Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody (16837 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: "Why Buhari Abandoned You" - Femi Fani-Kayode To Ortom / Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) / Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Dottore: 4:51pm On May 11, 2016
EastanPower:
EFCC should leave FFK alone.

When will they quiz Tinubu & Amechi?

How did APC get funds to campaign for buhari?

Write a petition to EFCC against Amaechi and Tinubu, attach proofs of their financial crimes, publicise your petition and your proofs if the EFCC doesn't make prompt effort to indict them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by chacoonder(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2016
EastanPower:

I wonder what people like you do with their brains (that's if available)... angry
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Nateben(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2016
Well, I'm not saying that these guys should not repay what they squandered but, is it only GEJ's men?, from what I heard, Amaechi, el-rufi, Rochas, tinubu, Oshomole and many others sponsored our President during his campaign and most of them used their state money to do that, now my question is, are these guys above the law?

You tell me you are for everyone and for no one, but from the look of things you belong to some people, now when I mention witch hunting some zombies will quote me....

If buhari doesn't stop this selective persecution, may amadioha, strike him and his cows dead.

Peace I'm Out!!
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Mendelssohn(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2016
Na wah oooo. Nairaland is the place where you find different sets of people the different levels of thinking deficiency. Even in the face of self confession of a criminal, many of them whose future and that of their unborn generation has been dangerously mortgaged by these economic plunderers, who can barely afford to have just a meal in a day, who can manageably afford to get their children in average schools, who can hardly access amenities and infrastructures that should ordinarily usher them into an atmosphere of better life, would be the ones to dispense with twaddle and babble utterances of witch hunt when those evil perpetrators are just on the verge of being brought to book. What's the problem with Nigerian to youths? Why have most of them lost the hope of being better persons in future? Why have most of them relegated themselves to people who cannot go beyond the limit of eating crumbs under the table of looters? Common sense is indeed not common.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Israel317(m): 5:02pm On May 11, 2016
Buhari is a big fool, Why is he fighting corruption against his opposition. This's unfair, why can't he probe Tinubu and others..Chai!!..Old fool.
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by laffwitmi: 5:02pm On May 11, 2016
Was Tinubu & Amechi part of the last administration?
EastanPower:

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 11, 2016
EastanPower:

If only the EFCC bothered to read nairaland comments
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Ebukaokeke5: 5:10pm On May 11, 2016
Crucify him, EFCC.
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 11, 2016
Israel317:
Buhari is a big fool, Why is he fighting corruption against his opposition. This's unfair, why can't he probe Tinubu and others..Chai!!..Old fool.
Buhari doesn't care about your worthless comment. If any politician wants to steal money and get away with it, he had better be friends with the president
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Mendelssohn(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2016
Israel317:

You are one of the reasons I support the social media bill. Someone like you is meant to be picked from this platform and straight into the net, if only to enhance a better way of thinking, analyzing and commenting in public platforms.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by LoneRanger2: 5:11pm On May 11, 2016
[quote author=Dottore post=45526499]

Write a petition to EFCC against Amaechi and Tinubu, attach proofs of their financial crimes, publicise your petition and your proofs if the EFCC doesn't make prompt effort to indict them. [/quotewell said.I don't know if the name of Tinubu and co give some people orgasm.

Tinubu was out of government for over 8yrs yet PDP that was in power then could not indict or prosecute him yet they keep shouting prosecute Tinubu and co.Bring petition and proofs na,wosai!!nobody wan bring am but them want prosecution.

I tire for some people matter o!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Ebukaokeke5: 5:12pm On May 11, 2016
Israel317:
because corruption starts and ends wit d opposition.
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by EastanPower(m): 5:14pm On May 11, 2016
laffwitmi:
Was Tinubu & Amechi part of the last administration?

So only people that served in the past government are to be probed abi?

Did Amechi not serve in the last government?

What of Fashola and others?

How did the APC fund buhari's campaign?
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by 4nobody4every1: 5:14pm On May 11, 2016
Keneking:
“There are other petitions against the former minister and he will be grilled. In the coming days, we will reveal the outcome of investigations.” shocked shocked shocked

Let them keep Fani for one month sef...after the investigations, EFCC would have sanitized him smiley

But where is lalasticlala sef?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by EastanPower(m): 5:15pm On May 11, 2016
kropotkin11:
Buhari doesn't care about your worthless comment. If any politician wants to steal money and get away with it, he had better be friends with the president

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by VERDA: 5:19pm On May 11, 2016
anselm791:
But wait o, I hope he didn't think for a second that he was going to go Scott free. After all the things that were coming out from that his mouth? E remain Fayose. Witch hunt or not, they must be taught how to respect elders.

You dey vex o...

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2016
How old is ur pahpah am not sure he can reaad front page of a news paper without changing his glasses up to 4* am not sure he can even lead his snuff sniffing club not to talk of his home cos he spends more time der Dan home

In conclusion u no get ooom training at all

ononujuchika:
The joke is on you EFCC

Toothless bubu lap dog.

I blame the lame and compromised judiciary we have in this cesspit of a country.

FFK will eventually comeout and still continue to be a thorn in the flesh of this fraud government.
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by trendytrendz: 5:38pm On May 11, 2016
I'm just laughing at all these people cheering buhari on, he is setting a very bad precedent, if pdp manages to win come 2019, they will return the favor by locking everybody up likewise from apc. Keep applauding o

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by laffwitmi: 5:42pm On May 11, 2016
Write a petition to EFCC against them, attach proofs of their financial crimes
EastanPower:

So only people that served in the past government are to be probed abi?

