Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) (107233 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / The Promise Keeper ( A Story By Uncutz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Nmaglit: 9:18am On May 31, 2016
I must say dat am really impress wit dis story

Kip it up
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by ChizzyMaris(f): 9:20am On May 31, 2016
Wow. For a moment I thought it was Halimat.

1 Like

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:50am On Jun 01, 2016
pls update na I have refresh the page for too many a time
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Oyinprince(m): 9:46am On Jun 01, 2016
**Happy New Month**

10B

"Baba, he's not picking his calls." OJ said to Screw who was balanced on the armless leather chair.

"What could be the reason?" Screw asked after sitting up, a note of urgency sounded in his voice.

"Maybe they are in another meeting. He's gonna get back to us as soon as possible." OJ assured.

"Okay, we should..." Screw was saying when Small barged into the place looking disturbed. "Small!" Screw narrowed his gaze.

"What's the matter?" OJ asked, giving Small a searching look.

Small remained quiet and kept panting until Coded walked in. He took a glance at his phone which was in OJ's hand and folded his arms.

"Baba!" Coded hailed as he proceeded towards Screw directly, OJ gave way for him to pass.

"Coded, what's wrong? Your face looks too strong for a good evening like this." Screw said half joking and half serious. Coded stopped right in front of him and stood like a soldier.

"Baba, there's a little problem o."

"What problem?" Screw asked.

"The Arch Angels have fired back, they took out five of our men today." Coded replied.

"Shi*t!" Screw bit his lips and ran his fingers through his hair in anger. "How did it happen? I thought OJ has warned the boys about their plan before." Screw turned to OJ.

"Yes, I warned them and explained to everyone their strategy." OJ voiced out, his face clearly revealing the shock he got from the news.

"Baba, it's three of their top members that struck, I don't think those five boys in the Ghetto Lodge would have been able to fight them." Coded said.

"Where were you?" Screw turned to Small.

"I believe Small was lucky to escape," Coded was still the one who answered, Small was still looking dumbfounded. "Four of the boys were sleeping, while..." Coded tried to explain but ran out of words, he turned to Small who was there to explain himself.

All eyes turned to Small, he managed to clear his throat and began almost inaudibly. "Six of us were in the lodge, three of the guys were already sleeping in the living room while I was playing the DeathBath game with Saviour. I took an excuse to go and get some cold drinks outside as our refrigerator went bad since yesterday. I was at the gate and was about to enter back into the compound when I noticed the Arch Angels feathers in front of the gate.  I stepped back to look around if I could catch a glimpse of anyone of them around but I didn't. I concluded that they had just come to drop their signature at the front of the gate to warn us, I considered it as an empty threat and wanted to enter into the compound, I didn't believe they could be so bold to come into the house. But I was saved when I saw one of them standing outside, he noticed me as I already touch the gate and it creaked. At the same moment, I saw Slimmy and Rofiat walk out of the house in confidence. Gentle mentioned some words and they were coming after me immediately. Thank God I knew the area better than them, I was able to hide in a bush until they left, they themselves didn't waste more than a minute in searching for me." Small concluded his narration.

"So na so five boys go?" Screw complained loudly, sounding troubled. "We're taking this matter too lightly."

There was silence for some minutes as if they had planned to take some minutes silence in respect of the dead, but they all were thinking of the best possible way to stay ahead in the game, the Arch Angels shouldn't outsmart them in any way.

"What's the next step now Baba?" OJ broke the silence but Screw had gone far in his thoughts. The event that flashed back into Screw's mind was his second encounter with Host, an encounter that revealed Host's true colours and made him revere Host greatly.

**2 Years Ago**

Screw had grown in rank in the cult. He was now one of the senior members while his cousin who was had refused to graduate from school was still the Capon. Screw was now greatly feared in his department and in the whole school. No one dared to cross his path, of course except freshers who were new in the system and bold enough to want to cause trouble in their first year. Freshers who showed so much boldness were not dealt with instantly but they were first watched by the Tigers to see if they were already in a cult, those who weren't in cults were lured into joining the Tigers and those who refused to join were wasted.

