very well? Then am guessing you know he is the leader of the white tigers" Rofiat asked.

"White what? " Hadijat and Halimat screamed in unison.

_________

"Baba wetin dey happen na, you just mute since you come back from that your babe side" Small asked Oj who was preoccupied with some stuffs on his phone.

"Omoboy, you no go understand jaare" oj replied.

"Them tell you say me no sabi about love matter abi"

Oj raised his head and stared blankly at Small. "You? Love?" Oj now smiling.

"I dey love too na, mesef na Django oo" Small also smiling.

"Django unchained" Oj now laughing out loud.

"Noo na Small Django oo" Small also raised the pitch of his laughter. They kept on laughing for a while until Oj suddenly stopped laughing and placed his phone on his ear.

"You finally picked up" He said into the phone.

"What do you want Ojo or should I say Oj" Halimat replied.

"Errmm" Oj was taken aback by the question even when he knew fully well that Rofiat was going to tell Halimat. "Halimat I know I should have told you earlier but I was scared"

"Scared of what exactly, me leaving you or me reporting you to the school authority"

"Listen girlfrien.."

"Don't ever call me that again in your miserable life" Halimat screamed.

"I know you are angry but please remember the last thing I said to you before leaving your place earlier today" Oj replied calmly.

"You know what, I don't think I have time to listen to all the crazy stuffs you ever said or anyone you have to say right now"

"Halimat, wait, hold on" Oj stuttered but the line went dead.

He dropped the phone and stared blankly into the wall.

"Wetin happen baba" Small asked.

"She knows about me"

"How do you mean"

"She knows everything about about me now, about the fraternity"

"Wooow, now that's super bad"

"But how she kan take decode that information na"

"Na her sister tell am" Oj replied.

"Who be her sister na" Small inquired more.

"Na Rough"

"Rough Arch Angels?" Small asked again with more curiosity this time around.

"Yeah" Oj replied.

"Now that's super duper Bad" Small said barely audibly.
[/b]

Chapter 15B is available here http://www.youngicee.com/2016/06/a-new-creation-chapter-15b.html

1 Like

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2016
Ehew....eheeew... I smell chaos and war from afar. Slimmy going to fvcck His brother's crush? Twins warrior. This upcoming war will ße very fatal, not Even tha ßombings in tha Northeastern part of Nigeria can match up to its half.
Anyway, kudos to yhu guys.

1 Like

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Oyinprince(m): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2016
15B
Slimmy came out of his bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He had just taken his bath after the usual workout sessions he always had on Saturdays. His phone beeped on the bed as he got closer, he took a glance at the pop-up window, it was a WhatsApp message. He removed the towel and used it to wipe off his face, he now had only his black boxers on. He cleaned the rest of his body before jumping into the bed, he let out a very deep breath as he rested his head on the pillow and began to think of what he could do to keep himself busy. It was possible that the day was going to be a boring one for him as he was home alone, the rest of the boys had gone into town for one thing or the other. Even Gentle had travelled to their hometown to see their parents. Slimmy could not follow him as it was a taboo for all the members of the Angels to leave the mansion at the same time, someone had to be in the building.

His phone beeped again, he sat up and picked it up, another WhatsApp message. He clicked on view and the application opened. There were messages from close to ten people there but the one from Hadijat was the most recent one. He opened the message and rested back his head on the pillow.

"Hello cutie," he sent in reply to the message from Hadijat. He took another deep breath, maybe this was one way that the day wasn't going to be boring for him.

"How was your night?" Her reply came within seconds, even before he thought of exiting her chat.

"Great, yours?" He replied without exiting anymore.

"Great too. And how is everybody in the mansion?"

"They're all good but I'm home alone now, they all went out."

"Oh! Why didn't you go with them?"

"Cos I had nowhere to go to."

"And you're staying home all day?"

"It seems so for now, but plans may change before the end of the day."

"I'm less busy, should I come and keep you company?"

