Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Meet The Woman Who Had No Idea She Was Pregnant Until She Gave Birth In The Toil - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet The Woman Who Had No Idea She Was Pregnant Until She Gave Birth In The Toil (1505 Views)

Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By 50-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Gives Birth In Guinea / Woman Gives Birth In A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Woman Who Had No Idea She Was Pregnant Until She Gave Birth In The Toil by slimxclusive: 7:10pm On May 10, 2016
In what will come across as a most unbelievable tale n recent times, a woman got pregnant but never knew about it till she gave birth in the toilet.

The young mum, Jade Wigley, has revealed she had no idea she was pregnant until she gave birth in the toilet – despite going out drinking the night before.

It reports that Jade, 21, was rushed to A&E after suffering from severe stomach pains – which doctors told her were due to pulling the lining of her abdomen - three months before her son George, now 10 months, was born. The retail worker took a pregnancy test at Basildon University Hospital, Essex, but it came back negative.

She continued life as normal, even drinking rum and coke on a night out with friends the day before she gave birth. But the next morning - July 6 last year - she woke up with severe stomach pain at the home of her boyfriend, Martin Roche, 27.

Jade, of South Ockendon, Essex, recalled: "I thought maybe it was my abdomen again.

"I was in agony all morning and kept on throwing up bile. I went to the toilet because it was the only place I felt comfortable, but then George popped out.

"I didn't know what was happening. At first, I thought my insides were coming out."

Jade, who has always suffered with bad menstrual cramps, went to A&E the previous March complaining of stomach pains. A pregnancy test at the hospital came back negative and doctors told her she had pulled the lining of her abdomen. Her periods continued throughout her undetected pregnancy, and she didn't gain weight, still wearing a size six up until the day George arrived

Read More >>>>www.slimxclusive.com/2016/05/meet-woman-who-had-no-idea-she-was.html

Re: Meet The Woman Who Had No Idea She Was Pregnant Until She Gave Birth In The Toil by apeleone(f): 8:57pm On May 10, 2016
speechless
Re: Meet The Woman Who Had No Idea She Was Pregnant Until She Gave Birth In The Toil by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 10, 2016
wow
Re: Meet The Woman Who Had No Idea She Was Pregnant Until She Gave Birth In The Toil by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:55pm On May 10, 2016
He shd be christianed miracle not george
Re: Meet The Woman Who Had No Idea She Was Pregnant Until She Gave Birth In The Toil by Iffffffy(f): 11:58pm On May 10, 2016
Incredible!
Re: Meet The Woman Who Had No Idea She Was Pregnant Until She Gave Birth In The Toil by LilyWellspring: 2:24pm On May 12, 2016
I can't believe there are people who don't know they're pregnant until they go into labour! I understand that you can miss it if your cycle is erratic and you have no early signs, but by the third month it's obvious!
Re: Meet The Woman Who Had No Idea She Was Pregnant Until She Gave Birth In The Toil by Bolade005: 2:39pm On May 12, 2016
LilyWellspring:
I can't believe there are people who don't know they're pregnant until they go into labour! I understand that you can miss it if your cycle is erratic and you have no early signs, but by the third month it's obvious!
Pls do believe.

My wife didn't know she was pregnant until she was 8months gone. 32weeks and 2days. When she called and told me, I thought she was insane myself but it did happen bro.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman Who Had No Idea She Was Pregnant Until She Gave Birth In The Toil by praveenkumarad: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
I don't think so, This is not possible at all. During the 8 months of pregnancy, she even doesn't know about her pregnancy.
Re: Meet The Woman Who Had No Idea She Was Pregnant Until She Gave Birth In The Toil by Angy55(f): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
praveenkumarad:
I don't think so, This is not possible at all. During the 8 months of pregnancy, she even doesn't know about her pregnancy.
It happens but on rare cases. I have seen one of such. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend / Mothers Not Fathers And Government Spoiling These Kids / Everyone Blames Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.