Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

The Candle In The Wind - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Candle In The Wind (16523 Views)

The Candle In The Wind - Episode 4 (an Intriguing Love Strory) / The Candle In The Wind - Episode 3 / New Story On Amebo Babe Blog (the Candle In The Wind- Episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Candle In The Wind by Euniz: 8:55pm On May 22, 2016
Uncle finish this thing now!

1 Like

Re: The Candle In The Wind by dadido(m): 5:46am On May 23, 2016
u said few hours suspense now is taking a whole day ur story is inspirational!! Kudos! waiting to be included in the roaster.

1 Like

Re: The Candle In The Wind by dadido(m): 5:46am On May 23, 2016
u said few hours suspense now is taking a whole day ur story is inspirational!! Kudos! waiting to be included in the roaster.

1 Like

Re: The Candle In The Wind by oluangelkay(f): 8:59am On May 23, 2016
The last episode please.

1 Like

Re: The Candle In The Wind by Calmdove(f): 9:31am On May 23, 2016
Olajhidey22:

Better late than never my dear. Next time you come late to class, i'll make sure you pick all those dirts littering the Nairaland.

Is that taken? smiley smiley smiley

Thanks for taking your time to read through Calmdove. God Bless!
lolzz...thanks

1 Like

Re: The Candle In The Wind by Olajhidey22(m): 9:44am On May 23, 2016
Euniz:
Uncle finish this thing now!

I actually dropped a link to the last episode. Seems you skipped that part, purposely to welcome your comments and criticism on the website.

Here is the link. http://gospelbreed.com/2016/05/candle-wind-episode-17/
Re: The Candle In The Wind by Olajhidey22(m): 9:46am On May 23, 2016
dadido:
u said few hours suspense now is taking a whole day
ur story is inspirational!! Kudos!
waiting to be included in the roaster.

Please check here for the last episode and do well by leaving a comment please. smiley
http://gospelbreed.com/2016/05/candle-wind-episode-17/
Re: The Candle In The Wind by Olajhidey22(m): 9:47am On May 23, 2016
Re: The Candle In The Wind by Olajhidey22(m): 9:48am On May 23, 2016
[size=15pt]Here is the link to the final episode http://gospelbreed.com/2016/05/candle-wind-episode-17/[/size]
Re: The Candle In The Wind by Olajhidey22(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2016
saxwizard:

nice to meet you Brodaly .lag based shey?

YES, am based in Lagos. Nice getting to know you smiley
Re: The Candle In The Wind by luciangelymail(f): 10:47am On May 23, 2016
Olajhidey22:

#Smiles. Thanks for taking your time to read through luciangelymail. Incase you've missed any of my previous stories, you can always check this link for my full published stories...http://gospelbreed.com/collection-of-all-stories.

God bless Dear! smiley

Amen and you too , thanks

1 Like

Re: The Candle In The Wind by Olajhidey22(m): 10:50am On May 23, 2016
SPDAZZY:

I believe it was granted. Kudos

Thanks for bringing my attention to that. I never noticed really, God be praised! smiley
Re: The Candle In The Wind by Nwiboko26(f): 3:41pm On May 23, 2016
U are really d big gun.lolz.u held me spellbound.can u imagine?after reading dis story.i hv to start afresh.mehn u r good.keep it up.more power to ur elbow.

1 Like

Re: The Candle In The Wind by Olajhidey22(m): 4:23pm On May 23, 2016
Nwiboko26:
U are really d big gun.lolz.u held me spellbound.can u imagine?after reading dis story.i hv to start afresh.mehn u r good.keep it up.more power to ur elbow.

Thanks Ma'am smiley All the special thanks to God and the actual writergrin grin

1 Like

Re: The Candle In The Wind by stardomberry: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2016
Abeg don't start a story u cannot finish!!!rubbish.[/color][color=#000099]
Re: The Candle In The Wind by Olajhidey22(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
stardomberry:
Abeg don't start a story u cannot finish!!!rubbish.[/color][color=#000099]

I actually did... I left a link to the last episode so as to entertain all comments & criticism on my website. Here is the link to the final episode http://gospelbreed.com/2016/05/candle-wind-episode-17.

