Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,127 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road (32443 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Osita Chidoka In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial In Igbo Attire / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) / Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by Bitterleafsoup: 10:59am On May 11, 2016
chudidonas:

After you point out Obiano, Ngige and Obi's contribution to the state before they became governors. Go on..
The first time I vote was for Willie. Why do you think Anaedo voted him because of those you mentioned above with no track record. Obi tried small but he's a bastard for building that Mall in Abuja.
Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by olivegirl(f): 11:01am On May 11, 2016
olisaEze:

Ezeiweka Rd is in awada, one of the more populated area in onitsha.

Buh no be from FRSC e enter politics? He's just doing what he has been trained 2do, affecting his immediate environment through his training. Which says a lot about him than his counterparts that are busy jumping from one party to the other in a bid to secure political appointments, and immunity from prosecution.

Awada is in obosi urban. Pls correct yourself

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2016
Bishops10:

Abi the next V.P??

First governor then president.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:03am On May 11, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
He has been in politics since OBJ was President I'm cool.

Not with his pocket bank money from fidelity was used in Innosan and Coschairs Agriculture and plenty medium sized ventures from transportation to fish farming. Willie worked with businesses in Anambra. Because of that credit they got Federal funding under GEJ as well.

And you do not know that Peter Obi 'owns' Fidelity Bank?
Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by Bishops10(m): 11:06am On May 11, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

First governor then president.
we don't want him
Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:07am On May 11, 2016
Bishops10:

we don't want him

Say that with your ballot paper at the appropriate time.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by Bitterleafsoup: 11:07am On May 11, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

And you do not know that Peter Obi 'owns' Fidelity Bank?
He does not own it he holds stock in Fidelity like others and so?
Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:12am On May 11, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
He does not own it he holds stock in Fidelity like others and so?

What is the ownership structure of Fidelity Bank?

Who 'owns' Dangote cement?
Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by wink2015(m): 11:12am On May 11, 2016
[size=15pt]Osita Chidoka go and sit down there! what did you do as an aviation minister under the disgraceful Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Administration.

Just one of your publicity stunt you are known for!

You want to be a governor but you want to ride to power through cheap publicity! Look at your unshave face and putting on an old mechanic wear
[/size]
Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by chudidonas(m): 11:17am On May 11, 2016
olivegirl:
Ike obosi (high chief) i'm proud . Nweshi#ada abadagu #ada ide. Obosi nnem

Jiri Nwanyo Nwanyi oma! We know u'r from Obosi cheesy
Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by olisaEze(m): 11:27am On May 11, 2016
olivegirl:

Awada is in obosi urban. Pls correct yourself

I'm not disputing that, as long as you get the point.
Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by philfrey08: 11:36am On May 11, 2016
For CHRIST SAKE.....does that look like Chidoka?

Did he go to prison to look darker, grow beard and get taller and bigger like that?
is my eye decieving me?
Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by don3e(m): 12:08pm On May 11, 2016
That is good thing he is doing, other should emulate him. Every big man feel he or she can't serve humanity. IF JESUS AND MOHAMMED SERVE who are we. Big thumb for you

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by fyneboi79(m): 12:39pm On May 11, 2016
Lilimax:
Is he from Obosi? undecided
yes he is . I am from Ire Village in Obosi too. Are u from Obosi?
Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 11, 2016
Doesn't even look like he is controlling traffic. More like telling the keke drivers to pass so that he can cross the road.

This is what i do anyway..
Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by funkyibodude(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2016
Aromas:

At least he try, which one u do? grin
I dey fight kwarupshion grin
Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by funkyibodude(m): 1:20pm On May 11, 2016
chudidonas:

Lol.. You people will soon drag Buhari and party rivalry into it
yes nah, no jobs for the masses undecided
Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by Bishops10(m): 1:29pm On May 11, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Say that with your ballot paper at the appropriate time.
I think I should be saying that to you
Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:37pm On May 11, 2016
Bishops10:

I think I should be saying that to you

That means you do not even have a voters card.
Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by ELYYUSUF: 2:10pm On May 11, 2016
typical mad man.
Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by Bishops10(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

That means you do not even have a voters card.
And I think if you do,you will wait till you use it.
Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by Lilimax(f): 2:24pm On May 11, 2016
fyneboi79:
yes he is . I am from Ire Village in Obosi too. Are u from Obosi?
Nope!
Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by Urine: 2:36pm On May 11, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Osita Chidoka is the next governor of Anambra state, take it or leave it.

I'm not Igbo or even from Anambra, but I've always said that this man should be the Governor of his state, I respected him as head of FRSC but a particular reaction from him as Minister is why I will always support him. Let me know when his campaign starts, I will deploy my tech skills free of charge and even contribute money for his campaign.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by mikolo80: 2:36pm On May 11, 2016
chudidonas:

Maybe, but this is getting more usual for him and he's not contesting for any political position
that's called softening the ground,then boom you blindside 'em
ask fayose
Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by Akinaukwa: 3:14pm On May 11, 2016
I only saw somebody waiting to board Kekenapep. Cheap popularity!!
Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by banio: 4:10pm On May 11, 2016
Is that his job?.
Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2016
Urine:

I'm not Igbo or even from Anambra, but I've always said that this man should be the Governor of his state, I respected him as head of FRSC but a particular reaction from him as Minister is why I will always support him. Let me know when his campaign starts, I will deploy my tech skills free of charge and even contribute money for his campaign.

Thanks

Care to share this reaction?
Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by Urine: 7:16pm On May 11, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Care to share this reaction?

During the last election, when the polity was hot, all government officials were bashing the opposition making divisive statements. When Osita had the same opportunity, he made his point known clearly without bringing down the opposition, saw the video on twitter at the time. No politician from 1960 till date will do that. Those are the kind of people we need at the center, so I'm eager to see him perform at the state level first.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road by hotspec(m): 7:43pm On May 11, 2016
Nna. So, controlling traffic after morning jog is now an automatic ticket for becoming governor in ur state(Anambra)? Oh! that means he will b able to control ur money and resources well. Nonsense news, nonsense OP. Iranu jatijati.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Sacks Princewill Chike For Hosting Programme Without Permission / Nigeria To Sell Refineries, ICC, 34 Others / Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.