Screw was now a terror in his department, he always made use of his influence to harass those he didn't like in the department. One person who he wasn't able to harass was Olarenwaju, his Arch Enemy. Olarenwaju who was always seen at the front of the class making jokes and dropping rap punchlines always found a way to escape after the lectures ended. Screw would look for him in order to start a fight but would never find him except during lecture periods teasing lecturers or making the whole class laugh. Soon, Olarenwaju stopped attending classes frequently and a rumour began to spread that he had joined a cult. A lot of his classmates who loved him for his friendliness disagreed and insulted the rumour mongers. Only if they knew he didn't just join but was just promoted from a lower rank to a senior member, they would have kept their mouths shut.

Screw was one of those who believed that he had just joined a cult. Thinking that Olarenwaju was just a low ranked junior, he became more desperate in his search for a way to harm Olarenwaju. He swore to himself that Olarenwaju would be taught a lesson anytime they met but unfortunately for him, he was the one taught a lesson.

They finally met two weeks after the Easter break, the then White Tigers Capon had declared a War of Supremacy between them and the Angels. Several members of the Arch Angels had been killed and the Tigers were leading with a wide gap in scores.

Scorpion, Screw's Cousin who doubled as the Tiger's head and some of his major boys had gone to one of their joints and hideouts, an uncompleted building, to chill. Screw was among the boys who went with Scorpion. As Scorpion settled on a brick and brought out a cigar to light, he saw a message on the floor and a feather with it. He called the attention of some of his boys and they all read it together.

"The Host of Angels is coming to sting the scorpion by 5.45pm." They read the message aloud. Scorpion took a look at his wristwatch, it was 5.43pm already.

"Damn it!" Scorpion said as he flung his cigar away. How on earth were they able to discover and gain entry into this hideout? He asked himself.

"Check around, kill the bastard mofos you see," he barked at the five of his boys who were there. They took out their weapons and bounced out of the place, spreading themselves tactically to fill the compound. Soon, there was a shootout and only Scorpion and his cousin were left alive. They both escaped through the window into a forest nearby but the Angels who were larger in number pursued after them.

Both Scorpion and Screw were surprised when they met with another group of Angels on the way. There was nowhere else to run to, they were in the middle of the enemies. The ones pursuing after them caught up with them and met Scorpion and Screw kneeling down, they were commanded to face down and not lift up their heads.

After they had received some slaps and punches from even the younger ones of the Angels. A guy dressed in a green garment finally came down from a tree.

"Hello," he said with a crooked smile. "I am Host, nice to meet you." Host extended his hand towards Scorpion's face and landed him a hot slap. "You dare declare a war against the Angels?" Host added another hot slap with his left hand.

Screw heard Host talking, nobody in oposition knew who Host was but they knew he was the new Angels' Major Hitman. They never suspected that the terrible Host could be a three hundred level student, they thought he was someone else in 500 level. Screw was tempted to look up and he did. He couldn't hold back his shock when he saw Olarenwaju's face.

"You?" He voiced out almost inaudibly.

"Yes," Host replied him with an evil smile and landed a heavy slap on his face which got him rolling on the floor. Host took out his pistol and faced Scorpion.

"My Capon didn't deem you worthy enough for him to kill you himself, he sent me to you. Just a section led by me, Host, a junior Angel can sting the Scorpion himself, the noisemaker of the Tigers." Host added a scornful laughter. "Capon says you should greet your fathers in hell when you get there." With that Host delivered a bullet into Scorpion's forehead and began to walk away. He suddenly paused and turned to Screw who was still on the floor.

"Strip him naked, flog him blue black and leave him alive so that he can deliver the message of what the Angels have done to the Tigers to the School and to the whole world." Host added another scornful laughter before walking away, a number of boys walked away with him while some others stay to deliver the judgement on Screw

**Present**

Screw twitched in discomfort as he recalled the pains of the wood and cables on his body. After that day's humiliation and suffering, he had vowed to take his revenge. He went into hiding for a while, when he returned, he started gathering the lost Tigers and became their head, with the backing of their other sections in other University campuses, the Tigers grew strong again but not as strong as the Angels.

Screw was desperate to have his revenge and that was his main aim for the war of supremacy although he hid it from his boys. But he wasn't sure if this was the right time as Host who had become the new Angel's Capon and his team were still as strong as ever. But there wasn't time to waste also, they had less than two semesters to leave the school, it was either now or never. For Screw, it was more a matter of life and death, Host and his other enemies must be killed, he would surely do that or die trying. The other two people who Screw recognized to be part of Host's led team then, that dished out the strokes on his body were Gentle and Slimmy.

