Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,996 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

I Would Harness Resources To End Poverty – President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Harness Resources To End Poverty – President Buhari (561 Views)

Dangote, Adenuga, Others Can End Poverty In Nigeria – Oxfam / Nigeria Failed To Harness Massive Biafra Technological Inventions - Garba Shehu / I Would Harness Resources To End Poverty – President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Harness Resources To End Poverty – President Buhari by mydream23(f): 2:21am On May 11, 2016
I would harness resources to end poverty – President Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari Tuesday in Katsina promised to harness available resources to end poverty in the country.

The number one citizen who declared opened Katsina Economic and Investment Summit noted that the action was achievable through job creation.

The President who was in Katsina barely 7 months into his administration stated that “creating employment is the biggest way to escape poverty.

The President however declared that the desire to free Nigerian from the shackles of poverty would be realisable through active private partnerships.

President Buhari further stressed that the expectation are high adding that the Federal government alone can not deliver without the intervention of private sector.

Buhari assured on the readiness of the Federal Government to partner with any state government with laudable initiatives, like Katsina example, for the economic growth of the country.

The President who acknowledged the bigger role of the private sector further appealed to them to employ the needful in Nigera’s industrialization effort.

>>>>Please Continue Reading Below Link

Source: http://www.blebleblog.com/2016/05/i-would-harness-resources-to-end.html?m=1

Re: I Would Harness Resources To End Poverty – President Buhari by hungryboy(m): 2:29am On May 11, 2016
Before you 'harness the resources' finish, hunger fit kill us finish oh,

Baba we be think na you be our Messiah, but now we know,

If e know be Jesus Christ,

E no fit be Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: I Would Harness Resources To End Poverty – President Buhari by M4gunners: 3:15am On May 11, 2016
Before your will finish harnessting it;half of the people that benefit from it must have dietof hungry.
Re: I Would Harness Resources To End Poverty – President Buhari by henrygale(m): 3:33am On May 11, 2016
OK. We r waiting, but our patience is growing thin by the day.

The kind of construction of sentences by the kinds of the poster above adds to the frustration burden in this country. sad angry
Re: I Would Harness Resources To End Poverty – President Buhari by redsconsult(m): 3:38am On May 11, 2016
Baba pls do so on time before poverty harness all the resources and kill your people
Re: I Would Harness Resources To End Poverty – President Buhari by greatgod2012(f): 4:35am On May 11, 2016
May God help you, Mr President!

But seriously, what has to be done, has to be done on time. The suffering is just too much. People are lamenting. In fact, many of those who voted for you are regretting. The prices of everything in the market have skyrocketed. Hardship is prevailing. Many that can not cope any longer are committing suicide. Nigerians that are known to be happy people are now always frowning.

Please, do as you have promised and make it snappy too.
God help you.

From a concerned citizen.
Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Harness Resources To End Poverty – President Buhari by naijaboy756: 5:53am On May 11, 2016
President of the *i woulds*. I will, we will, we intend to! One year you are still willing and woulding. How did we elect you sef?
Re: I Would Harness Resources To End Poverty – President Buhari by Pheals(f): 5:56am On May 11, 2016
Now let the zombie and the wailers clash grin
Re: I Would Harness Resources To End Poverty – President Buhari by menstrualpad: 6:15am On May 11, 2016
Please stop harnessing our corruption.
Re: I Would Harness Resources To End Poverty – President Buhari by megaosasu: 6:24am On May 11, 2016
Madness
Re: I Would Harness Resources To End Poverty – President Buhari by gud4dbest(m): 6:41am On May 11, 2016
We av no time...
Re: I Would Harness Resources To End Poverty – President Buhari by realestworld(m): 6:47am On May 11, 2016
When people are dying? Na this "i will, i shall" i nor they one see for any of he speech
Re: I Would Harness Resources To End Poverty – President Buhari by phemmie06(m): 6:55am On May 11, 2016
I believe he is not seeking private investors in agricultural sectors cos his kinsmen will destroy the farm products
Re: I Would Harness Resources To End Poverty – President Buhari by David25(m): 7:04am On May 11, 2016
Oh stfu Mr president! at this point you shouldn't even have the nerve to be making any promises anymore that's what you did throughout your campaign. I believe all that Nigerians are interested in now is result. don't even tell us what you plan to do, I'm tired of hearing this bulshit strategies of urs.
Next president pls angry

1 Like

Re: I Would Harness Resources To End Poverty – President Buhari by Nobody: 7:16am On May 11, 2016
It is time to work the talk, Mr President. Enough of what you plan to do. We want to see you at work with sweat pouring off your face. Your scorecard has not been impressive thus far. Result is all that we asked for, Mr President, we have already been fed full with promises.

1 Like

Re: I Would Harness Resources To End Poverty – President Buhari by Splinz(m): 7:59am On May 11, 2016
Oga President, when will you change from "I will or would" to "I have?".

(1) (Reply)

IPMAN Commends FG On New Price Of Petrol / What Exactly Did GEJ Do With The Grants From UK (cameron) / Unfulfilled Campaign Promises: Youths Raze APC Senator's Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.