Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria (26469 Views)

Cameron Okoye Makes It Into "Fc Barcelona Lagos" Team After The Tryout (photo) / Cameron Okoye Celebrates His 9th Birthday (Photos) / Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by James4424: 2:04pm On May 11, 2016
Yomieluv:
The PM messed up with that statement,the whites never want Africa to develop,after all most of the stolen wealth are kept with the whites.

For once,I agree with Freeze.

The PM is only be hypocritical,considering the father is indicted in a corrupt issue.
. You must be very gullible and quite frankly stupid to agree with this so called freeze. Check the facts bro. Nigeria is the top ten most corrupt nations. And you here criticing the truth. And blaming it on others for your misfortune. That's just too sad

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by hardcorevin(m): 2:08pm On May 11, 2016
theshaderoom:
Read what daddy freeze has to say about David Cameron

Dear David, when you get to hell, help me greet your fantastically corrupt dad!
I can't believe that you, a man whose father was implicated in the Panama papers saga and this same you were asked by the opposition to resign because you owned shares in the alleged company that was involved, are now calling Nigeria corrupt John 8:7 KJV
[7] So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

The qualification required to call someone corrupt, is to be absolutely corruption free yourself.

I wish my president was from the ghetto so he could bitch slap your punk ass and turn you bright pink.
But then again..... He wouldn't want to stain his palms.~FRZ

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFQvw0TxLzs/

rubish,Keep ur harsh words to ur self....No Nation is as corrupt as Nigeria..What kills us is Greedness simple.......
Buhari himself is very very corrupt,Ask him how much he stole when he was PTF chairman,ask him about the Halibuton Scandal
No politician in Nigeria is corrupt free but what happens is that some are more greedy than Others...Is there any Govn,Si-nator that never stole..Why then are some impliciated and some not?
The answer is:Greedness.
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by brightleave(m): 2:09pm On May 11, 2016
issorite
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by wayaa007(m): 2:09pm On May 11, 2016
Soon fridge abi freeze, would tell us how David cameron called him, and how he's such a good judge of character!!!! Lubbish
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by GloriaNinja(f): 2:17pm On May 11, 2016
That albino head freeze is a disgrace to Nigeria. He sticks into matter that is none of his business and neither helpful. he nags like a Bi$$ch.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by bwazo6: 2:20pm On May 11, 2016
theshaderoom:
David cameron go hear am. He will learn that Nigerians dont take lightly to foreigners insulting them...we are the only ones allowed to insult our self grin

see more

http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/05/david-when-you-get-to-hell-help-me.html

Yes wo!
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by hardcorevin(m): 2:20pm On May 11, 2016
benjoesky:
Thunder fire Cameron sef

rubish,Keep ur harsh words to ur self....No Nation is as corrupt as Nigeria..What kills us is Greedness simple.......
Buhari himself is very very corrupt,Ask him how much he stole when he was PTF chairman,ask him about the Halibuton Scandal
No politician in Nigeria is corrupt free but what happens is that some are more greedy than Others...Is there any Govn,Si-nator that never stole..Why then are some impliciated and some not?
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by hardcorevin(m): 2:21pm On May 11, 2016
stexsy:
So is Nigeria not corrupt?
Is Buhari the corrupt not labeling others corrupt?

Notice me, freeze fir

Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Menace2Society(m): 2:25pm On May 11, 2016
TippyTop:

I won't only say it to his face, Id spit on him too, how about that?
LMAO grin u of all people!
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by laprince(m): 2:27pm On May 11, 2016
did Freeze see his dad in hell?
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Olukat(m): 2:29pm On May 11, 2016
My friend call your president to limit his insult on Nigerians
The British Prime minister actually reiterated GMB views on Nigeria state. sad sad sad
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by tunaguy(m): 2:29pm On May 11, 2016
Is this not Cameroon d avatar guy
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by omenka(m): 2:36pm On May 11, 2016
theshaderoom:
David cameron go hear am. He will learn that Nigerians dont take lightly to foreigners insulting them...we are the only ones allowed to insult our self grin

see more

True. Just like a black man calling a black man nigga. A white man doesn't dare, except of course Eminem. cheesy
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Bollinger(m): 2:48pm On May 11, 2016
Nigerians just don't like hearing the truth. What Nigerians know is their reality but refuse to accept it. Mind boggling.
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Raziii(m): 2:51pm On May 11, 2016
please guys how old is Freeze?
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by macherie1: 2:55pm On May 11, 2016
Freeze has said the truth. What David Cameron said is an embarrassment to his country and himself. Even if Nigeria is corrupt, the manner in which he spoke about it is completely ridiculous and unacceptable. He should have checked himself before opening his loud mouth to spew rubbish.
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by bebe2(f): 2:57pm On May 11, 2016
caleb404:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I dey naija now o. Buhari is really Godsent

Foodstuffs are cheaper now
Fuel dey everywhere and they all sell at government approved price
Light dey steady self
The whole Nigeria don really change finish.
When i dey Lagos, i see the smiles of people and how happy they are with the new Government oooo. Jonathan was really a failure cha. That man too dull. fuel e nor fit give us, light self nor dey, and foodstuffs really expensive during Jonathan time.

