Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Poison Your Water, Kill Fulani Cows, Fayose Orders Ekiti Farmers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poison Your Water, Kill Fulani Cows, Fayose Orders Ekiti Farmers (1234 Views)

Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) / "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans / Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poison Your Water, Kill Fulani Cows, Fayose Orders Ekiti Farmers by IROHINOodua: 3:38pm On May 10, 2016
By Olukunle Adio, Ado-Ekiti
Farmers in Ekiti State have been asked to poison their streams to stem the tide of grazing cattle owned largely by Fulani herdsmen. The governor spoke in a chat monitored by Irohinoodua in Ekiti State.
The past few months have witnessed increased violence between farmers and Fulani herdsmen leading to horrendous instances of murder and cold-blood killings. The Ekiti State governor urged farmers in the mainly agrarian state to poison the stream in their farmlands so as to kill the Fulani herds.
Speaking on a radio programme in Ado-Ekiti, the Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose ordered farmers in the state to poison their stream with “Gamalin 20”, a deadly substance in order to deter the herdsmen and eliminate their cows.
“I order you to kill the cows. Poison the water and kill them”, the governor charged in the radio chat which lasted for hours. Fayose said he will not allow any attempt by the Federal Government to introduce grazing routes in his state.
‘What I said was that we will now be more proactive, if you bring your cow to come and eat up my farmland, I will put Gamalin 20 inside the water they will drink from. That is what I will do to those destroying our communities and raping our wives.”
He said further “I heard that 83 cows have been killed since I made the statement. If your come to Afao and eat up my palm tree, we have set traps for grass cutters and rodents and the trap will catch them.’ Sources hinted that Mr Fayose has scheduled a meeting with farmers union in Ekiti State today. The source hinted Irohinoodua that the deliberations will focus on mobilising the farmers to ensure they carry out the order.
He said further “There is no land for grazing in Ekiti State. Power to sign land belongs to the governor. Tell them that there is no land for grazing here because it is my right to sign the C of O.”
Re: Poison Your Water, Kill Fulani Cows, Fayose Orders Ekiti Farmers by hopeforcharles(m): 3:40pm On May 10, 2016
SourceoridontbelieveU
Re: Poison Your Water, Kill Fulani Cows, Fayose Orders Ekiti Farmers by Davbams(m): 3:42pm On May 10, 2016
Osokomole is at it again!!!

That guy too get mouth!!!
Re: Poison Your Water, Kill Fulani Cows, Fayose Orders Ekiti Farmers by otukpo(f): 3:46pm On May 10, 2016
This statement should not come from a governor.

1 Like

Re: Poison Your Water, Kill Fulani Cows, Fayose Orders Ekiti Farmers by Candyrain(m): 3:46pm On May 10, 2016
This guy wicked ooo
Re: Poison Your Water, Kill Fulani Cows, Fayose Orders Ekiti Farmers by worksmart(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2016
Poison your water kill herdsmen livestock , poison your soil , poison your people.

This Governor is a certified dumbo angry
Re: Poison Your Water, Kill Fulani Cows, Fayose Orders Ekiti Farmers by c4tnoelz: 4:25pm On May 10, 2016
Shey king Pharaoh na ur Aburo?
Re: Poison Your Water, Kill Fulani Cows, Fayose Orders Ekiti Farmers by tpiah01: 4:32pm On May 10, 2016
audio or video of it?
Re: Poison Your Water, Kill Fulani Cows, Fayose Orders Ekiti Farmers by subterfuge: 6:26pm On May 10, 2016
Source please
Anywhere better be educated that water flows and the poisoned water will simply collect and keep flowing till innocent people fetch and drink, and die too
Re: Poison Your Water, Kill Fulani Cows, Fayose Orders Ekiti Farmers by googlepikins: 7:28pm On May 10, 2016
Fabricated story , mumuu bloggers wannabe
Re: Poison Your Water, Kill Fulani Cows, Fayose Orders Ekiti Farmers by MeAboki(m): 8:25pm On May 10, 2016
worksmart:
Poison your water kill herdsmen livestock , poison your soil , poison your people.

This Governor is a certified dumbo angry

My thoughts exactly; sometimes you begin to wonder whether his mouth and his brain have any connection at all.
Re: Poison Your Water, Kill Fulani Cows, Fayose Orders Ekiti Farmers by james1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
hmmmmn.executive order.

(1) (Reply)

Joy Emodi Celebrates Her 61st Birthday Today / Happy Birthday To Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello / Obama Birth Ceriticate Vs Buhari's Cambridge West African School Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.