Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland (2250 Views)

The Finest Dude On Nairaland, Post Your Picture Here / I'm The Freshest Dude On Nl (PICS) / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:50am On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Yours isn't better I won't bother myself highlighting the rest
°•You got a mean streak these days
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:56am On May 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•You got a mean streak these days
Do I?
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:00am On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Do I?
°•Yeah
But I just thought back an I think that was always.
...So I guess you good grin
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:03am On May 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Yeah
But I just thought back an I think that was always.
...So I guess you good grin
You just broke a rule

8. DONT POST FAKE INFORMATION ON NAIRALAND

You've posted wrong info about me tongue tongue tongue

Cc: Lalast!clala grin
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by CAPSLOCKED: 1:12am On May 11, 2016
[quote author=whogoscam post=45506547
It's his type that send women pm on this forum.
[/quote]

WE REALLY SHOULD NAIL HIM TO A CROSS!
angry
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:15am On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
You just broke a rule

8. DONT POST FAKE INFORMATION ON NAIRALAND

You've posted wrong info about me tongue tongue tongue

Cc: Lalast!clala grin
°•Then I'm takin' you with me on account of you breakin' rule 1
....Don't derail threads tongue
They gon put you away for a looong time grin
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:20am On May 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Then I'm takin' you with me on account of you breakin' rule 1
....Don't derail threads tongue
They gon put you away for a looong time grin
it's not happening. You dragged me into this. + I just came back from two weeks ban just lil over an hour ago
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:26am On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
it's not happening. You dragged me into this. + I just came back from two weeks ban just lil over an hour ago
°•*haha cheesy good!
...I hope they get ya again
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:27am On May 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•*haha cheesy good!
...I hope they get ya again
Evil!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:43am On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Yours isn't better I won't bother myself highlighting the rest

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dead
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:58am On May 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dead
no mind the troll cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:05am On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
no mind the troll cheesy grin cheesy grin

Finally you no get chill grin grin grin
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:36am On May 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Finally you no get chill grin grin grin
But wetin I do na? tongue tongue
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by firstking01(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2016
Hmmm, and taking it this personal...wetin consyn me sef.
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:59am On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
But wetin I do na? tongue tongue

Nuff lipsrsealed
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:11am On May 11, 2016
whogoscam:

He created a thread and called me racist and I had to report to mod before mod took down the thread. I really want to tear his username apart as he is always forming nigerian ladies advocate
This is the major reason you are mad! You hate seeing men stand for us. And even when they send PMs to us, you lose your senses.

Not only are you one of those jobless chauvinists here, i'm sure you suck out there.
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
This is the major reason you are mad! You hate seeing men stand for us. And even when they send PMs to us, you lose your senses.

Not only are you one of those jobless chauvinists here, i'm sure you suck out there.

Nah,He ain't a chauvinist,
1of them team white skinned women
Aint they behavior odd?
...They love ta think/write about/spend they time around ya'll 9ja women whom they claim ta hate undecided
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by vicstar(m): 6:18pm On May 11, 2016
• • • • • WTF! OP u just took your time to play detective on a nigga u claim is jobless lipsrsealed how ironic, and dat makes u what?

Don't answer dat undecided just have sense!

Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Nah,He ain't a chauvinist,
1of them team white skinned women
Aint they behavior odd?
...They love ta think/write about/spend they time around ya'll 9ja women whom they claim ta hate undecided
We naija women run away from his type. Oh they cant even stand before a woman without wetting their dirty nickers. Silly man he is.
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 11, 2016
Justeenaleo:

OP you are madd for this statement below:

"How would a sane man beg a woman? Nigerian woman for that matter not even a foreign woman sef that we can manage.""

Ezi nwuru anwu.
Ana agwo gi ibi ina eto afo.
chai Igbo girl you nailed it mehnnnn.. That your last statement go heat him hard if he understands Igbo grin

1 Like

Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 11, 2016
Lol actually the person who created this topic is no different from boiledhead..
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 11, 2016
whogoscam:
It is official! This guy is the most jobless. Make no mistake alot of dudes here are jobless but this one is the worst of them all.

I have noticed this guy. I looked through his profile, I saw where he was looking for sex mate on nl. Also saw where he was looking for ashawo joint (brothel) in ibadan on nairaland. After some weeks he came again to ask if he has hiv aids.

Later he came again, to announce how his gf bought him a glasses worth 12k. The post even made front page. I observed how strahovski1 blasted him on that thread before mods intervened to hide the rude comments. And today I have confirmed why. He posted a topic today that his gf want to call off his engagement. And he wants to BEG the gf. How would a sane man beg a woman? Nigerian woman for that matter not even a foreign woman sef that we can manage. Don't you guys see what I'm seeing here? He wants to beg her so she can stay and buy him more glasses and boxers. Broke nigga.

BoiledHead is a jobless guy. And a perverted person. He is cheating on his girlfriend and only using her to get money and gifts. He is a broke nigga. I'm sure he is using only 1 boxers for 5 weeks. And 1 plate to eat for 7 days and his girlfriend is managing him. It's his type that send women pm on this forum.

#Spits and Urinates on nigga#
how is it ur business Nigga free dat guy mata
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 11, 2016
petty! really petty i say.
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by philybuck(m): 7:57pm On May 11, 2016
this guy seem so pained. dude, are u ok, abi the guy scam u?
Re: Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland by andyanders: 1:10pm On May 17, 2016
whogoscam:
It is official! This guy is the most jobless. Make no mistake alot of dudes here are jobless but this one is the worst of them all.

I have noticed this guy. I looked through his profile, I saw where he was looking for sex mate on nl. Also saw where he was looking for ashawo joint (brothel) in ibadan on nairaland. After some weeks he came again to ask if he has hiv aids.

Later he came again, to announce how his gf bought him a glasses worth 12k. The post even made front page. I observed how strahovski1 blasted him on that thread before mods intervened to hide the rude comments. And today I have confirmed why. He posted a topic today that his gf want to call off his engagement. And he wants to BEG the gf. How would a sane man beg a woman? Nigerian woman for that matter not even a foreign woman sef that we can manage. Don't you guys see what I'm seeing here? He wants to beg her so she can stay and buy him more glasses and boxers. Broke nigga.

BoiledHead is a jobless guy. And a perverted person. He is cheating on his girlfriend and only using her to get money and gifts. He is a broke nigga. I'm sure he is using only 1 boxers for 5 weeks. And 1 plate to eat for 7 days and his girlfriend is managing him. It's his type that send women pm on this forum.

#Spits and Urinates on nigga#

Don't you know that the guy is insane? Help and take him to Yaba home for the mentally sick people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2016 Should Have Bikin Edition / If Fynestboi Is Contesting Lalasticlala Should Contest / Will Men Ever Be Faithful To One Woman? Are You Faithful To Him/her???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.