Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

4 Things People Do Online That Freaks Me Out! - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Things People Do Online That Freaks Me Out! (15829 Views)

How Do I Get A Verified Paypal Account To Do Online Business? / 4 Things Any Blogger Who Want To Be The Next rated Should Aim - Techinfo / 4 Things People Believe About Bloggers That Aren't True - Techinfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 4 Things People Do Online That Freaks Me Out! by Nobody: 8:30am On May 12, 2016
Lol
Re: 4 Things People Do Online That Freaks Me Out! by Nobody: 8:36am On May 12, 2016
Imagine a blogger tryna copy stuff from another blog and he'll copy word for word, No editing...

The Download links is something else... They provide dead/expired links... Every blogger should upload his/her files in a reliable storage link.. Eg Datafilehost etc and also make sure he checks the links at every point in time...
Re: 4 Things People Do Online That Freaks Me Out! by Crystalom3(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2016
ThomasMills:
I've been very lucky to have found a profile with such beautiful and high-quality business-related pictures. No cheap talk, just the real picture of how the clients of Global InterGold online store work, rest and travel. Recommendable, posibly you'll find what you seek for. Check - https://www.flickr.com/photos/131160301@N07/ smiley smiley smiley
what do you mean? Advertising on my thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Bloggers When Adsense Approves Your Request. / Facebook Unveils 7th Data Center....powered By 100% Renewable Energy / Tip To Write Or Comment In Blue Color Text On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.