Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend (1506 Views)

She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend by zinachidi(m): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
A friend to a newly wedded bride, who took off
from her wedding reception half-way in Delta State
at the weekend, has disclosed what led to the
drama. The 32-year-old bride, simply identified as
Josephine, sparked confusion among guests on
Saturday when she disrupted her wedding
reception half-way, following her pronouncement
that she was no longer interested in the few-
hours-old marriage. DAILY POST had reported that the bride, who ran
away from the reception venue, screaming “I am
no longer interested” was given a hot chase by her
41-year-old husband.

The incident, which occurred at Udu Local
Government Area of Delta State, created serious
scene in the Orhunwhorhun road area as the
husband was seen begging his bride to reconsider her decision; but all pleas by the bewildered husband for his bride to reconsider her decision,
were to no avail. The incident attracted a large crowd, as well as
members of their families, who made frantic efforts
to settle the matter. Following the bizarre incident, a close friend of the
bride told Vanguard that she (the bride) saw her
true love at the reception venue and decided to
follow her heartthrob.

As at the time of filing this report, Roseline, has
since disappeared into thin air and all efforts to
trace her whereabouts have reportedly yielded no
result. The friend, who pleaded not to be mentioned, told
the newspaper: “I believe she did what she did
because she saw the previous man in her life at the
reception. “We heard that he had earlier promised to marry
the bride, but he later traveled to Lagos and never
showed up again.

“When the bride waited for a long time and he
(former suitor) was nowhere to be found, she
decided to marry another man, who was ready
although she still loved her former suitor. “So when her true love showed up at the reception
without notice, the woman saw him and decided
to call it quits with her husband to follow her
heartthrob.” Asked about her whereabouts, the unnamed
friend was quoted to have simply said, “she is
fine”.

Lalasticlala

dailypost.ng/2016/11/02/bride-rejected-husband-ran-wedding-reception-delta-friend/

Re: Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend by HQuadreal: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
Eyaaah.
Re: Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend by uwagimboo: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
women nd confusion
abeg wey that Jacob zuma pinshure..
Re: Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend by midolian(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy grin

Women!

This man travelled for a long time and never showed up until ya wedding day. Is that not the height of irresponsibility? Now you have an old responsible nigga who is ready to marry your old ass, you are still forming nollywood.

Women have one common problem. Choosing between an irresponsible man who is good on bed and a well to do man who isn't too good on bed. The summary of their problem is the dick!

4 Likes

Re: Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend by yetseyi(f): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
Orishirishi

1 Like

Re: Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend by cassidy1996(m): 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
That true love would disappear again...

1 Like

Re: Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend by ring7(m): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
The old will son disappear and she go reach,Menopause.
Re: Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend by 5minsmadness: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
yetseyi:
Orishirishi

What does orishirishi mean?
Re: Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend by yetseyi(f): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
5minsmadness:

What does orishirishi mean?

Hmm it doesn't really have a defined meaning I think.

Its like an exclamation, in this context it sort of means " seeing different things everyday" but literarily it means different things.
Re: Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend by sisisioge: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
Why this much drama nau.

Just refuse to consummate the marriage...na annulment tinz grin grin
Re: Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
She is mentally unstable, the bride-to-was I mean.

1 Like

Re: Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

I thought that was a typo but now I get it grin
Re: Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
nubian999:

I thought that was a typo but now I get it grin

smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend by bleble24: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
This story no follow.
Re: Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend by missjo(f): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
midolian:
cheesy grin cheesy grin

Women!

This man travelled for a long time and never showed up until ya wedding day. Is that not the height of irresponsibility? Now you have an old responsible nigga who is ready to marry your old ass, you are still forming nollywood.

Women have one common problem. Choosing between an irresponsible man who is good on bed and a well to do man who isn't too good on bed. The summary of their problem is the dick!
Re: Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend by missjo(f): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
midolian:
cheesy grin cheesy grin

Women!

undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend by bukatyne(f): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

Lol@ bride-to-was

Lucky husband-to-was.... What if the f.ool walked out after 2 kids?

1 Like

Re: Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend by njiasi30(f): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
Dis is heartbreaking, a day dat was meant to b a happy day 4 him, turned 2 a sorrowful and shameful day. I just hope d man will get over it and find a gd woman DAT will stick with him forever. Leave d other woman to her fate, let God b d judge. Such is life.
Re: Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend by 5minsmadness: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2016
yetseyi:

Hmm it doesn't really have a defined meaning I think.

Its like an exclamation, in this context it sort of means " seeing different things everyday" but literarily it means different things.

Hmm, ok thanks.
Re: Why Bride Rejected Husband, Ran Out Of Wedding Reception – Friend by byvan03: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2016
Adonbilivit.

(1) (Reply)

Mothers Not Fathers And Government Spoiling These Kids / 5 Ways To "Create" A DEMON Out Of Your Wife. / Nigerian YouTuber cries out for help as her ex husband abducted their kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.