Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Buhari To British TV: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To British TV: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt. (496 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Lists Why Buhari Is Corrupt / Yes!!!!!! Nigeria Is A Big Shithole / Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari To British TV: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt. by TippyTop(m): 2:14pm On May 11, 2016
[size=15pt]Nigerian President: 'Yes' My Country Is Corrupt[/size]
Muhammadu Buhari was speaking in London after David Cameron described his country, and Afghanistan, as "fantastically corrupt".
The President of Nigeria has admitted to Sky News that his country is corrupt, after David Cameron was caught on camera making the same point.

Asked by Sky News' Diplomatic Editor Dominic Waghorn whether his country was corrupt, he answered: "Yes."

Speaking in London at an anti-corruption event hosted by the Commonwealth Secretariat, Muhammadu Buhari said he would not be expecting the Prime Minister to say sorry.

"I am not going to demand any apology from anybody," he said.

http://news.sky.com/story/1694123/nigerian-president-yes-my-country-is-corrupt

Re: Buhari To British TV: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt. by TippyTop(m): 2:15pm On May 11, 2016
When Bubu speaks, Zombies Suffer.
Bubu fall hand and leg of his zombie supporters. Make I go laff ja re grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To British TV: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt. by chriskosherbal(m): 2:15pm On May 11, 2016
Hmmm I see
Re: Buhari To British TV: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt. by PrinceFromDilli(m): 2:19pm On May 11, 2016
Pawn!!! Baba Don hit dem wailers hammer for gorimapa head.
Re: Buhari To British TV: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt. by diegwu01: 2:23pm On May 11, 2016
what is wrong with his statement?
Re: Buhari To British TV: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt. by Mynd44: 2:27pm On May 11, 2016

(1)

2016 N145 Petrol Price: We’ll Occupy Nigeria Next Week – Students' Association / Did We Deregulate Or Did We Just Remove Fuel Subsidy? / "They Just Need Someone To Believe In Them And Give Them Opportunities.”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.