Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,641 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Adjusting To The New World Order In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adjusting To The New World Order In Nigeria. (787 Views)

IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / Nigeria’s Economic Strait: Adjusting To The Lean Days By Tobi Idowu / Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adjusting To The New World Order In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 8:03pm On May 10, 2016
Whether You chose to believe it or not, whether you are rich or Poor it doesn't matter, what I am about to write is for the few people who are wise and who are aware that we are living in a New World Order, we have been living in the New World Order for many years now, but it is now Nigerians are waking up to the fact. But I would like to advise my fellow truth seekers to be cautious these days. Very soon the Policed State system would soon be Enforced in many parts of the world, and Nigeria is not going to be an exception, very soon, there would be little or no power with the people. So it would be wise to adjust yourselves to the New World Order and take whatever comes your way, just take it as Fate, we are in very Unique Times, and it is a thing of Honor to be alive in these times, so no matter what happens, just remember the wise words of An American Country singer named Jim Reeves, who said that this world is not our home and we are just passing Through.

1 Like

Re: Adjusting To The New World Order In Nigeria. by ClitRaider: 8:12pm On May 10, 2016
Sharrapp there weakling!
Re: Adjusting To The New World Order In Nigeria. by MrPresident1: 8:39pm On May 10, 2016
Well said bolaino. Very well said, very well succinctly put.

But God has won cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adjusting To The New World Order In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 6:42am On May 11, 2016
MrPresident1:
Well said bolaino. Very well said, very well succinctly put.

But God has won cheesy
Yes My Good Sire, God has won, Because God is the greatest.
Re: Adjusting To The New World Order In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:06am On May 11, 2016
Yoi are confused
Re: Adjusting To The New World Order In Nigeria. by bolaino(m): 7:48am On May 11, 2016
kolawaxxy:
Yoi are confused
how do you mean I am confused? Please could you explain.
Re: Adjusting To The New World Order In Nigeria. by KingSango(m): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
bolaino:
Whether You chose to believe it or not, whether you are rich or Poor it doesn't matter, what I am about to write is for the few people who are wise and who are aware that we are living in a New World Order, we have been living in the New World Order for many years now, but it is now Nigerians are waking up to the fact. But I would like to advise my fellow truth seekers to be cautious these days. Very soon the Policed State system would soon be Enforced in many parts of the world, and Nigeria is not going to be an exception, very soon, there would be little or no power with the people. So it would be wise to adjust yourselves to the New World Order and take whatever comes your way, just take it as Fate, we are in very Unique Times, and it is a thing of Honor to be alive in these times, so no matter what happens, just remember the wise words of An American Country singer named Jim Reeves, who said that this world is not our home and we are just passing Through.

I have just one thing with this, this is the Century For Africa, Africa will rise in this century. Steps are already under way from the Pan African perspective and we are moving towards monarch rule again. We will witness before the arise date, set by the African Union, 2063, the rise of a West African centralized state, an empire per say, an ancient empire will return to the forefront. Call it Oduduwa Nation or Oyo or the West African Union but it will be traditional based ruled by Ogboni. I know it may be treason for some of you to speak of the end of Nigeria as a state but the presence of colonial states are suppressing centralization, as they were designed to decentralize traditional African states in the region of their beginning as protectorates. There will be opposition throughout the region against it, but centralization must come if we are to survive the New World Order however. We have been quite lucky to have survived disunited the way we have been for a few centuries now. But dangerous times are here and that comfortable level will be disrupted. We will be forced by the Irunmole to step up to the plate and create an empire from a previous one. We need not start over when we have had such wise ancestors who built empires that lasted much longer than the West or anyone ever had. Empire means a centralized group of ruling kingdoms or states. When kingdoms are centralized like in Old Oyo they could come to aid of one another and build up an unified force that would propel any invader. Also an empire would expand into sub or un-centralized states who pay tribute to be in the empire. Taxes would be collected which is the same thing as tribute.

A return to the Ogboni trade system would assist the in forming a self sufficient economy for the region. Reason being is that the Earth spirits will ensure that our deals and disputes are handled accurately and without lingering disagreement that disrupt trade. The Ledi court would return honesty and integrity to the trade system and bring it back to the forefront. The one thing that hurts poor African nations is that they spend money. We should avoiding spending money at all costs. We should barter in trade things we produce and if we purchase outside of our trade circle then we buy as one group to lower costs and become the middlemen ourselves. This works well, buying in bulk, to lower the price to the people and thus keep all the currency within our trade circle. In Ancient times the Ogboni made sure that money, gold, commodities, came into their Empire but it didn't leave back out again! This is what the Chinese are doing right now! They only buy from them, thereby keeping the money circulating with them creates enormous economical opportunities among the citizens. People are taught business and encouraged to form their own. People are taught trade skills so that they bring in money. How do we do this? That is a lecture I have for the Ogboni.

Hint: Part of this vision is a Pan African Academy like Dr. Umar Johnson's school but mixed with the NYSC vision so that we would produce a highly trained work force of youth in many different areas.

Check our progress here.

http://gardeninggiftsformother..com/2015/07/gardening-gifts-for-mother.html

Love, Sango.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy: ‘We Won’t Increase Fares’- Cab Operators / UN Ranks Nigeria's South-east As The Safest Place To Live - Global Reporters / (watch And Download) DON’T HELP HIM (mark Angel Comedy) (episode 72)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.