Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over (1796 Views)

Recession: 5 Facts Before President Buhari Took Over Power In 2015 / 10 Specific Actions Buhari Administration Took In Response To Issues & Questions / What Really Is Wrong With This Administration? Unlucky Or Incapable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over by ThundrCork(m): 11:27am On May 28, 2016
Update 1: Bombings going on even with heavy military presence could only mean one thing - Bombs were planted long before this administration took over. The government and IOC''s should employ experts to scan all pipeline terrains to find these bombs.

Update 2: All the bombings so far have been carried out in dark hours between 20:00Hrs and 04:00Hrs. This is not a coincidence - the dark hours perfectly favours their plans. Air surveillance should be increased at these times to at least capture the activities that occurred before and after the explosions to arcertain how the bombs were placed in the first place. If the government does not have the capacity or technology to do this, simply Google for satellite companies who can and engage them quickly.

I shall be updating with more tips. "Our beloved Nigeria must remain ONE"

Modified: If you have any useful tip, please post here. i shall include it in my update if found useful. we must do all we can to preserve our dear country peacefully

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over by wasco24: 11:31am On May 28, 2016
cool
Re: Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over by DRISKLEF(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2016
I shall patiently be waiting to read your 'tips'.
Nonetheless so far, you've made no common sense. undecided sad

11 Likes

Re: Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over by crestedaguiyi: 12:02pm On May 28, 2016
Parasite on the lose

8 Likes

Re: Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over by ThundrCork(m): 1:08pm On May 28, 2016
DRISKLEF:
I shall patiently be waiting to read your 'tips'.
[b]Nonetheless so far, you've made no common sense
. undecided sad

Yet you are patiently curious to learn more. How much more confused can you be? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over by DRISKLEF(m): 1:24pm On May 28, 2016
ThundrCork:

Yet you are patiently curious to learn more. How much more confused can you be? undecided
I actually thought i should give you some benefits of doubts but apparently you've got no iota of intelligence in your thin skull. Your degree of foolishness is rather repulsive and i've got no chemistry whatsoever with slow and unintelligible goblins like yourself.

So now combust to oblivion and come ye not back into my mention-box!

11 Likes

Re: Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over by ogmask: 1:27pm On May 28, 2016
The way this criminals are operating today I see them turning their guns and bombs on the same Niger delta pple they claim to fight for tomoro.
This was how their brothers bfor them kidnappered expatriates in their hundreds only to turn against the same pple they claimed to protect when they. Pimentel rraxhbthe exparts anymore.
By the time the govt and operators take steps to protect the pipelines I hope the pple they (NDA) will not turn to the Niger delta pple for patronage.

1 Like

Re: Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 28, 2016
ThundrCork:
Bombings going on even with heavy military presence could only mean one thing - Bombs were planted long before this administration took over. The government and IOC''s should employ experts to scan all pipeline terrains.

I shall be updating with more tips. [/b]"Nigeria must remain ONE"[b]

Na by force to remain married?

6 Likes

Re: Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over by temodent(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2016
I'm 100% with you on this. I guess on other explanation could be adduced for their easy successes than this. I've been having the line of thought.
Re: Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over by SaiNigeria: 3:16pm On May 28, 2016
ThundrCork:
Bombings going on even with heavy military presence could only mean one thing - Bombs were planted long before this administration took over. The government and IOC''s should employ experts to scan all pipeline terrains.

I shall be updating with more tips. "Nigeria must remain ONE"

Why don't you update us on the murderous activities of your Fulani kinsmen

8 Likes

Re: Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over by Sunnynwa: 3:19pm On May 28, 2016
ThundrCork:

So u expect the military to have people at every inch of pipelines that traverse swamps and run thousands of kilometres?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over by Goke7: 3:39pm On May 28, 2016
ogmask:
The way this criminals are operating today I see them turning their guns and bombs on the same Niger delta pple they claim to fight for tomoro.
This was how their brothers bfor them kidnappered expatriates in their hundreds only to turn against the same pple they claimed to protect when they. Pimentel rraxhbthe exparts anymore.
By the time the govt and operators take steps to protect the pipelines I hope the pple they (NDA) will not turn to the Niger delta pple for patronage.

That was how book haram escalated. Let them continue to harbour criminals in their communities, when jungle mature, who no know go know. Let them keep playing politics with their own security

1 Like

Re: Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over by eziokwubundunuwa: 3:45pm On May 28, 2016
ThundrCork:

Of course we all know. But they have to stop it themselves or risk full blown war and its collateral damage.

eziokwubundunuwa:
http://thenationonlineng.net/polls-tompolo-dokubo-others-threaten-war-jonathan-loses/

Also speaking, Boyloaf said that if the North succeeded
in regaining power in the election the people of the Niger
Delta region would take their oil back.
“Keep grudges and sentiments apart. We are ready to
match them bumper to bumper,” Boyloaf said.
Re: Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over by ThundrCork(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2016
Sunnynwa:

So u expect the military to have people at every inch of pipelines that traverse swamps and run thousands of kilometres?

No. there is a technology that can handle that and i would provide that information in my later update. for now we need to find the bombs
Re: Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over by ThundrCork(m): 9:00am On May 29, 2016
Updated
Re: Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over by ElCount: 9:49am On May 29, 2016
ThundrCork:
Update 1: Bombings going on even with heavy military presence could only mean one thing - Bombs were planted long before this administration took over. The government and IOC''s should employ experts to scan all pipeline terrains to find these bombs.

Update 2: All the bombings so far have been carried out in dark hours between 20:00Hrs and 04:00Hrs. This is not a coincidence - the dark hours perfectly favours their plans. Air surveillance should be increased at these times to at least capture the activities that occurred before and after the explosions to arcertain how the bombs were placed in the first place. If the government does not have the capacity or technology to do this, simply Google for satellite companies who can and engage them quickly.

I shall be updating with more tips. "Our beloved Nigeria must remain ONE"

Modified: If you have any useful tip, please post here. i shall include it in my update if found useful. we must do all we can to preserve our dear country peacefully
@ the bold
That statement is repugnant and you should refrain from using it. Nigeria is not your private business neither is it under a military regime everyone has the freedom of association and self determination. There's no law that says I or anyone for that matter must remain in said country with you
Re: Bombs May Have Been Planted Before This Administration Took Over by eziokwubundunuwa: 10:15am On May 29, 2016
Of course they were planted between february and May 2015 to be used as a bargaining tool to frustrate fight against corruption. Nigeria should never yield to their demand but instead we should tackle the issue head on.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Diagnosed Of Brain And Ear Cancer / BREAKING: #OndoDecides – Fresh Results Update From Polling Units Trickle In / Saharareporters’s Publisher Omoyele Sowore Arrested, Facing Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.