Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

How Do U Feel If Ur Gal Use Pidgin To Communicate With U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Feel If Ur Gal Use Pidgin To Communicate With U? (995 Views)

Guys How Do U Feel When U See A Lady In This Typa Dress? [picture] / When A Guy Constantly Use Pidgin English During Conversations. / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Feel If Ur Gal Use Pidgin To Communicate With U? by Jerrylolo(m): 8:19pm On May 10, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
I just met dis new babe last week o...she's so preety I couldn't even imagine she could speak pidgin...any time we speak on phone she uses normal English buh each time we chat on Whatsapp she uses pidgin even if I tried to navigate her back to normal English she won't just bulge....its still dis pidgin shaaa n I don't feel comfortable with it...so I want to hear you guys take on dis issue....HOW DO U FEEL OF UR GAL USES PIDGIN TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU?
Re: How Do U Feel If Ur Gal Use Pidgin To Communicate With U? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 10, 2016
Me and dat gal wan resemble oo shockedgringrin

*sips zobo

Re: How Do U Feel If Ur Gal Use Pidgin To Communicate With U? by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Me and dat gal wan resemble oo shockedgringrin

*sips zobo
sounds sexy to me
Re: How Do U Feel If Ur Gal Use Pidgin To Communicate With U? by chipatra: 8:34pm On May 10, 2016
bros! how dat one come take be probem that no be issue abeg! na her style be dat. see am like say na her swag be dat cheesy
Re: How Do U Feel If Ur Gal Use Pidgin To Communicate With U? by ronald4lif(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2016
Actually I find it more appealing when a girl converses with me in pidgin or Igbo than English. Nothing wrong with it but it shouldn't be all the time. She should chip in pidgin in-between the chats not always.
Re: How Do U Feel If Ur Gal Use Pidgin To Communicate With U? by flexyfit(f): 8:38pm On May 10, 2016
abeg...she dey bring out her real self...u want the one wey dey pretend?....it's good she's showing u what she isnow....dat one no be case joor.....
Re: How Do U Feel If Ur Gal Use Pidgin To Communicate With U? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 10, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
sounds sexy to me

Wow

1 Like

Re: How Do U Feel If Ur Gal Use Pidgin To Communicate With U? by obiorathesubtle: 8:40pm On May 10, 2016
I have no comment..
Re: How Do U Feel If Ur Gal Use Pidgin To Communicate With U? by Jerrylolo(m): 8:45pm On May 10, 2016
chipatra:
bros! how dat one come take be probem that no be issue abeg! na her style be dat. see am like say na her swag be dat cheesy
I guess dats how u re too bah?
Re: How Do U Feel If Ur Gal Use Pidgin To Communicate With U? by chipatra: 8:48pm On May 10, 2016
Jerrylolo:

I guess dats how u re too bah?
b4 nko
Re: How Do U Feel If Ur Gal Use Pidgin To Communicate With U? by McLeyyin: 8:49pm On May 10, 2016
I can deal if she's trying to clown. We fit roll wella. But if that's her norm, sorry man. Nah.
Re: How Do U Feel If Ur Gal Use Pidgin To Communicate With U? by firstking01(m): 8:58pm On May 10, 2016
She's an aba girl
Re: How Do U Feel If Ur Gal Use Pidgin To Communicate With U? by Jerrylolo(m): 9:00pm On May 10, 2016
firstking01:
She's an aba girl
she's a confirm Yoruba Muslim gal o
Re: How Do U Feel If Ur Gal Use Pidgin To Communicate With U? by jamex93(m): 9:01pm On May 10, 2016
E no bad nah
Re: How Do U Feel If Ur Gal Use Pidgin To Communicate With U? by firstking01(m): 9:03pm On May 10, 2016
Jerrylolo:
she's a confirm Yoruba Muslim gal o
Lol
Re: How Do U Feel If Ur Gal Use Pidgin To Communicate With U? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 10, 2016
If we form u go talk,if we no form u go talk.Wetin u guys want self? undecided cheesy
Re: How Do U Feel If Ur Gal Use Pidgin To Communicate With U? by Jerrylolo(m): 9:25pm On May 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
If we form u go talk,if we no form u go talk.Wetin u guys want self? undecided cheesy
we want u to b original....buh dis bae in question her physic is contradictry to d way she communicates
Re: How Do U Feel If Ur Gal Use Pidgin To Communicate With U? by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 10, 2016
Jerrylolo:

we want u to b original....buh dis bae in question her physic is contradictry to d way she communicates
Abeg free her jare,she is into pigin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Swallow Stars Of Tomorrow And Future Leaders After Sex / When Bae Has Phd In Climbing Trees. / Promote Your Libido, Stamina And Energy Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.