Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,809 members, 7,837,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) (57436 Views)

Iroko Tree Bursts Into Fire Itself In Lagos (Photo) / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. / Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by allanphash7(m): 3:21pm On May 11, 2016
just hate Nigeria

Nigeria is cursed

dont dare quote me
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by todayguest(m): 3:21pm On May 11, 2016
Well! It goes to show that, his brain isn't lazy. It can devise a means to an end. Let show some kindness for his creativity.

2 Likes

Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 11, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by taurusmena1(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2016
This ain't a result of poverty but outright laziness,deceit,greed and criminal mindedness. #ShameOnHim and his cohorts.
greatgod2012:
See what poverty has reduced human being to.

Na wa o!

So pathetic!
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by guywitzerogal(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2016
hardeydhoying:

Oh!! You forgot something........... It's LadyF again
sha ladyF na begger?
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 11, 2016
Twaci:
Look everyone! The value of makeup cheesy
Yes, 5 naira. Invaluable!
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:23pm On May 11, 2016
The hustle is real
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Twaci(f): 3:25pm On May 11, 2016
Haute:

Yes, 5 naira. Invaluable!
You think? undecided
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by WASMOG(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2016
Brainiacmrtolz:

And Maigida can't do nothing about it
and what exactly did u want him to do feed them or give them money many of them are rich but they still prefer begging as occupation
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by steve308(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2016
where is Buhari this man has to face CCT
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by jkendy(m): 3:29pm On May 11, 2016
This is what happens when a whole country looses the sense of direction.
You can't blame him, that's what they've turned Nigerians into and a man is in UK blaming David Cameron for calling them fantastically corrupt
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by goodvision12(m): 3:30pm On May 11, 2016
VickyRotex:

It's happening already! cry cry
nigeria is a place where anything and everything is possible.
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by adjizzy(m): 3:30pm On May 11, 2016
Twaci:
Look everyone! The value of makeup cheesy
............ and funny enof no one even noticed d creativity in dis guys work, at least he no steal from una his just begging for aid, tell me wat creativity is embedded in dos who claim to b your leaders nd yet Steal wats yrs, nd u all still envy dem. #misunderstood#

2 Likes

Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 3:33pm On May 11, 2016
goodvision12:
nigeria is a place where anything and everything is possible.

I tell you!
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by mostyg(m): 3:35pm On May 11, 2016
i ve seen worst. You will see some black beggers in Saudi Arabia with hands up to forearms. They usually tie their hand at the back of the head to create the look.
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by JOYOSITA(f): 3:36pm On May 11, 2016
Waste of talent.
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by LockDown69(m): 3:40pm On May 11, 2016
if it's in Lagos then you shouldn't be surprised.
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by BABANGBALI: 3:40pm On May 11, 2016
So dis is how eleko1 has been doing to survive in lagos
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by greatgod2012(f): 3:44pm On May 11, 2016
taurusmena1:
This ain't a result of poverty but outright laziness,deceit,greed and criminal mindedness. #ShameOnHim and his cohorts.

I agree
But don't you think poverty too has a role to play in this.
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Twaci(f): 3:45pm On May 11, 2016
adjizzy:

............ and funny enof no one even noticed d creativity in dis guys work, at least he no steal from una his just begging for aid, tell me wat creativity is embedded in dos who claim to b your leaders nd yet Steal wats yrs, nd u all still envy dem. #misunderstood#
Don't mind them. See as talent dey waste sad

1 Like

Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by missyge(f): 3:48pm On May 11, 2016
WASMOG:
That's is a criminal offence

the man should be jailed

that's how they spoil the image of this country beggars just full every where come to maraba under bridge and see there more than 200 beggers there

I they vex embarassed embarassed embarassed
U mean Maraba in Ilorin?
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by sonnie10: 3:48pm On May 11, 2016
mhiz:
Welcome to Nigeria . . .

. . . Where they are all fantastically corrupt.
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by ladyF(f): 3:51pm On May 11, 2016
guywitzerogal:
sha ladyF na begger?
you know no say begging na some people's career?

For people earning minimum wage, this beggar here is making the person's annual salary in less than a month grin --->>> https://www.nairaland.com/2888171/how-make-more-than-n300000
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2016
mostyg:
i ve seen worst. You will see some black beggers in Saudi Arabia with hands up to forearms. They usually tie their hand at the back of the head to create the look.
chai,those ones go make too much money. Arab money plus the fact that Arabs are merciful
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by guywitzerogal(m): 3:57pm On May 11, 2016
ladyF:

you know no say begging na some people's career?

For people earning minimum wage, this beggar here is making the person's annual salary in less than a month grin --->>> https://www.nairaland.com/2888171/how-make-more-than-n300000
noted.....
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2016
olihilistic:
shocked. rate of unemployment is alarming
fantastically abi?
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2016
missyge:
U mean Maraba in Ilorin?
it's has to be maraba maybe in Abuja. There is no bridge at Ilorin Maraba,the bridge is around post office
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by rollywise(m): 4:00pm On May 11, 2016
Ahhhhhh...a far it's Lagos, even if I don't wanna believe, I just have to believe
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 11, 2016
WELL LIFE IS HARD

Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by prinsam30: 4:14pm On May 11, 2016
ladyF:
I really won't be surprised. When women will go and use kids that ain't theirs to beg. Situation is really messed up! cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

LadyF on point
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by LEXYCOM: 4:16pm On May 11, 2016
Man must chop anyhow, at least it better than been a robber or a polithiefsian
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 11, 2016
Rexnegro:
fantastically abi?
I don't know if it is fantastically or cacolatically

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos) / Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) / Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.