He could win this war, all he needed was to have a mole in the Angels group which he already had. Everything required now was just to get more information and work with it.

"Baba, what's the next step?" OJ repeated his question.

"Let the dead mourn themselves. Call back that dude now and let's see what he's got."

OJ took out his phone and dialed Fabio's number again. The call was answered.

...to be continued.

Read Chapter 11A here: http://www.youngicee.com/2016/06/a-new-creation-chapter-11a.html

1 Like

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by labaski(f): 10:21am On Jun 01, 2016
cc; tescoleps
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Who be this Shaklef dude wey just go carry post Our story without taking permission ?

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by slimsue(f): 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
Na so dem go dey do. Na only God go punish dem
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by gbens2000(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
donkross1:
Who be this Shaklef dude wey just go carry post Our story without taking permission ?
dat guy f up.oh mehn my gee u guys are doing a wonderful job everything is on point.i the future movie directors and producers in u guys and me too grin.that our work go start soon wen everything done they set i will let u know.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
slimsue:
Na so dem go dey do. Na only God go punish dem

Lool u dey vexi ni cheesy

gbens2000:
dat guy f up.oh mehn my gee u guys are doing a wonderful job everything is on point.i the future movie directors and producers in u guys and me too grin.that our work go start soon wen everything done they set i will let u know.

Lool okay baba.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
I HATE the Arch Angels!
They must all die especially that f*cking murder f*cker called slimmy!
For what reason was El-Salam killed in the first place?
I pity that st*pid Hadijat.
I see Rough dead already.
The white tigers dey dull meeeee!
White Tigers-recieve sense!
Now let's see what you've got now that ur informant is dead. undecided
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by vickkydgreat(m): 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
XavierSmiley:

Awwwwnnnnn! See creativity ooo!!!! That's my song! Thanks Donkross . Someone just called my attention to this page. Thanks for the honour. May God honour you too, bro.. *following you closely*

ohh God donkross am sorry for derailing but i cant help it, dis song is superb, she first start it like a hipop bt suprice it with 'YOU ARE THE ONE I LOVE, YOU ARE THE ONE I SEE "LORD YOU ARE THE ONE FOR ME" ohh God am just listening to it every night when i cant sleep, it makes my soul calm.... #tears...

1 Like

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 6:14am On Jun 02, 2016
vickkydgreat:

ohh God donkross am sorry for derailing but i cant help it, dis song is superb, she first start it like a hipop bt suprice it with 'YOU ARE THE ONE I LOVE, YOU ARE THE ONE I SEE "LORD YOU ARE THE ONE FOR ME" ohh God am just listening to it every night when i cant sleep, it makes my soul calm.... #tears...

No be lie sir, the song is superb smiley

1 Like

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Uthman51(m): 9:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
oyinprince I don land here...

donkross1 & oyinprince I dey feel una
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
abeg una don make I no fit concentrate again I don refresh tire

1 Like

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
OMG! This is getting serious. Thumbs up.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Freeezzz(m): 3:05am On Jun 03, 2016
Guestartiste:
I HATE the Arch Angels!
They must all die especially that f*cking murder f*cker called slimmy!
For what reason was El-Salam killed in the first place?
I pity that st*pid Hadijat.
I see Rough dead already.
The white tigers dey dull meeeee!
White Tigers-recieve sense!
Now let's see what you've got now that ur informant is dead. undecided

Well, they might spare the informant and use him aganst the Tigers, you know... cool
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Sexina851(f): 5:22am On Jun 03, 2016
white tigers with their spirit of dullness sef...now they succeeded in implicating Fabio mtcheeeew so annoying, I think dat screw abi nah spanner should be over throned joooor...anyways Terrific job u guys
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
pls oyin biko make you update na I tink say na one update by date
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
pls oyin biko make you update na I tink say na one update by da
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
We have not been able to update because of some pressing issues. Please pardon us folks. Bless.....

1 Like

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by SenatorPope(m): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
The Complexity of this work is really making me going into a state of Ambiguity.

