Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) (57437 Views)

Iroko Tree Bursts Into Fire Itself In Lagos (Photo) / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. / Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2016
WASMOG:
and what exactly did u want him to do feed them or give them money many of them are rich but they still prefer begging as occupation

Get them off the streets of course. He has the power to impose that kind of law
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by itsmaleekbaby(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2016
Imagine!!
MrAboki:
What if this is from Movie shoot and the Poster is lying just to get likes and retweets.. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3702962_cymera20160511143631_jpega71dafb55ce01d1ae4c41ffa70266433

Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by WASMOG(m): 4:43pm On May 11, 2016
missyge:
U mean Maraba in Ilorin?
nop nasarawa state
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 4:53pm On May 11, 2016
WASMOG:
That's is a criminal offence

the man should be jailed

that's how they spoil the image of this country beggars just full every where come to maraba under bridge and see there more than 200 beggers there

I they vex embarassed embarassed embarassed
which image wey una country get, u done frustration. Or u dey new to nigeri current economy
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2016
Smart decision but not d best. And the make up was fantastic, he just go and build a career as a make up artist and work wit d nolly wood industry 2 earn cool cash.
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by phkka1(m): 4:59pm On May 11, 2016
Nigerian beggers are also fantastically corrupt as their politicians.
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by kvngbree01(f): 5:33pm On May 11, 2016
Lol real hustler. Funny the thing looks real. At least he aint robbing.
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by louisdemaria(m): 5:38pm On May 11, 2016
ladyF:
I really won't be surprised. When women will go and use kids that ain't theirs to beg. Situation is really messed up! cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
I dy feel u no be small...& dis ur name + d way u dy announce am"LadyF",no be wash.
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Engineermbugame(m): 5:38pm On May 11, 2016
ladyF:
I really won't be surprised. When women will go and use kids that ain't theirs to beg. Situation is really messed up! cry

were have u been ladyf?
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by opey112(m): 6:16pm On May 11, 2016
ladyF:

Man must chop.
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by skywalker001(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2016
egedege1:
I want to be friends with you
why don't you go to friend finder am sure u wil find many frnds there... Jst saying
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by GeneralFestytop(m): 6:56pm On May 11, 2016
Actually poverty ti take over in their life
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by missyge(f): 7:35pm On May 11, 2016
WASMOG:
nop nasarawa state
Huh? Isi gi
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 7:50pm On May 11, 2016
For naija I think we need minister for begging strategy because there are many ways people do these begging thing to survive. Some will put something on their face to make dem look blind, I even remembered back in my secondary school days when a guy who paraded himself as deaf and dumb came to my school dressed in jean and a nice shirt. After collecting our money, when he was going, my teacher said he wanted to be sure about the guy so he called the guy from a far distance to our surprise the guy looked back. And immediately stated running away. some will even use someone each pikin to borrow loan.
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 11, 2016
All those hating should go and beg too now! At least the guy swallowed his ego to beg,he didn't steal so he hasnt committed any crime! undecided Naija ppl self get wahala! lipsrsealed
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by mmasi(f): 8:46pm On May 11, 2016
It can be true cos people involve in somethings to get money
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by ItzChinnex(m): 9:06pm On May 11, 2016
Cheap YouTube AdSense for sell. contact 09036306269. or email chinnex.onyenobi@yahoo.com
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by AngelNnedinso: 11:07pm On May 11, 2016
Twaci:
Look everyone! The value of makeup cheesy
Clueless Buhari is d cause and a curse to dis nation
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by basadenet: 11:20pm On May 11, 2016
If it is true, then the guy should be sentenced to 20 yrs in prison, for impersonation and 419
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Damseldammie(f): 12:44am On May 12, 2016
Òle ! Olè ! abìkan yòókù lápá ( a lazy soul)
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 12, 2016
Twaci:
You think? undecided
Your call.
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Dicta444: 10:04pm On May 12, 2016
It is the state of the nation, Buhari is really making people to think of how to survive.
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Dicta444: 10:07pm On May 12, 2016
basadenet:
If it is true, then the guy should be sentenced to 20 yrs in prison, for impersonation and 419
Did he impersonate you oo any 419 within your neighbourhood? No offence intended.
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by ladyF(f): 10:15am On May 13, 2016
Engineermbugame:
were have u been ladyf?

Been here na. How u?
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Engineermbugame(m): 1:59pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:

Been here na. How u?
am fine and u,hw waz ur studies?
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by ladyF(f): 2:24pm On May 13, 2016
Engineermbugame:
am fine and u,hw waz ur studies?
Studies are great, burning the midnight candle. smiley
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Engineermbugame(m): 2:28pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:

Studies are great, burning the midnight candle. smiley
wow,daz ok i wish u success.
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by ladyF(f): 2:35pm On May 13, 2016
Engineermbugame:
wow,daz ok i wish u success.
Thanks, appreciate. smiley
Re: Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) by Engineermbugame(m): 2:40pm On May 13, 2016
ladyF:
Thanks, appreciate. smiley
ur welcomed dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos) / Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) / Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.