Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

30 Motivational Quotes On Prayer By Bishop David Oyedepo And Co. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 30 Motivational Quotes On Prayer By Bishop David Oyedepo And Co. (15140 Views)

Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos / Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Motivational Quotes On Prayer By Bishop David Oyedepo And Co. by probrand: 6:46pm On May 10, 2016
The need of these quotes is to motivate you and inspire you as you pray and get results. Satan doesn’t care how many people read about prayer, if he only can keep them from praying.

Motivational prayer quotes

1. The most important thing a born again Can Do Is To pray – Chuck Smith.

2. Prayer is where the action Is – John Wesley.

3. If I Fail To Pray The Devil Get The Victory. I Have So Much To Do That, I Cannot Get On Without Spending Time Daily In Prayer – Martin Luther King.

4. God Shapes The World By Prayer. The More Prayer There Is In The World The Better The World Will Be, The Mightier Forces Against Evil – E.M. Bounds.

5. One Should Never Initiate Anything That He Cannot Saturate With Prayer.

6. You Can Do More Than Pray After You Have Prayed; But You Can Never Do More Than Pray Until You Have Prayed – A.I. Gordon.

7. No Learning Can Make Up For The Failure To Pray No Earnestness, No Diligence, No Study, No Gifts Will Supply Its Lack – E.M. Bounds.

8. Seven Days Without Prayer Makes One Week – Allan E. Varhett.

9. Prayer Is The Real Work, working With Your Hands Is Just The Mopping Up – Bishop David Oyedepo.

10. You May Soon Find A Living Man That Does Not Breath, As A Living Christian That Does Not Pray – Matthew Henry.

11. I Would Rather Teach One Man To Pray Than Ten Men To Preach – Charles Spurgeon.

12. The One Concern Of The Devils Is To Keep Christians From Praying. He Fears Nothing From Prayerless Studies, Prayerless Work And Prayerless Religion – Samuel Chadwick.

13. Prayer Does Not Influence God. But It Does Influence His Action – S.D. Gordon.

14. Prayer Is The Root, The Fountain, The Mother Of A Thousand Blessing – Chrysostom.

15. We Have To Pray With Our Eyes On God, Not On The Difficulties. Oswald Chambers.

16. When Your whole Being Is Involved In Praying, You Attract Heaven Attention – Bishop David Oyedepo.

17. Prayers Breaks All Bars, Dissolves All Chains, Opens All prison, And Widens All Straits By Which God’s Saints Have Been Held – E.M. Bounds.

18. Prayer Does Not Change God, But it Change Him Who Prays – Soren Kierkegaard.

19. The Name Of Jesus Guarantees Your Access To God, Purity Ensures The Sustenance Of That Access, While Faith Assures You Of Result – Bishop David Oyedepo.

20. Trouble And Perplexity Drive Me To Prayer And Prayer Drives Away Perplexity And Trouble – Philip Melanchthen

21. Prayer Is A Whole Network. The Word Is What Gives You Confidence That God Cannot Turn You Back And The Holy Spirit Helps Your Infirmity When You Are Disorganized And Don’t Know What To Pray About, So You Can Reach Your Target Correctly – Bishop David Oyedepo.

22. The Value Of Consistent Prayer Is Not That He Will Hear Us, But That We Will Hear Him – William Mcgill.

23. Prayer Is Not Merely An Occasional Impulse To Which We Respond When We Are In Trouble: Prayer Is A Life Attitude – Walter A. Mueller.

24. Prayer Requires More Of The Heart Than Of The Tongue – Adam Clarke.

25. What will Usually Pray To God Is Not That His Will Be Done, But That He Approve Ours – Helga Bergold Gross.

26. Be Thankful That God’s Answers Are Wiser Than Your Answers – William Culbertson.
27. Any Concern Too Small To Be Turned Into A Prayer Is Too Small To Be Made A Burden – Connie Ten Boom.

28. Faith Is Taking The First Step Even when You Don’t See The Whole Staircase – Martin Luther King. Jr.

29. Faith Is The Connection Between Man And Miracle Working Power Of God – Bishop David Oyedepo.

30. Faith Is A Vital Key For Unlocking Door To The Miraculous – Bishop David Oyedepo.

ReadMore: http://www.promarketingbrand.com/2016/05/30-motivational-quotes-on-prayer-by.html

1 Like

Re: 30 Motivational Quotes On Prayer By Bishop David Oyedepo And Co. by tripplephi: 6:53pm On May 10, 2016
Why did you lie about the thread as if the entire 30 quotes are from bishop oyedepo himself. This is a lie and scam in itself. Smh again the quotes from him are not even on prayer.... Chai
Re: 30 Motivational Quotes On Prayer By Bishop David Oyedepo And Co. by chikel2000(m): 7:14pm On May 10, 2016
Op pls get me quotes from Pastor WF Kumuyi abeg

1 Like

Re: 30 Motivational Quotes On Prayer By Bishop David Oyedepo And Co. by probrand: 5:19am On May 20, 2016
Re: 30 Motivational Quotes On Prayer By Bishop David Oyedepo And Co. by awosdot(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2016
famous quotes by bishop david oyedepo:
A quote for each day of the week
#CheckItOut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM7X7_mox2o

(1) (Reply)

Shading And Marking Out Bible Verse For Remembrance. Right Or Wrong + Pix / I Dont Love Him. But He Said He Heard From God / RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.