Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu (1794 Views)

Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall / Niger-Delta Militant Called Kachikwu On Phone And Threatened To Blow Pipeline / Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, APC Tells kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu by rapistbuhari: 4:17pm On May 10, 2016
Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr Ibe Kachikwu recounted how he was threatened by a militant.

The minister who was part of the attendees of the town hall meeting held in Kaduna spoke about how the attacks on oil installations were draining the country.

He called for calm as he assured everyone that the Federal government was on top of issues.

According to News Agency TheCableng, Dr. Kachikwu said “Last week, my phone number was published in Sahara Reporters and then I began to get millions of phone calls,” he said.

“One of the first phone calls I took not knowing who was calling me was from a militant somewhere and when I picked up the phone, he said ‘Are you the minister of petroleum’, I said yes.

“He said I dey go blow pipeline tomorrow, and I said why would you do that my brother if you love Nigerians? He said ‘are you sure you are the minister’, I said yes.

“Then he said for being so humble, I will drop the plan. That’s the kind of environment under which we operate.”

He went on to say that Nigerians shouldn’t be discouraged by the current hardships as we had a leadership that was capable of weathering the storm and turning things around.

“The reality of our situation is that wherever I turn when I was appointed, I had problems. If I turn to the refineries when I joined in October, they were not working. If I turned to the pipelines, they were non-existent,” he said.

“But I wasn’t discouraged, because if I had problems, what will I say of a man who at his age took over the mantle of this country? His Excellency, the president so that gave me a lot of encouragement.”

Read more at http://www.theheraldng.com/dey-go-blow-pipeline-tomorrow-militant-tells-kachikwu/#bg56UgrKE7RrVSvP.99

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu by Freestyl(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2016
IT IS WELL
Re: I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu by buJu234: 4:24pm On May 10, 2016
story story storyyyy... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu by Mutuwa(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2016
buJu234:

once upon a time?

4 Likes

Re: I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu by WildChild00(m): 4:31pm On May 10, 2016
shocked
Re: I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu by Chimarto: 4:36pm On May 10, 2016
You people should go learn better propaganda from Press TV

2 Likes

Re: I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu by jonathanOz: 4:36pm On May 10, 2016
Mutuwa:

once upon a time?
Time time

4 Likes

Re: I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu by stevecantrell: 4:45pm On May 10, 2016
buJu234:
Jimi Solanke would be proud...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu by yarimo(m): 4:54pm On May 10, 2016
Is like kachuku will be good as PA JAMES in papa ajasco series, wale adenuga please take note

1 Like

Re: I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu by portside(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2016
Any honest person once in government will become a delinquent hypocrite and liar. This is so pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu by portside(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2016
My personal opinion of people in this present Federal government,1= good people who have be conformed to be bad men, and 2= bad men who had a grand conspiracy to unearthed their plans nation wide but it's only the Almighty God who has kept alive that would still save us.

1 Like

Re: I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu by googlepikins: 5:27pm On May 10, 2016
What a story. This gov is a joke.
Re: I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu by flezyblinkzy: 5:30pm On May 10, 2016
buJu234:
lol no be small story ooooo
Re: I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu by pinkpebbles(f): 5:34pm On May 10, 2016
And yes, There was a country.
Re: I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu by UjGina: 5:38pm On May 10, 2016
creating avenue to justify failures
Re: I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 10, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaah

This government takes their zombies as worse specie on earth!
Imagine a story that I can't convince a nursery school pupil to believe that this man is convincing his adult zombies to believe?

In ABA slangs sha,Ashi ga di!
Re: I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu by hopara1(m): 5:53pm On May 10, 2016
Finger crossed,I still hope and been an optmist;am still waiting!
Re: I Dey Go Blow Pipeline Tomorrow – Militant Tells Kachikwu by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 10, 2016
One thing that I have come to know about this govt is that,there is a given order for every official to manufacture one lie or propaganda to keep there zombies busy every week.

(1) (Reply)

Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Naij.com, Nairaland & Vanguard - Your Platforms Are Junk / Rivers State Amnesty Committee Set To Submit Recovered Arms (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.