Slimmy thought for a while before replying the message. He sat up and took a brief glance round his room, it wash untidy. He quickly calculated in his brain how many minutes it would take him to fix the place. He was sure that the living room and other places would be neat as the younger boys would have care of it before they went out.

"Please do come," he finally replied. "I'll be expecting you in thirty minutes time."

"Sure, I'll see you" he read her reply before getting up to his feet to clean the room.

It wasn't that dirty, he just needed to change the bedsheet and arrange some of his clothes properly. He began working.

Hadijat arrived fifty minutes later and Slimmy was ready for her. Apart from cleaning the bedroom, he had prepared light refreshments for her and also kept a pack of Gold circle condom somewhere in his room.

She was dressed in short loose pink gown. Her hot thighs and legs were clearly on display, even her cleavage was not left out.

It had been hard for her to leave her house, she had previously told her sisters that she was free for the whole day only to fake a call later and say that her class governor had called her for a meeting concerning the social week. Rofiat was less suspicious and believed Hadijat's lie but Halimat didn't swallow the lie, she was aware that the social week had been cancelled due to the disrupted school calendar. Her suspicions were confirmed when Hadijat finished dressing up and stepped out to the lounge, Rofiat had already returned to her own room.

"Where are you going?" Halimat had asked.

"I thought I told you already," Hadijat retorted.

"I don't believe you," Halimat stated, carefully observing with her eyes all parts of Hadijat's body.

"You don't?" Hadijat asked, feigning a surprise tone as she adjusted the makeup on her face with the kit she had taken out from her bag.

"If you really have a meeting with the class rep, it means you're going there to seduce him" Halimat accused.

Hadijat was shocked at the accusation but couldn't respond immediately as she was still using the lipstick on her lips and holding a small mirror in front of her. She did not complete her dressing in the room because she wanted Halimat to make comments and suggestions, but Halimat was spoiling it all now. But Halimat was not too far from the truth though, she was going to make someone fall for her, but sex? She wasn't expecting.

"What do you mean by that?" Hadijat stood up and stared at Halimat fiercely after two minutes.

Halimat paused for a while and kept staring at her sister's angry face, then she gave a mocking smile. "You see, you're guilty as charged." She said. "I only repeated the same thing you said to me when I was going out last week and you're flaring up."

Hadijat heaved a sigh. She knew the conversation wasn't going to yield any positive result so she returned her make up kits back into her bag and left without saying any other thing.

Slimmy licked his lips gently as he served her cold wine from the bar. Her thighs were attracting him and he couldn't wait to get her to his bedroom.

Hadijat took the first sip and smiled, she stared at Slimmy who was still standing in front of her. That was when he remembered that he ought to be seated. He quickly took his seat in the sofa directly opposite hers.

She crossed her legs and relaxed back into the seat, still staring at Slimmy's face. "Why are you not saying anything?" She broke the silence. "Are you shy?"

"Ermm... Nothing." Slimmy stammered and smiled back at her. "I'm not shy," he added. He couldn't be shy, he thought and smiled to himself. He was only carried away by his thoughts on the best positions to bang her effectively.

She took another sip from the cup and kept staring at him.

"Ermm... What department are you in?" Slimmy tried to begin a conversation.

"I thought I've told you that before on WhatsApp," she said with a frown.

"Oh yes, that's true!" Slimmy exclaimed, scratching his head. He couldn't remember when they had talked about it or any other thing that had even talked about during their chats.

"You don't bear the same surname with Rough but you call yourselves sisters, how do you guys relate?" Slimmy tried another question.

She didn't reply but the frown on her face deepened. Slimmy knew at once that he had asked another wrong question. They must have talked about that on WhatsApp too.

"Oh! Don't mind me," Slimmy quickly cut in to save himself from embarrassment. "I always like hearing words and not just reading them alone, that's why I'm repeating the questions." He said with a smile.

Three juniors walked into the house at that moment. Slimmy heaved a sigh of relief as he would finally get the excuse to take her into his room.

"Boss," the guys saluted their leader.