I am still deciding on whose side I should take but with the look of things, I think I will like to be on the #archangels team.

But for now.....

2 Likes

Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Angelina996(f): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2016
Oyinprince:
Onemansquad Psalmology Lildrizzle Bluestarry macpetrus.
Uthman51 stuff46 seunviju kceemart kingsley18 nceedaga
therealbabe Costlybabe prettydiva89 Rounakid IdyRaph
kingphilip Otupeluv heemah will007 aprilwise demmy66
KOLITE93 missfaviy 1sikiru1 MhizTemmie Missmossy
lovingangel Mimikathy JulietAKK faithomoh24 cheskabiney
Sirfrederick labaski Harmonyemerald ayodijex Fembleez1
MissMalia mismore Omotayelolu.
Omotayelolu Sanmix2007 kenoz shoyemiayodeji
boladegreat shegs2009 ixora3 Kruzilano Tholuwani
michaelmo11 Noela12 hadease sherryshitt lhateaphart21
MsKaffy Feyikemi12 Maryofficial Tuljaking underage
nceedaga abbiey Queening missuniverse EllaGold35
Orlolahdey Klare fam24 loshybab clemz88 qhutetomsel
jaymomma nimat158 tizblink sheyflixy1 Israel23 lilbethlars
merasnipes
deslim Lobolintin bumsiee teelord1 ngona Chivee latbas
rotluv famora d4real890 soniachuks
Niwdog amyvals SweetyZinta niffy102 Ormorlehwah
Frankzamani OlufemiWhit ChyEndowed jeremie97
bamgbalaot leosmaria Chimdim silverx teeman10
awesomebabe sbyna omobola200 ArrowAssassin
Preeteeshir GATED IamYhudii adeh39 chinedumo
adeodunsimilolu akugbemike Aipete2 Hicea1 Ashiat39
rollex4ever ritzeluv slimport Uthman2senior mercydaniel
loveyP tizblink Felinize folake25 princessadeola girly2020
umahi69 BlizzydoDo Dahprech Dahprech SPDAZZY
Shoelace1 mimicious gunners160 Rajosh Fumzybabe
Brozo1 will007 Coolfaze Omoalhaja7 Ronke001 Slingkey
FIDELITY24
chiboyo rhoseti1 totalhouse adefunke62 temilade20
jecigold happinessa517 pweetyoge donziller gabrisunate
emtebe blossomic fabulousbrainzz Holuwadharah
Executiveti loshybab GiftedAgwu juliejames sodson11
Angelina996 Mj45 Airies Yungdamsel folalek Godwinfriz
kemmyp michaelmo11 Damzy997 MrKIDO raffyreuz
Damiewonder uniqueflash oluwasolajames PEZMAN
Upnepaa GodWisdom Ashraf123 Itzemmyzone Kakabliss
Pukka36 meekmiki6.

^^ You're all invited

ewawumi( f), ronkeenuf
(f ), hebenz(m ), Phunmmielurlar(f ), blueflowers(f), Chi59 (f ),
Emmyedes , ayoshyne(m ), base83, Olibaby( f), bado10 (m ),
luckingcurvy( f), ibksiv (m ), blueeyes1, Qasaforlife , kaboninc
(m), TeenaMay (f ), johnwizey , chaberry( m), sirAmeh( m),
richyluvu( m), peppyluv02 (f), RayAngel ( f), wealthreviewme
( f), ERUDITEE, hardeydeb ( f), cyndylove64 , Oyinprince(m),
Profmaojo , deleskizy , Ruuchiinaa , Kherry (f), freeDR(m ),
jessytra , kennylizzy(f ), hibeekay2015( f), Joshthefirst(m ),
dotna (m ), temmie14 , Holuwarphemmy(m ), celeboe(m ),
pwetynini
Here I am, my lord. Taking a seat to quickly catch up...
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
[b]
The phone began to ring again while they all just stared at Fabio, all eyes were on him after Slimmy announced the caller as 'Small Tiger', some with alternate disgust, some stared at him with pity even after being betrayed by him they still felt a little pity for him because they all knew there was no escaping what he got himself into. As soon as the phone began to ring again, Host brought his revolver and was about shooting Fabio but was stopped by Slimmy.