Thank God for Buhari ooooo, our messiah
grin grin grin

grin grin I forget say u tell me grin

Calm down oo

In God we trust. No man can solve naija problems but God. cool cool
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 11, 2016
titiakins:
Freeze should just hold it there
When Buhari said Nigerians are criminals
Where was he?

What does these have to do with freeze?
He should stick to his day Job and stop this ass licking
Ministers have already been picked!!!

Well said! smiley. Lmao!
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by CioAngels(f): 3:19pm On May 11, 2016
Daddy freeze. Must saraki and others toe david cameron's footstep. Lets call a spade its name, spade. Are you supporting politians stealling millions individually what belongs to all Nigerians. The Nigerian politians will continue to be disgraced as long as they steal, loot and fantastically corrupt. Is this what am extremely rich is all about, looting. Awon apa ni le eku jaye gbogbo.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by DIKEnaWAR: 3:35pm On May 11, 2016
titiakins:
Freeze should just hold it there
When Buhari said Nigerians are criminals
Where was he?

What does these have to do with freeze?
He should stick to his day Job and stop this ass licking
Ministers have already been picked!!!

Ass lickers haven't been picked. Have they ?
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Demrich(m): 3:51pm On May 11, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Just like your PMB earlier told him in London that Nigeria and Nigerians are corrupt
corruption is nigerian second name. The BPM need not be over emphasized.
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by hyperflex(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2016
We gave out the reflection that David Cameron saw. He said what he saw. U can jump down n die cuz of that or accept the truth. Freeze shld take several sits. Mr Talk Talk. Nigeria is fantastically corrupt! I repeat it.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Gabrendo(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2016
Oh this Badly Bleached Mouth Lickin Small Brained Man Again. Freeze Go and Sleep under a hot Pussy. Fucker. David Cameron Is Right. And I Fully support his Slander against Nigeria.
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Gabrendo(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2016
macherie1:
Freeze has said the truth. What David Cameron said is an embarrassment to his country and himself. Even if Nigeria is corrupt, the manner in which he spoke about it is completely ridiculous and unacceptable. He should have checked himself before opening his loud mouth to spew rubbish.

Freeze is a Terribly bleached, Fake accented, Small brained Fargot. Notin he says Is ever right. David camerom is ryt yesterday, today, tommorow about how Nigeria is ridiculously corrupt.
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Gabrendo(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2016
tunaguy:
Is this not Cameroon d avatar guy

What Continent are You From? James Cameron is The Avatar Director U Hear. David Cameron Is UK Head of govt. Got It Small Brained pikin.
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Gabrendo(m): 4:26pm On May 11, 2016
caleb404:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I dey naija now o. Buhari is really Godsent

Foodstuffs are cheaper now
Fuel dey everywhere and they all sell at government approved price
Light dey steady self
The whole Nigeria don really change finish.
When i dey Lagos, i see the smiles of people and how happy they are with the new Government oooo. Jonathan was really a failure cha. That man too dull. fuel e nor fit give us, light self nor dey, and foodstuffs really expensive during Jonathan time.

Thank God for Buhari ooooo, our messiah
grin grin grin

Guy Are You For Real. Wetin U Smoke? Or do U Mean It Ironical?
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by itsmaleekbaby(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2016
IMAGINE!!!!

Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 11, 2016
We always hate hearing the truth.
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by iroc4eva: 5:37pm On May 11, 2016
my instinct z telling me dat dis freez of a man z seriously seeking for any appointment frm pmb ....was pmb not de dat has been shouting Naijeriya KWOROPTION ! naijeriya kworoption!!.... abi no ni our people talkam say " de name wet u give ur dog na eim ur neighbours go de callam" ...
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by RemyMartinz(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2016
c me c freeze ooo

this guy go just dey talk

who he don epp self??
Re: Freeze Reacts David Cameron's Statement About Nigeria by wilcrak: 7:51pm On May 11, 2016
Why nigerians just dey make noise the country is corrupt! I mean the guy just spoke the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) / Meet Ellen Baby, Danish Comedian With A Very Big Bum And Big Heart For Africa (P / Ernest Obi Traditional Marriage Ceremony (in Picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.