"Whatta guan? You guys want to use the living room right?" He proposed and did not wait for their response as he knew they would reply in negative. "Don't worry, you can use it. I'll go into my room with my friend."

He said and stood up from his seat to stand at Hadijat's front. "Can we go inside my room? Here and the other living rooms would be noisy now that these boys have returned." He proposed, stretching out his hand to take hers.

She agreed without argument and gave him her left hand, using the right hand to pick up her bag. Slimmy placed a kiss on the back of her palm and collected her bag from her as he ushered her towards his room, his manhood dancing under the trouser in excitement.

Read 16A on www.youngicee.com
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by demmy66: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
ERUDITEE:

here I am boy!!
you called me.

*modified* nice story.
present siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by misstasha(f): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
No update yesterday and today, wts goin on
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by hefelove(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
misstasha:
Dem dey do environmental
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Uthman51(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
I don refresh dis page tire...when una go update naa
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2016
Olutosin, long time. You might not remember me but you do know me. I need your help, seriously. Please reach me via: 08153056344

However, if you can't reach me, kindly drop your number here, I'd gladly reach you.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Olutosin, long time. You might not remember me but you do know me. I need your help, seriously. Please reach me via:

However, if you can't reach me, kindly drop your number here, I'd gladly reach you.

Okay.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
shey the story don end?
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
IgweBUIKE1:
shey the story don end?

misstasha:

Make una no vex.. we will update before the end of the day.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
donkross1:

where the update na? who dey whine us among oyin and don?
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
donkross1:

where the update na

who dey whine us among oyin and don?
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Silensa(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oga boss i duff my cap for una. Still following silently
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Rukkydelta(f): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
IgweBUIKE1:
where the update na? who dey whine us among oyin and don?

Lol...na don dey do the whining
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
[b]
Gentle was nodding his head to the beat of Awele by Maestro that was being played on the car stereo, it looked like the song was making the journey less boring. Gentle isn't really a fan of nigerian music but this particular one got him nodding his head, that his something that hasn't happened in a long time. He really didn't feel like going to see his parents anymore because he knew they were gonna nag him to death about different things ranging from coming home without his twin brother, him not coming home for a very long time and where he got a car from. He had all his answers well prepared though, he is going to tell them that his twin brother had to go and write an impromptu test that very morning, and about the issue of him not coming home, he is going to tell them about how tight the schedule has been for a long long time now and finally he will tell them the car belongs to his friend. He knew they wouldn't buy any of those excuses but he just had to come up with something, for a moment he thought about just postponing the journey till a day when him and Slimmy could go visit them together. He was about shaking the thoughts away when he heard some crampy sounds from the rear side of the vehicle, he parked the car by the road side and came down to check what was causing the sound.

After several fruitless minutes of searching for what was causing the noise he decided to place a call to the mechanic that helps in fixing and servicing their cars.

"Hello Bros how far na......... Na Gentle....... I dey bros, na this car wey I dey carry travel just begin make some funny sounds..... Na the Toyota.... Haa but shey I fit carry am travel like that....... Oopz okay bros I go bring am come your side now" Gentle ended the call.

"Maybe God doesn't want me to go after all" Gentle murmured as he made a u-turn and enroute the mechanic's workshop. He stayed around as the mechanic worked on the car, he still had it in mind that if the mechanic could fix the problem swiftly then he will still embark on the trip.

"Bros, I don finish ooh" the mechanic announced to Gentle who has already slept off on a piece of bench that the mechanic gave him to sit on.

"Bros" Gentle called out yearning "You don fix am shey?"

"Yeah, I don fix am. You go fit carry am travel now" the mechanic replied.

"Okay na but I no fit travel as I dey like this I don tire" Gentle said as counted some naira notes and handed over some to the mechanic.

"Haa bros this one too much oo, my God go bless you oo" The mechanic replied cheerfully. Gentle entered the car, ignited the engine and waited to see if the sound would still pop up, after being rest assured that the sound was no longer there, he drove away from the mechanic's workshop and went home.

