Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics (7020 Views)

Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 / I Think This Monicker Is The Most Beautiful Nairalander (her Photo) / Who Remembers The Most Beautiful Nairalander Ever. How Time Flies [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by StubbornGoat: 6:49pm On May 10, 2016
I have send this girl over 50 pms, she reply the first one,.. .. after that she didn't reply me again. sad

I said to her I love her, I will like two of us to be in an intensive romantic relationship. Anytime I look at her eyes, I can't sleep, I will just be thinking about her all through the night.
Please nairalanders, what can I do to catch this girl for myself?
Her name is ivyy

Check her out below.

www.nairaland.com/ivyy

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by marshalcarter: 6:52pm On May 10, 2016
Tecno boom J
Feel the vibe
Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by firstking01(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2016
I thought she's one of the missnairaland contestans?,,,bro, this will even make it easier for you.
Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2016
U know what? If you really want the girl's attention, here is what you should do ;
1) Change your username- how do you expect any reasonable girl to fall for you with such terrible username.... Stubborngoat ko, ewu isi ike ni.
2) Get a life..... gringrin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by StubbornGoat: 6:59pm On May 10, 2016
firstking01:
I thought she's one of the missnairaland contestans?,,,bro, this will even make it easier for you.
I think she is, but how will that help me? sad
Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 10, 2016
The mere seeing of her pix, i know she go sweet p*ssy die cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by StubbornGoat: 7:03pm On May 10, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
U know what? If you really want the girl's attention, here is what you should do ;
1) Change your username- how do you expect any reasonable girl to fall for you with such terrible username.... Stubborngoat ko, ewu isi ike ni.
2) Get a life..... gringrin

Sharrap! Do you know how many girls I have catch with this moniker? Gerrarah here mehn! angry

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by kiddoiLL(m): 7:05pm On May 10, 2016
no go find work to do...una no dey change..just by seein her pics and messaging her online u don run love am...OP muna fear God..seriously the rate at which every guy spits i love you is alarming

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by Marlvin(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2016
How about you put the effect into good use, since you can't sleep cos of her, why not enroll as a security guard or a vigilante, and earn some bucks . Instead of staying awake and doing nothing other than fantasize.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by Kaldakinn: 7:08pm On May 10, 2016
crazysaint:
The mere seeing of her pix, i know she go sweet p*ssy die cheesy

Chaii!!!!

*grabs vaseline*
Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by Kaldakinn: 7:09pm On May 10, 2016
Op, you can drink otapiapia. It will help.
Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by firstking01(m): 7:11pm On May 10, 2016
StubbornGoat:
I think she is, but how will that help me? sad
First of, is she aware that you are crushing on her?, and if yes, how is her reciprocations??...if the reciprocations are positive then keep up with her and assume the position of a boyfriend in her life, but if her response is not encouraging, move onundecided...dunno why i'm even being this nice to you sef....maybe cos of my queen, Halfricanadianembarassed
Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by chikel2000(m): 7:11pm On May 10, 2016
Anything Miss nairaland count me out plus gals wey d follow too much peeps

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by StubbornGoat: 7:11pm On May 10, 2016
Marlvin:
How about you put the effect into good use, since you can't sleep cos of her, why not enroll as a security guard or a vigilante, and earn some bucks . Instead of staying awake and doing nothing other than fantasize.

So in other words, you can't help me? undecided
Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 10, 2016
What a goat. A very stubborn one. cheesy grin cheesy

Smh
Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by vicstar(m): 7:14pm On May 10, 2016
StubbornGoat:
I have send this girl over 50 pms, she reply the first one,.. .. after that she didn't reply me again.

my guy ur issue is spiritual undecided

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 10, 2016
Fickture of u awake in the night or wedonbilivit.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by halfricanadian(f): 7:15pm On May 10, 2016
firstking01:
First of, is she aware that you are crushing on her?, and if yes, how is her reciprocations??...if the reciprocations are positive then keep up with her and assume the position of a boyfriend in her life, but if her response is not encouraging, move onundecided...dunno why i'm even being this nice to you sef....maybe cos of my queen, Halfricanadianembarassed

sad really?
Wat av i got to do with this
Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by StubbornGoat: 7:17pm On May 10, 2016
chikel2000:
Anything Miss nairaland count me out plus gals wey d follow too much peeps

How do you mean?

Can't somebody just tell me what I can do to catch this girl? Everytime I'm looking at her pics, my dick will be jerking up and down like it is doing press up. sad......

I think I might go crazy if this girl does not gree for me.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by firstking01(m): 7:20pm On May 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad really? Wat av i got to do with this
Sorry, nothing thanks.
Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 10, 2016
Who ivyy epp

The gal fresh sha. Ivyy allow stubborngoat tap ya current.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by tosyne2much(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2016
She's my gf tho, but If you want the girl come and collect her cool

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by chikel2000(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2016
StubbornGoat:

How do you mean?

Can't somebody just tell me what I can do to catch this girl? Everytime I'm looking at her pics, my dick will be jerking up and down like it is doing press up. sad......

dis is just a forum bro so dnt just be ridiculous. Get to knw her in real life then come ask me d next step
Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by StubbornGoat: 7:25pm On May 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
Sharrap, she is not your girlfriend. Stop lying, stup1d boy! angry
Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 10, 2016
StubbornGoat:

How do you mean?

You can use juju on her... all you need is a hunchback olosho with tattoo on her bweast. I can help you bro.
Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by Omotayor123(f): 7:32pm On May 10, 2016
StubbornGoat:
I have send this girl over 50 pms, she reply the first one,.. .. after that she didn't reply me again. sad

I said to her I love her, I will like two of us to be in an intensive romantic relationship. Anytime I look at her eyes, I can't sleep, I will just be thinking about her all through the night.
Please nairalanders, what can I do to catch this girl for myself?
Her name is ivyy

Check her out below.

www.nairaland.com/ivyy
Ask for her Account Number tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by halfricanadian(f): 7:36pm On May 10, 2016
firstking01:
Sorry, nothing thanks.

sad wat av i done nah

I hate to see my husband sad cry cry
Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by tosyne2much(m): 7:52pm On May 10, 2016
StubbornGoat:
Sharrap, she is not your girlfriend. Stop lying, stup1d boy! angry
Hahaha cheesy

Don't be too desperate Mr man cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by Cholls(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2016
my sister ivyy see as your big head dey swell.
Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by firstking01(m): 8:08pm On May 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad wat av i done nah
I hate to see my husband sad cry cry
You 've done nothing wrong
Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
in don jazzy voice abi ..... Lol
Re: What Can I Do, This Beautiful Nairalander Is Making me Go Crazy? See Pics by AceDomino(m): 8:11pm On May 10, 2016
Spiritual Problem of the highest order.

I guess T.B Joshua will surely be able to lend a helping hand to you.

But wait, has the gurl placed an advert that she's in need of a new boo or were you aware that she's broken up with her Booboo?

Oga gidi gan ni oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Asked My Dad How I Was Born.....see What He Told Me (hot Photo 18+) / How To Enjoy phone sèx (nauthy Chat 18+ / Sexiest Butt Ever Seen In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.