"And what's the meaning of this, why are you holding down my hand" Host asked as he was shaking with rage.

"I need him to perform one last thing for me" Slimmy replied as calm as always and with that Host went inside in anger after making sure he told Slimmy that he doesn't want to meet the traitor alive when next he comes out. Slimmy walked towards Fabio and began to whisper somethings in his ears but the phone had already stopped ringing before he could finish, they all waited patiently for the phone to ring again though it took some extra long minutes but then the phone started ringing again and then Fabio clicked on the green button.

"Fab wetin be all these na, why you go give us fake information na, you don dey sly us shey" Oj barked on the other side of the line.

"Baba no be so, na classified information be the attack, none of us know about am" Fabio replied with a pinch of fear in his tone.

"Wey you dey, come make we see abeg, I no dey like all these developments" Oj ordered.

"Yes boss, I go text you when and where we go see" Fabio replied and the call was dropped, after that Fabio looked up at Slimmy that was standing right beside where he was sitting, he bestowed upon him the p-l-e-a-s-e-h-e-l-p me look while Slimmy made sure he didn't look straight into his eyes. For him it's not always easy to kill a member of his fraternity, they were all like a family to him moreover he was best of friends with Fabio during their first year as jambites, they all lived together including Gentle, they all lead a normal life up until the moment he first joined the fraternity and Gentle joined afterwards, he joined because he loved the way of the fraternity, Gentle joined because he wanted to be with his brother in anything and everything while Fabio joined just to make sure he still remained on the same level with the both of them so for some reasons Slimmy felt he was the cause of the misfortune about to fall on Fabio.

After trying hard not to get an eye contact with Fabio, he eventually did and he saw that innocent face he had been avoiding, he saw the face of the guy they (him and Gentle) met for the first time at the hostel, the excitement in his face when he realised he was going to be sharing a room with twins, the love they all had for each other but then again he thought about how Fabio's ambition has drifted him away from them, his zeal for becoming the student union president overshadowed their friendship.

"Nazaretha, for the records, state his f-ups" Slimmy ordered silently but firmly.

"Conniving with our sworn enemies" Nazaretha also spoke out silently..

"Kong, judgement"

"He is to die by the gun and left to rot in the middle of nowhere" Kong replied.

Slimmy sniffed his nose as he tried to hold back dropping a tear as he looked at Fabio, Gentle who couldn't hold it anymore just walked outside silently with tears rushing down his face, Fabio was once like a brother to them, there was a time he passed as their triplet, he remembered the last time they went visiting his home, he remembered the care and love his mother showed them, he was all she had, how will the poor widow take the death of her only child, her only hope.

"Rough" Slimmy called out and she stepped closer to where he was standing.

"You have been in this fraternity for a long time now and you deserve a place in the inner circus but for you to gain that seat, you have to earn it yourself" Slimmy paused and looked at Rofiat who just had her head bent towards the floor "He is a traitor, carry of his judgement and take his place in the inner circus".

Rofiat couldn't say anything, she knew there was no declining for her, she just had to carry out the order, without hesitating she brought out her 9mm from the back of her trousers, pointed it to Fabio and took two clean shots and then walked back to where she was standing before being summoned by Slimmy.

"Weldone Rough" Slimmy said as he shook his head.

On hearing the shots Gentle knew the deed had been done, the only help he could do now is to make sure that Fabio's poor mother get to at least bury her son, he entered into his car, switched on the ignition and drove slowly away. Slimmy saw him driving away and wondered where he was going to alone, I will call him and asked he concluded in his mind.

"Kong, mobilise some juniors to get rid of his body and to the rest of you all, if you leave this place without my permission or knowledge then you are on your own, for now we all have to stick together" Slimmy announced and then walked inside while Kong did as he was told, he alongside three other junior members carried Fabio's body into the trunk of one of their cars parked outside and drove away. As soon as they passed a bush where Gentle hid his car, he started following their trail.

_________

Halimat and Hadijat who had heard the gunshots were already shaking with fear, they thought they were under attack and so they made sure to bolt the door behind but how then is a piece of wood called door supposed to hold back angry armed men, they were still fidgeting at the sounds of the gunshots when they heard a knock on the door, Hadijat in her usual way already ran into the closet while Halimat went ahead to open the door, Hadijat ran out of the closet when he saw Rofiat walked in, she ran towards her and hugged her, Halimat also clinging onto her, they all held each other intimately, for Halimat and Hadijat, their saviour is back and For Rofiat she gets to see and hold her cherished ones again.

