Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,065 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics (43856 Views)

Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (Photos) / MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by 400billionman: 12:59pm On May 10, 2016
nikkyshyne:
Is that why they are exposing their butts undecided

The thing tire me.

They studied biology sha.

Maybe nah practicals time..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by vera031(f): 12:59pm On May 10, 2016
Nice one. Congrats
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by SIRRDIQ(m): 1:00pm On May 10, 2016
Davbams:
Did d mum wait for her daughter such that they'll apply at the same time or aw did she plan it?

Anyway... nice one!
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by SIRRDIQ(m): 1:05pm On May 10, 2016
[quote author=SIRRDIQ post=45489240][/quote]single parent is truly a headec
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by okwupaul: 1:10pm On May 10, 2016
Their seating position am not comfortable with.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by Mufasa27(m): 1:18pm On May 10, 2016
Nixiepie:
Splendid!! Mother and daughter la creame de creame
Do you mean crème de la crème
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by Nixiepie(f): 1:22pm On May 10, 2016
Mufasa27:
Do you mean crème de la crème
yep anyhow u put it kiss
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by Zieristclair(m): 1:34pm On May 10, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
nice one...pretty lady indeed
grin
lipsrsealed

you say?
undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 10, 2016
Person wey snap this picture go don blind. undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by Zieristclair(m): 1:39pm On May 10, 2016
gift01:
Tell them to sit properly next time. Congrats to them
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I get you sir.
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by GloriaNinja(f): 1:40pm On May 10, 2016
They got the money o, money talks
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by Zieristclair(m): 1:41pm On May 10, 2016
nikkyshyne:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

oh my God this comment is hilarious.wow!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by brajy(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2016
queenoflafia:
Beautiful people.
I just like to see people smiling
i urgently needed #5000 wanna get something done for mama! since u Said u makes people smile nd love seeing them SMILLING! oya shine my teeth.

if u think am a begger oya it like button
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by ace05(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2016
queenoflafia:
Beautiful people.
I just like to see people smiling
They are abroad my sister, they can't be all smiles if they were in buharistan na joke ooo. grin
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by Mayflowa(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2016
numericalguy:
Why are they looking at each other like lesbian lovers.

That girl is in trouble because she would not have had a normal undergraduate life in the university, she might not even have close girlfriends and any guy that dates her will have a lot of problems and interferences from the mother.

Where you see challenges, it is a plus for some family. I speak with my dota like my sister
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by Kingzy4pep(m): 1:53pm On May 10, 2016
queenoflafia:
Beautiful people. I just like to see people smiling
Same way I love your smile.
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by Mayflowa(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2016
kindworld:
The mama for still try close legs na, haba...worizdis?

Those clothing and sitting position is normal everywhere here. Women bare their thigh everytime especiation for occasion and in summer
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 10, 2016
Dimples kiss
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by bams2999(m): 2:31pm On May 10, 2016
congrat
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 10, 2016
Were They Showing Us Their Certs Of unclothedness Some Women Sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by hob(m): 4:21pm On May 10, 2016
Good one for dem mama and pikin
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by samiboy774(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2016
she try
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by zudozz: 4:24pm On May 10, 2016
Unlike the mother d Dota sabi close leg when they are both siting down. Who now thought her how to do that becos d mother exposed her thighs!
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by esejessy(f): 4:41pm On May 10, 2016
Awwwwww so Lovely!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by nnowu(f): 5:01pm On May 10, 2016
She did it to monitor the daughters movement,una try,Congrats
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by pbs4real(m): 5:20pm On May 10, 2016
nikkyshyne:
i cnt see any buttundecided
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by Valchas(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2016
Congratulations.
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 10, 2016
The beauty of education...never an age limit to achieve it.
BTW, how are we sure these ones were not struggling same boyfriend in school?
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by tuna4servi(m): 8:35pm On May 10, 2016
So they are also in d same secret frat
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by macaranta(m): 9:33pm On May 10, 2016
Lovely
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by dangotesmummy: 9:53pm On May 10, 2016
Daughter looks older than her mom
Re: Nigerian Girl & Her Mother Graduate From The Same School At The Same Time.Pics by dangotesmummy: 9:55pm On May 10, 2016
okwupaul:
Their seating position am not comfortable with.
is it making your phenese do one kain tongue

Talk true tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Reacts As FG Registers CONUA, NAMDA / We Are Using 1992 Calendar In 2020 / 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.