Thanks & Remain blessed friend! smiley
Re: The Candle In The Wind by donkross1(m): 7:39am On Jun 24, 2016
Calmdove:
present.... hope am nt late?

Calmdove my former former girlfriend cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Candle In The Wind by donkross1(m): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2016
Olajhidey22:
Roaster Call

Heem..ah
DandyP..earl
Bello..vers
Sage..ez
Afz909..5
Y..sadiq
DVMtu..ppence
Calm..dove
Domi..do
Magg..ielovely
Rukkyde..lta
Damy..em
Mu..tdam
Olaxt..ra
Das.lad
M00..3
Ern..ie98
Kingp..hillip
Youngs..eraph
Eme..rald18 J..hybho
Fi..yah
Chinwezdas..ilva
Jsh..arp
Ada..jiboyy
Ideatopri..nce18
Deesqua..re01
Ni..daxj
Snowa..ngel
Gbe..ns2000
Sp..dazzy
Matt..kent
Dim..ssy
Hefelo..ve
I..yoha240

Bros na me create dz roaster, I go sue you cos u no tell me before you use am cheesy
Re: The Candle In The Wind by Olajhidey22(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2016
donkross1:

Bros na me create dz roaster, I go sue you cos u no tell me before you use am cheesy

*Two Hands Raised Up* I guess you are right, can't really figure where i scrapped the list from. Probably you're right!....Sincere apologies for not seeking your permission before-hand wink
Re: The Candle In The Wind by donkross1(m): 8:25am On Jun 24, 2016
Olajhidey22:

*Two Hands Raised Up* I guess you are right, can't really figure where i scrapped the list from. Probably you're right!....Sincere apologies for not seeking your permission before-hand wink

Lool no wahala baba na normal thing cheesy. Nice story you got going, I will make sure I settle down n read today. Please bruh, I will be needing you to help me vote for Refiner to be miss nairaland on Saturday. If you in den I will tag you in a post on saturday to let you know how to go about the voting. You in?

1 Like

Re: The Candle In The Wind by Olajhidey22(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2016
donkross1:

Lool no wahala baba na normal thing cheesy. Nice story you got going, I will make sure I settle down n read today. Please bruh, I will be needing you to help me vote for Refiner to be miss nairaland on Saturday. If you in den I will tag you in a post on saturday to let you know how to go about the voting. You in?

You're good bro! Am in, though i have little knowledge about the subject matter, but i believe that shouldn't be a barrier.. Feel free to tag me smiley
Re: The Candle In The Wind by donkross1(m): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Olajhidey22:

You're good bro! Am in, though i have little knowledge about the subject matter, but i believe that shouldn't be a barrier.. Feel free to tag me smiley

Gracias bruh.

1 Like

Re: The Candle In The Wind by CuteChiluv: 6:47am On Jul 02, 2016
Wow , i enjoyed this, so so beautiful and interesting

1 Like

Re: The Candle In The Wind by Olajhidey22(m): 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
CuteChiluv:
Wow , i enjoyed this, so so beautiful and interesting

Late Comer smiley Am glad you really enjoyed this.

Thanks for being a true follower smiley
Re: The Candle In The Wind by CuteChiluv: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
Olajhidey22:

Late Comer smiley Am glad you really enjoyed this.

Thanks for being a true follower smiley
,,, hahahahaha not my fault oo ,i just discovered it, but happy i did, better late than never,,,

1 Like

Re: The Candle In The Wind by Olajhidey22(m): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
CuteChiluv:
,,, hahahahaha not my fault oo ,i just discovered it, but happy i did, better late than never,,,

smiley smiley Thanks for your time, God bless!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

About The Book "We Are All Biafrans" And Chido Onumah, The Author / The First Time I Saw My Sister Naked. (18+) / See The Great Handwork Drawn In Celebration Of Prof Wole Soyinka's 82nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.