Slimmy got to his room and brought out his phone, punch some keywords and then dialled a number.

"How far bro" Gentle's voice came through.

"I dey, where you dey"

"I dey carry Fabio body go hin mama side"

"I was going to do that but it's okay, just be careful out there"

"Okay bro, I go dey update you but wait wetin you whisper to Fabio wey make am pick that call"

"I promised to get his body to his mum and to also make sure that no one hurts his mum" Slimmy go

"And is killing all his family not part of his punishment for betraying the Arch Angels"

"Don't worry bro, I got this, I will keep my word"

"Okay bro, later"

"Later" .

Slimmy dropped the call and immediately picked up Fabio's phone and typed somethings into the message column.

*** 7pm, my place*****

He then scrolled to Small's number and clicked send.
[/b]

Chapter 11B is available here http://www.youngicee.com/2016/06/a-new-creation-chapter-11b.html?m=1
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Thanks for the update kross, hope the next update won't take much time.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by donkross1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
mhiz:
Thanks for the update kross, hope the next update won't take much time.

Tomorrow by God's grace.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Freeezzz(m): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Oga OJ, don't make this operation personal, remember one of Gibb's rules, making it personal gets you killed! cool
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
donkross1:

Tomorrow by God's grace.
thanks ...but make the update long enuf
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wow! Am so much loving this. Kudos guys. Wow! Am so much loving this. Kudos guys. Wow! Am so much loving this. Kudos guys.
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 05, 2016
Kikikikki
Slimmy wants to overthrow Host
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by SenatorPope(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
I was hoping a miracle would happen and Fabio won't have to die like that but it makes the storyline much more interesting and suspense filled.

I think I have to really rock
Team #Archangels
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Oyinprince(m): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
"Where have you been?" Halimat stared at her sister as she changed her clothes. She and Hadijat fixed their eyes on Rofiat as if she had just dropped as an alien from a different planet.

"I told you before I was on a special assignment with Gentle, I returned not too long ago" Rough replied, taking off her Tomboy trousers.

"What kind of assignment?" Hadijat broke in inquisitively.

Rough turned to her sisters and smiled. "A special kind of assignment," she answered wryly and turned back.

Hadijat gave up, knowing that it would be fruitless pushing for an answer, Rough would never open up to them about assignments given to her by the cult.

"We heard a gunshot few minutes ago," Halimat stated shakily.

"Gunshot? Where?" Rough feigned ignorance.

"Here," Halimat asserted. "It sounded close, like it came from the common room." She took a glance at Hadijat, as if to ask for support.

"Yes," Hadijat finally joined. "I've never heard a gunshot sound so close as that."

"Hehe," Rough chuckled. "It must be one of those guys who are being trained on the use of guns." She lied.

"Oh! It's a gun training?" Hadijat sounded somehow excited.

"Yes."

"I'll like to learn how to use guns too." Hadijat added, pointing the two fingers next to her thumb to Halimat's eyes. She made a faint sound of a gunshot with her mouth and smiled mischievously at Halimat.

Halimat hissed and got up. She proceeded to Rofiat's front and placed her hands on her waist.

"What?" Rofiat paused, seeing the look on her sister's face.

"Are you sure we are safe here?"

"Of course, you're safe," Rofiat replied in a reassuring tone. "Or you want to go back to our house?"

"No o," Halimat rejected sharply.

"Then follow every instruction you're given here and you'll be safe," Rofiat said and returned to the clothes she was trying to put on.

Halimat walked back slowly to where she was seated. Silence dominated the room for the next few minutes, everyone was busy with their thoughts until Rough was through putting on her clothes.

"What about Olarenwaju?" Hadijat broke the silence.

Rofiat turned quickly and stared at her in surprise, her eyes widened. "What did you just say?"

"I asked about Olarenwaju," Hadijat repeated with a chuckle, mocking Rofiat at her surprise.

"Do you know who bears that name?" Rofiat asked.

"Host," Hadijat replied in a low voice but confidently.

"Who told you this?"

"He told us himself."