Did Amechi not serve in the last government?

What of Fashola and others?

How did the APC fund buhari's campaign?
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by PANDA2: 5:44pm On May 11, 2016
This uncouth baboon known as FFK should be put away for several years and the key thrown away so that he ceases to defeacate on our public space. The fool is just a public nuisance.
I wonder how he will cope without his cocaine fix for a whole 14 days!
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by clintwine(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2016
Nateben:
Well, I'm not saying that these guys should not repay what they squandered but, is it only GEJ's men?, from what I heard, Amaechi, el-rufi, Rochas, tinubu, Oshomole and many others sponsored our President during his campaign and most of them used their state money to do that, now my question is, are these guys above the law?

You tell me you are for everyone and for no one, but from the look of things you belong to some people, now when I mention witch hunting some zombies will quote me....

If buhari doesn't stop this selective persecution, may amadioha, strike him and his cows dead.

Peace I'm Out!!

Keep Calm
Wisdom dictates that you start with the opposite camp first, then next you go after those in your camp
to be a General, you have to know tactics

Hasn't it occurred to you guys that once he goes after his own camp, the cookie would crumble
we would loose the war on corruption as they will join forces with the opposite camp (as the enemy of your enemy is your friend)

People forget that Efcc is an organization, it's crazy that every arrest that is made people start screaming buhari
that organization was built to arrest corrupt people

Instead of arguing on why is he arresting the opposite camp, we should be asking the right questions of : Did these guys actually steal this money ?? If you stole money, what camp you belong become irrelevant

Sometime ago FFK was boasting that he never took government money, now he is saying he collected it thinking it was raised by private individuals, he might be right, all he needs to do is prove that he is right and explain how he disbursed the money so we can recover as much as possible

I have always been of the opinion that FFK is loudMouthed and good at singing, he is PDPs weakest Link
In 14 days you would be surprised the kind of songs he would sing
that guy would reveal both the ones he was asked about and that which no one asked him

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by EastanPower(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2016
laffwitmi:
Write a petition to EFCC against them, attach proofs of their financial crimes

Trust me, even if all that is done, EFCC will not disturb them.
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by myhotbrain: 6:14pm On May 11, 2016
trendytrendz:
I'm just laughing at all these people cheering buhari on, he is setting a very bad precedent, if pdp manages to win come 2019, they will return the favor by locking everybody up likewise from apc. Keep applauding o

THE JOKE IS ON YOU, MY FRIEND!

LET US ASSUME THAT BUHARI JAILED ALL THE YAM EATERS WHO ARE PDP MEMBERS.
AND GOD WILLING, A GOOD PDP MAN BECOMES PRESIDENT SOMETIMES IN THE FUTURE WHO ALSO JAIL YAM EATERS WHO ARE MEMBERS OF APC. THEN, NAIJA IS A WINNER! BECAUSE, ALL THE YAM EATERS WOULD HAVE BEEN JAILED IN BOTH PDP AND APC AND THE REMAINING PDP & APC & ANY OTHER PARTY MEMBERS WILL BE TOO SCARED TO EAT OUR YAMS AGAIN.

DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND? CLAP FOR YOURSELF!
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by AjCityOne: 6:25pm On May 11, 2016
EastanPower:

When was the last time Tinubu held a public office? Use your 5% brain to reason.
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by horlabiyi(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2016
APC members aresaint
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by Lokospirit(m): 6:35pm On May 11, 2016
I dey look o
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by hmuhammad(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2016
EastanPower:

many people contributed, they realized over 100 million naira from southeast alone, they got over 5billion naira from yam farmers.

masses contributed. I personally bought 10k scratch card, just imagine 10million Nigerians paying 5k to fund PMB's campaign..

Stop crying
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by hmuhammad(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2016
EastanPower:

Tell your father to use his 0.005% brain first.
lalasticlala should ban this person for 1 year
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by ddippset(m): 7:19pm On May 11, 2016
myhotbrain:

THE JOKE IS ON YOU, MY FRIEND!

LET US ASSUME THAT BUHARI JAILED ALL THE YAM EATERS WHO ARE PDP MEMBERS.
AND GOD WILLING, A GOOD PDP MAN BECOMES PRESIDENT SOMETIMES IN THE FUTURE WHO ALSO JAIL YAM EATERS WHO ARE MEMBERS OF APC. THEN, NAIJA IS A WINNER! BECAUSE, ALL THE YAM EATERS WOULD HAVE BEEN JAILED IN BOTH PDP AND APC AND THE REMAINING PDP & APC & ANY OTHER PARTY MEMBERS WILL BE TOO SCARED TO EAT OUR YAMS AGAIN.

DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND? CLAP FOR YOURSELF!
no he doesn't understand. To him it is better to let all criminals go free because they are in opposition and it would amount to witch hunting. He cannot comprehend the sense you just made, it is way too advanced for him.
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by MeAboki(m): 7:34pm On May 11, 2016
wendyhope:
14 days? all these people and their drama

Enough time for him to chop and dance - am sure he'll enjoy the watery beans.
Re: Fani-kayode To Spend 14 Days A Renewable Order In EFCC Custody by kunyeo(m): 7:36pm On May 11, 2016
EastanPower:

Simple reasoning. Nobody is worried about the source of PDP campaign fund if it had not emanated from CENTRAL BANK OR DASUKI.IT IS FROM GOVERNMENT COFFERS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed / Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo / FG Suspends Evacuation Of Stranded Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.