After Hadijat went out Rofiat also left the house, Halimat was left at home all by herself. She got bored of watching tv and her mind drifted towards Oj, she still didn't know if she could forgive him for not telling her everything about him. After much deliberation she decided to take a walk round the area to see if it will work in reducing her sadness. She went into her room and tied a scarf to cover her hair and then left the house, as soon as she shut the gate outside, she saw Oj standing beside his car close to their house. It was too late to run back inside so she just decided to pretend like she didn't see him and continued her road walk. Oj rushed after her calling her name repeatedly but she didn't even act like someone was calling her, Oj kept up his pace in order to meet up with her and then held her hand back after catching up her pace.

"What is your problem, can't you just leave me be" Halimat Screamed.

"I can't, if I could then I would but I can't " Oj replied calmly.

"See Oj or whatever they call you, I can never date a cultist, much less one that is a rival to the cult my sister belongs to" Halimat still on top of her voice.

"We are no longer enemies, we are allies now. Please I can't live without you Girlfriend" Oj now sober.

"I don't care and I have told you not to call me that again, I ceased to be your girlfriend when I found out the kind of devil that you are" Halimat snapped her hand away from OJ's and walked away while Oj just stood there watching her walk away.

"I won't give up, I love you and will always do Girlfriend" Oj screamed loud enough for Halimat to hear him. A tear or two escaped Halimat's eyes as she kept on walking away.

Slimmy ushered Hadijat into his room and watched as she settled down on the bed. It was the same room that She and Halimat stayed during their stay in the mansion so she felt comfortable in the room. She sat down close to the tip of the bed further revealing her laps, this made Slimmy heart pump blood faster than usual, he couldn't hold it anymore as he rushed to where she was sitting and squatted placing his hands on her laps. 'Finally' Hadijat thought in her mind expecting Slimmy to profess his love to her or at least just ask her out but Slimmy on the other hand just started kissing her laps, she kept her cool to see his next move. Slimmy after noticing that she didn't budge when he kissed her laps started moving his hands to her pants and was about pulling the pants down when Hadijat stood up angrily.

"What in the hell do you take me for, a cheap prostitute" Hadijat snapped at him. Slimmy just stayed down looking surprised at the sudden outburst.

"It's not your fault anyway" Hadijat said and stormed out of the room. Slimmy still sat down speechless.

Hadijat rushed to her car and drove off immediately, she had lots of adrenaline flowing through her, she was ashamed at how she had presented herself to Slimmy, she shouldn't have made herself look so cheap, she shouldn't have even followed him to the room, she regretted a lot of her actions. She was really angry and disappointed at herself, she drove her car angrily and quite recklessly too.

________

Gentle still listening to music as he rode home, he was really exhausted and couldn't wait to get a nap as soon as he got home. He was almost home when he saw Hadijat's car approaching, his mind jumped for joy with the hope that she was going to pull over and then they will talk their differences out. He was shocked when Hadijat just sped past him, he looked at her through the window and she looked quite angry. Gentle decided not to follow her and went home instead, he got home to meet the mansion totally empty, he went into Slimmy's room and met him still sitting on the ground the same way Hadijat left him sitting.

"Slimmy, was Hadijat here ?" Gentle asked.
[/b]

Chapter 16B is available here http://www.youngicee.com/2016/06/a-new-creation-chapter-16b.html?m=1

N:B..... Please folks I want you all to help me Vote for Refiner as Miss Nairaland 2016..... Starting from tomorrow you can visit this thread daily https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final and just type "I vote for Refiner Cc NLJega".......... Pulease guys, epp me enh. Thanks Folks.....

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Hawlahscho(m): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Awesome story line here guys. You guys are the boss!
Ride on as fast as possible.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by ChizzyMaris(f): 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
I finished reading Chistar01 's "Why I want to be bad" and it literally broke my heart, I just broke down and cried. Dont do that to me here please, don't make me cry...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

The Club a story - #nlwriters / Love Really Is Strange / The Village Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.