"You met with him?"

"Yes, we ate together and had a long talk before some of those mean looking boys started arriving." Hadijat said. "Host who's even the boss looks friendlier than them."

"Ouch!" Rofiat let out a breath and placed her hands on her waist, giving Hadijat a naughty look.

"Well, I'm sure Host is fine. It's Slimmy I really wanted to ask about." Hadijat voiced out uncontrollably before remembering the fact that Rofiat doesn't want her to get close to Slimmy.

"Slimmy?" Rofiat eyed her. Hadijat kept shut. "I thought we discussed about this already," Rofiat continued in a low voice, she went to sit beside Hadijat and wrapped her hand around her neck. "It's not safe for you to have anything to do with Slimmy, can you just imagine what happened to Host?" She continued to talk in a low voice. "The Tigers went for his girlfriend when they couldn't reach him, I don't want that to be your story."

Hadijat nodded in agreement and wiped her nose. "I'll try to stay away from him," she said, even though she knew that was impossible. He was always in her thoughts and the picture of his sexy body never leaves her mind.

"Please do," Rofiat said and got up. "By the way, have you been talking with Gentle too?"

Hadijat and Halimat took a quick glance at each other. Hadijat knew better than to deny, Halimat would surely burst her bubble. "Yes." She stated.

Rofiat gave her a disappointed face. "See, It's not really supposed to be my problem who you choose to be friends with or who you choose to move with. In fact, these guys are very good guys except for the things we're involved in. It could get you into trouble faster than ourselves."

"I know." Hadijat mumbled.

"I'm not saying you should be rude to them or act funnily, but let there be a lot of space between you and them, especially now that you're here for a while." Rofiat added quickly. She looked at Hadijat's face and found the response that she wanted. She knew Hadijat was willing but only hoped that she'll be able. Once the war between the cults is over, she'll make sure they leave the Arch Angels Mansion immediately.

~~

"Have you delivered the judgement to the fool?" Host asked as he walked back into the lounge, looking more relaxed. A couple of the other boys had left, Slimmy, Nazaretha and Kong were still there but dressed for an outing.

"Yes Boss," Slimmy replied.

"You should have let me drop him that moment, to show everyone what betrayal means to me." Host said, a note of regret in his voice. He proceeded to sit on a couch.

"Host, " Slimmy called and fix his eyes on Host, he sounded like he called him for something very important.

"Yes," Host stared at him.

"You need to learn how to calm your nerves, you would have just effed up there if I didn't stop you." Slimmy voiced confidently. Host felt seriously hit and somehow insulted by the words, but there was nothing he could do. Only Slimmy could talk to him that way. They've been friends for a long while although Host had always been senior to him in rank and a level ahead of him in school. Both of them got very close as they were both hitmen and were usually sent on missions together. Only after Host became the Capon did Slimmy increase the respect. But he didn't really fear him, except for sometimes when Host was terribly angry at him, he had to keep his mouth shut and head low because Host makes rash decisions when he was angry. But when angry at others, Slimmy could influence his decisions easily and stop him from doing stupid things.

"If you had killed Fabio immediately, maybe we wouldn't have gotten the information we had from him." Slimmy added.

It wasn't the first time Slimmy was correcting Host but the difference now was he did it in front of other members. Host however received the correction humbly as he agreed with Slimmy's last statement. He ignored the look on the faces of the other boys which had an hidden meaning. He was sure they all loved the feeling of their cruel Boss being corrected too.

"What did you get from him?" Host asked, after a minute silence.

"By seven pm," Slimmy paused to take a glance at his wristwatch and confirm the time before he continued. "By seven pm, some white Tiger boys would be at his house, we'll be there to receive them."

"Nice," Host said, coming to terms with the fact that he actually made a mistake by wanting to kill Fabio immediately.

"Yeah"

"Where's Gentle?" Slimmy took a glance around the place, after noticing Gentle's absence.

Chapter 12A is available here http://www.youngicee.com/2016/06/a-new-creation-chapter-12a.html?m=1
Re: A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) by Freeezzz(m): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
He went to take a dump. cool

Prince-Honey, I'm still following you and this story like monitoring spirit! grin grin tongue tongue cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

The Club a story - #nlwriters / Love Really Is Strange / The Village Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.