Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) (41895 Views)

Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) / Canada At 150: Ooni Of Ife & Wife Land In Canada. See How They Were Received / Women Want To Be Men, We Can’t Be Equal – Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by Joyce28(f): 10:24am On May 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by FOWOSHERE01(m): 10:24am On May 11, 2016
I love the body language of this king
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by skywalker001(m): 10:24am On May 11, 2016
Is her pregnancy gonna make food stuff cheap... Abeg who get 1cup of rice wey he no use again undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On May 11, 2016
Hmmmm... In Chris Brown voice... Beautiful people....
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On May 11, 2016
At least she has started smiling. That's development
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by Dapsin2901: 10:28am On May 11, 2016
Wetin consign us no news again
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by Damibiz(m): 10:28am On May 11, 2016
Is that not her work,give birth to children jare my dear,any body way no like may he go hug tramformer
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by henryblaze25(m): 10:34am On May 11, 2016
una try! as na her papa she dey stay with 4 house
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by Lanre01(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2016
Thank God 4 her grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 10:41am On May 11, 2016
Congratulations.But wait a minute.When will Edo state governor's wife, lara, gets pregnant?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On May 11, 2016
She's pregnant with pounded yam & egusi soup grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 10:43am On May 11, 2016
Dapsin2901:
Wetin consign us no news again
Concern not consign

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by MrPresident1: 10:49am On May 11, 2016
Ooni is not like Oshiomhole, Oshiomhole is all mouth no action, tueeeeh! cheesy

Ooni is complete akson man! cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by wandeykul(f): 10:58am On May 11, 2016
Beremx:
She was pregnant before marriage?

something is fishy.
I jst tire for u,aproko of the highest order,you can go to the palace to confirm cos I wonder how people like u reason.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On May 11, 2016
ebosie11:
Ile Ife residents are about to welcome a new Prince as the wife of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi is pregnant.The monarch and his wife paid a courtesy visit to Jennifer Obayuwana and her dad at Polo Luxury store in Victoria Island.

See photos of the socialite turned monarch above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/ooni-of-ife-queen-pregnant-wuraola.html
You are a sexist undecided

Why not a new princess
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:59am On May 11, 2016
Sugarhugs:
All this bloggers self. Is she not suppose to get pregnant before? undecided

My sister, abeg help me ask dem o?

If she no preggy, they will ask " she never use abortion scarra the womb so?".

World people sef.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 10:59am On May 11, 2016
cool
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by samx4real(m): 11:00am On May 11, 2016
Lilimax:
Amebo!, did she confirm to you she's pregnant?

Btw,How come the only colour of cloth this Ooni's wife wear is white ever since she got married?.

Because they married her as a virgin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by Beremx(f): 11:03am On May 11, 2016
wandeykul:
I jst tire for u,aproko of the highest order,you can go to the palace to confirm cos I wonder how people like u reason.
who's this fly quoting me?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On May 11, 2016
Wao onni know won carry last, congratulation onni ife. Na God win
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by Arewa12: 11:06am On May 11, 2016
hmmm. Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by SURElee(f): 11:14am On May 11, 2016
Lilimax:
Amebo!, did she confirm to you she's pregnant?

Btw,How come the only colour of cloth this Ooni's wife wear is white ever since she got married?.

Walai! Godbless you. I have always wondered why they wear only white. There are other colours that depicts royalty na lke purple also. I Tire for this white wey me dey see on a daily. Anyways wetin concern me sef?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:19am On May 11, 2016
Segadem:
[size=14pt]iyangbali gaved the permission to got pregnant grin grin grin[/size]
Got pregnant? shocked shocked shocked kai simple English you cannot spoke. Common go and correction yourself and stop embarrassment me on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by Unfathomable: 11:25am On May 11, 2016
which one is all this white white that all of them are wearing, I smell a cult here. Young people joining ogbnoni... hian!!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by lukency(m): 11:30am On May 11, 2016
Beremx:
She was pregnant before marriage?

something is fishy.
Wtz ur own bizness
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by alayo22002(m): 12:30pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by shadrach77: 12:58pm On May 11, 2016
The son to be won't be an automatic heir to the throne. Kini big deal? cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by zingobaby: 1:05pm On May 11, 2016
Aproko blog gers
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by kenoz(m): 1:10pm On May 11, 2016
okay
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by dumie(f): 1:22pm On May 11, 2016
Hmm all the tea people were spilling on this Wuraola...Her cup runneth over!
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by SirdeKay: 2:07pm On May 11, 2016
I can spot the babe posing with the Queen in the 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 6th pix is wearing a Grail Cross.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Wuraola Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2016
Why does this man wear white all the time? His shoes look really nice though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo In The 1700's / PHOTO: So Hilarious! Igbo Masquerade Poses With Girlfriend / What does the word 'Biafra' mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.